Slow slow speed and intermittent connectivity

Discus and support Slow slow speed and intermittent connectivity in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Slow slow speed and intermittent connectivity Power cycle usually does the trick. 797a0d0f-a9fe-4628-ba9e-7775d58fe442 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DeathPrimal, Jan 21, 2020.

1. DeathPrimal
    DeathPrimal Guest

Power cycle usually does the trick.

:)

DeathPrimal, Jan 21, 2020
  2. DeathPrimal Win User

It's really really amazing...I guess when they reply...ambassadors don't actually read the post...how many replies said power cycle?...AND WHAT DID I SAY IN MY ORIGINAL POST...I hope you ppl don't get points for answering questions...
  3. DeathPrimal Win User

I've tried power cycling everything numerous times...been into the router settings...nothing seems to give any kind of a boost...I know they limit bandwidth and whatnot...about a month or so ago, I was watching one of my updates...it was only around 100mb
    into the d/l and the speed spiked...it was pushing 500mb/s and in a few minutes the d/l was over 400mb...why can't they give us those speeds ongoing...lmao...do those constant high speeds actually degrade the lines?...
  4. depressed brute Win User

5. Markuss08 Win User

Power cycle usually does the trick.
  6. DeathPrimal Win User

Here's a good one on the slow speed etc...short story had to do a case swap to save 2.5tb of d/l games and saves...lost most of the saves...but I just finished saving fallout 4s data...I think...not sure yet...I launched the game at 10:50pm...it's doing
    a "sync"...time is 12:33am and the sync is at 76%...that slowness...is that from microsoft or my isp?...
Thema:

1. Slow slow speed and intermittent connectivity - Similar Threads - Slow slow speed

2. Fast internet, slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fast internet, slow download speed: Im confused about my download speed. I ran a network test and i gave a 300+ mb/s download speed. And i usually get between 100-200 when i download games or updates. Today im updating a game and im...
  3. Slow download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speeds: Xbox is getting slow speeds when downloading games and updates. Internet speed is 45mbps so not an internet issue but xbox gets 3 or less trying to download or update games. Wired connection too....
  4. El problema de velocidad con lentitud del Desmume[Translation-The Slow Speed Problem of The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    El problema de velocidad con lentitud del Desmume[Translation-The Slow Speed Problem of The...: Abre el emulador y va estupendamente y luego abre el juego de NDS, pero va lento y ¿Cómo va la velocidad normal en el emulador? y la configuración del emulador DeSmuMe doy a menu "Config" y das el...
  5. Slow upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speeds: I have 2 xbox one x and 1 xbox one and all three have really slow upload speeds. 680 download and 24 upload. I also have all 3 directly wired in. All other devices in the house are 600 + on both...
  6. Download speeds incredibly slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download speeds incredibly slow: Started a few days ago, my download speeds got really really slow, my speeds before capped out at around 2.5 MB/s and now I can't get over 100-200 kbps I've tried speed testing and my speeds are...
  7. Download speeds on Gamepass (PC) are absurdly slow.

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds on Gamepass (PC) are absurdly slow.: It's actually ridiculous and I can't find a solution, I've tried the delivery optimization thing, doesn't do much besides stabilize it some ..so I can download things at a snail pace of like...
  8. Xbox Games downloading at very slow speed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games downloading at very slow speed.: My Xbox is downloading games at a very slow speed of 1Mbps maximum. Xbox Detailed network statistics say download speeds of 46.37Mbps. I have reset my router, done a full Xbox factory reset,...
  9. Slow download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speed: I have a problem downloading my games on Xbox One. the download is not over 100 kbps, using cable or over wi-fi. While on Steam, I can use full speed, 20mb. It is faster to download 80gb on PC...
  10. Xbox One S slow download speed and constant drop out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S slow download speed and constant drop out: I had an original Xbox one bought back in 2013 or 14 and have just got an Xbox one s around 3 weeks ago. My games are all mostly on an external hard drive so I've been playing them fine until now...