Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X

Discus and support Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X Thanks Brad, it does look like it was just a bug showing the low upload. Speed test on Edge showed 248mbps upload,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by iStakks, Nov 18, 2019.

1. iStakks
    iStakks Guest

Thanks Brad, it does look like it was just a bug showing the low upload. Speed test on Edge showed 248mbps upload, compared to the 2.5 mbps upload the network statistics showed in the settings

:)

iStakks, Nov 18, 2019
  2. DavPolk Win User

Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow

Hello Dav,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. With internet speeds it is all dependent on network, connection to the server, traffic. Check your speeds throughout the day. Like in early morning it should be higher. As you meet the minimum requirements
    for upload speed and everything is working fine. There really isn't much to worry about. Most likely cause is the connection between you and the server you are connecting to. Either it Xbox server, game server. There is no definite answer as to why your console
    getting different speeds than anything else. All we have in ways of troubleshooting is

slow performance troubleshooter

Hope this helps.

Brad
    It's slow in the morning and evening. I've even waited for the peak hours to be over with. Do the I.T. department know about this? It does sound like it's the Xbox server. I'm pretty tech savvy so I can help out wherever is needed.
  3. DavPolk Win User

As you say you are wired in, it could be a damaged Ethernet cable or port that can cause this. But as "XBF Brad A" said: "[it could be a connection ishue with the server]"
    It's not the port. I have connected to the router via WiFi as well. I'll still receive the same speeds. When I say I tried it all I promise you I have. I'm a technician for a satellite company. I troubleshoot all day lol. I need a rare idea. I was hoping
    someone found something somewhere.
  4. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Slow Upload Speed on Xbox One X

Have you contacted your ISP to also make sure there are no strange network blocks going on?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Dav,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. With internet speeds it is all dependent on network, connection to the server, traffic. Check your speeds throughout the day. Like in early morning it should be higher. As you meet the minimum requirements
    for upload speed and everything is working fine. There really isn't much to worry about. Most likely cause is the connection between you and the server you are connecting to. Either it Xbox server, game server. There is no definite answer as to why your console
    getting different speeds than anything else. All we have in ways of troubleshooting is

slow performance troubleshooter

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds

Hi Corey,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with your Xbox One X. If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend that you attempt to troubleshoot the issue directly using our support article entitled "I
    am experiencing slow performance when playing Xbox One games on Xbox Live."
    to see if this helps in improving your upload speeds.

Additionally, you may wish to try a different Ethernet cord to see if this helps improve the speeds while gaming in a multiplayer setting as you've already set up a static IP and port forwarding. It is normal to receive different speed readings between devices
    as well. I'd also recommend trying a direct to modem connection (for troubleshooting purposes only) to help see if its possibly your router causing any delays.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps out!
Thema:

1. Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Slow Upload Speed

2. Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X): Hi I have a 100/100mb fibre line and asus gaming router . Local speed tests show 100/100 fine. Xbox one x network statistics shows 100/20. Any reason why ?? I have changed routers. Connected via...
  3. Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed: Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed "even plugging the console directly in to my modem" Sounds like its been rough, and I wondered whether you are using the same ethernet cable or have you tried...
  4. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: I just posted a question regarding slow upload speeds on Xbox which appears to be an ongoing issue from many. During my discussion, responses and posts were blocked from continuing. Previous...
  5. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: We have spent the past month trying to correct slow upload speeds on our Xbox. We currently get 1.7 to 1.9. We have replaced all routers, switches, new Xbox, modem as well as our ISP provider...
  6. Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device: Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device Are there other things downloading in the background as that could slow you down to . But its probably...
  7. Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow: So I've been noticing for a month or 2 that my upload speeds on my Xbox One X is very slow. I get 150 MBPS down and 10 up from Comcast. The modem I have gives me 175 down to 13 up and ALL of my...
  8. Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds: I recently started having problems with my upload speed and I feel like I’m delayed on first person shooters. I have Verizon Fios Gigabit service and I hardwire direct from the router to the xbox....
  9. Xbox Live Upload speed very slow - Sydney AU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Upload speed very slow - Sydney AU: Hiya, I've seen this issue posted about before, but never resolved, so I have to ask again. I have a normally 100/40 HFC connection, that returns speeds on xbox live of about 90/15. Since...
  10. Slow upload speeds with Xbox one s, and one x since October 12, 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speeds with Xbox one s, and one x since October 12, 2018: Why is this still not fixed after 6 months?! I pay for 300mb/s download and 30mb/s of upload. I had always tested for and got the speeds i paid for on my xbox consoles until october 2018. Now i...