Slow start ups even this page slow

Discus and support Slow start ups even this page slow in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; \Very slow startup. Have removed unwanted stuff and cleaned cookies, ///so why slow? 8e9e98a7-332f-4e6f-9a95-365ae4041e58 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StormierHeart86, May 17, 2019.

1. Slow start ups even this page slow

\Very slow startup. Have removed unwanted stuff and cleaned cookies, ///so why slow?

:)

StormierHeart86, May 17, 2019
  2. freerunninglou9 Win User

its possible its a provider issue if our saying all pages are slow or it could just be viruses its worth checking both
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi stormier,

Have you tried out any of the troubleshooting? Also is this on the PC or the Xbox console?

Any additional information will help us to assist you better.

Brad
  4. Queen of Misery Win User

Try a different browser, and check your connection speed as that might be an issue as to why web pages load slowly.
  5. BlastingAxis Win User

I have the same issue but its only with any Microsoft pages rewards ambassador program etc. any other webpages work fine
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Have you tried rebooting your modem?
Thema:

1. Slow start ups even this page slow - Similar Threads - Slow start ups

2. Very slow start up & constantly goes to a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very slow start up & constantly goes to a black screen: Hi, I bought my son an Xbox One X earlier in the year and so far it seems to be a pile of rubbish so much so that I'm sure it must be broken. It's always been pretty awful, difficult to get it...
  3. My xbox Is messing up (slow starting times and sluggish behaviour)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox Is messing up (slow starting times and sluggish behaviour): Hey I have had my xbox one for two years now however In the last two days in was getting slow and freezing at the start of the game and on the dashboard, when I Finally would load into a game (...
  4. Super slow start up , apps won’t start ,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super slow start up , apps won’t start ,: I’m getting really impatient with this . My Xbox won’t open any games. Takes forever to start up. Saying Cortana is taki g to long to open. All started today ! 8a065e3e-46c9-40ea-86da-fe32bd102d28
  5. Xbox one starting games slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one starting games slow: So this hasn't been an issue until now but every time I start any game, I'm stuck on the title start up screen of every game. Eventually it takes me back to the screen with a message that says...
  6. Xbox start up is slow, and the external HDD won't connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox start up is slow, and the external HDD won't connect.: External HDD won't connect to my console, also the games are taking too long to start. I've tried to restart the console and power cycle the whole system, also the black screen will pop up every...
  7. Very slow internet speeds on Xbox start up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very slow internet speeds on Xbox start up?: Pretty much, whenever I first turn on my Xbox One, the internet speeds drop to as low as 0.08mbps, this problem has only started within the past 2 weeks. I tried the subreddit but they said it's a...
  8. HDD almost full 96%----> Slow Start-Up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDD almost full 96%----> Slow Start-Up?: Ive managed to fill my Hdd with lots of games. Right now im at 96% usage. So the last few times i started up my xbox one, i realised, it takes more and more time for it to start. Does somebody...
  9. XBOX ONE 1TB - Really slow starting up nearly 2minutes!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE 1TB - Really slow starting up nearly 2minutes!: Hi there - I have a 500mb XBONE and recently purchased a 1TB for my son. My 500 takes just under 40seconds from switching on, but my sons takes just under 2 minutes which seems pretty poor. Just...
  10. Slow start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow start up: My X Box 360 S has become very slow to start up . It took several minutes to boot . Any suggestions ? fd0da516-81aa-4598-956d-f794a625b78f