Slow Upload Speed for One s, One x

Discus and support Slow Upload Speed for One s, One x in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Slow Upload Speed for One s, One x Didnt solve issue parity. Thank you for trying. c210fdfc-95f3-4208-9287-67f44353c58c Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by phillipsides1, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Slow Upload Speed for One s, One x

Didnt solve issue parity. Thank you for trying.

:)

phillipsides1, Jan 5, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

You should also reset your modem/router my unplugging them for a couple of minutes.
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Are you on Cox cable? I've seen this complaint before specifically from Cox users.
  4. Shodges71 Win User

I’ve been having this same issue with cox in Florida. Has anyone found the solution?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  6. phillipsides1 Win User

Didnt solve issue parity. Thank you for trying.
Thema:

1. Slow Upload Speed for One s, One x - Similar Threads - Slow Upload Speed

2. Slow upload speeds with Xbox one s, and one x since October 12, 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speeds with Xbox one s, and one x since October 12, 2018: Why is this still not fixed after 6 months?! I pay for 300mb/s download and 30mb/s of upload. I had always tested for and got the speeds i paid for on my xbox consoles until october 2018. Now i...
  3. Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed: Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed This is sounding like a limit sent via the ISP if none of these testers are working Please check your ports on your router/modem and try getting in touch...
  4. xbox one s slow download/upload speed and lack of basic features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s slow download/upload speed and lack of basic features.: I have recently bought an XBOX ONE S and whilst trying to install DOOM i noticed that my download speed was half of what it was on my old xbox one that was connected with the same ethernet cable...
  5. Slow Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speeds: I have been an active streamer on twitch via the xbox app and have had great stream qaulity until the past month or so. My xbox one is hard wired, ports are forwarded, my nat type is open, packet...
  6. Slow Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speeds: I have been an active streamer on twitch via the xbox app and have had great stream qaulity until the past month or so. My xbox one is hard wired, ports are forwarded, my nat type is open, packet...
  7. Network speed test.....slow upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network speed test.....slow upload: So everything seems to be working fine, except when I run a network test my upload speed is quite slow on my X. I get 2-3 Mbps I should get close to 20. Download speed is right where I expect it...
  8. Help! connection/network, high package loss, slow upload/download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! connection/network, high package loss, slow upload/download speed: Been experiencing issues with Xbox live since having shaw install new internet service. The problem seems to be between my Xbox one and the Cisco DPC3848v Gateway provided by shaw. The internet...
  9. Slow Upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload speeds: Has anyone noticed slow upload speeds with their xbox while doing the network test? I ran it and got 206 mbps down and 0.88 mbps up with a 83 ms latency. I know this does the test with servers in...
  10. New Router,High Packet Loss,Slow Upload Speed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Router,High Packet Loss,Slow Upload Speed...: ...but only on my Xbox One. I got a new modem/router today and I'm having high packet loss (around 20%) and basically 0.00Mbps upload speed on my Xbox One.I have done speed tests on every other...