: Slow upload speed

Discus and support : Slow upload speed in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Slow upload speed Slow upload speed Does it matters which version I use. Ipv4 or Ipv6? d6517316-ba8f-43fd-b49c-cdd2aa777dce Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Sirneville, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Sirneville
    Sirneville Guest

Slow upload speed

Does it matters which version I use. Ipv4 or Ipv6?

:)

Sirneville, Feb 14, 2021
  2. Death Speed God Win User

Can connect to xbox live but cannot connect to any online servers, (please help)

Hi it could be to do with your upload speed being too slow. Please can you add your upload and download speeds.
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Slow Upload Speeds

Hi there parabolic zen, thanks for reaching out and providing that info.

Let's have you try running through the steps in our
    slow network performance guide
    to see if they can be of help.

In addition to that, let's see if we can eliminate any packet loss you're experiencing by following the suggestions on

this page
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not high, any packet can contribute to issues over Xbox Live.

Let us know if that helps.
  4. RDLee-BA714A1C-F0C0- Win User

Slow Upload speeds

I'd like to know an answer to this question also. Same thing is happening to me.

I have Comcast Extreme 105 down/25 up speed. Getting full 105+ download speed on the Xbox and my PC but only about 3 Mbps upload on the Xbox even though PC speedtest is showing the full 25.

When I try to Twitch stream, it can barely handle broadcasting in SD, even though I clearly have the speed to be able to do full 1080p HD if the Xbox One would allow my full upload speed to work.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

slow upload speed

Hi Racer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having slow speeds while downloading. We recommend trying the guide for
    slow game or app installation. Please let us
    know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. choppyseize Win User

Xbox One X Upload speeds

Just out of curiosity, It's just the upload speeds you think are slow right? Your download speeds are fine ?
Thema:

1. : Slow upload speed - Similar Threads - Slow upload speed

2. Slow Upload Speed (Remote Play)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed (Remote Play): Wondering if someone can help me with my upload speed on the Xbox Series X. I have 1gbs internet in my home and the Xbox is connected to the network via a wired connection to a network switch I...
  3. : Xbox One X Slow Upload Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox One X Slow Upload Speed: : Xbox One X Slow Upload Speed Hello Tubhero, I think that you have narrowed down the possible culprits well. Have you tried connecting the console to another network, cellphone hotspot maybe, to...
  4. Slow Upload speeds on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload speeds on Xbox One X: I have a 20/20 fibre line and a huawei B315 router. When I run speed tests from my PC or Mobile, I get 20megs download and 20megs upload, however, when I do an Xbox speed test, I get 20megs...
  5. Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds: Been trying to download games and updates over the last couple of days and it’s just taking ages to download anything. My download speeds have ranged anywhere between 300 Kbps to 2.5 Mbps. Carried...
  6. Xbox upload speed slow compared to other devices (*both 5Ghz wifi or Wired*)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox upload speed slow compared to other devices (*both 5Ghz wifi or Wired*): Hello!, So I have an Xbox One X and I have been trying to get my upload speeds to be above 9MB/s. If I run a speed test on my PC, I can get an upload of 22MB/s . When I run it on my cellphone...
  7. Slow upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speeds: I have 2 xbox one x and 1 xbox one and all three have really slow upload speeds. 680 download and 24 upload. I also have all 3 directly wired in. All other devices in the house are 600 + on both...
  8. Slow upload speed on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speed on Xbox One S: I know this has been asked before but every thread I've read the person seems to have asynchronous dl/ul speeds. I have synchronous gigabit fiber to the house. When i do a PC speed test I get...
  9. Xbox Live Upload Speed Very Slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Upload Speed Very Slow: Hi, Since one week ago I am experiencing a very slow upload speed for Xbox Live service. I have 250Mb Fiber connection, and using all other services besides Xbox Live, I can get a constant...
  10. Bad gaming experience( LAG AND DELAY) . Slow upload speed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad gaming experience( LAG AND DELAY) . Slow upload speed.: Ok so, since about 9 months ago I've been having this problem : my two consoles, xbox one and xbox one x, don't receive more than 6 mbps up (I have a 30 mbps upload sepeed internet). Since then,...