Slow upload speeds

Discus and support Slow upload speeds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 xbox one x and 1 xbox one and all three have really slow upload speeds. 680 download and 24 upload. I also have all 3 directly wired in. All... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhillipCordeiro, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:02 AM.

1. Slow upload speeds

I have 2 xbox one x and 1 xbox one and all three have really slow upload speeds. 680 download and 24 upload. I also have all 3 directly wired in. All other devices in the house are 600 + on both up and download speeds. Most of those are wifi.

Any suggestions

:)

PhillipCordeiro, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:02 AM
  2. Death Speed God Win User

Can connect to xbox live but cannot connect to any online servers, (please help)

Hi it could be to do with your upload speed being too slow. Please can you add your upload and download speeds.
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Slow Upload Speeds

Hi there parabolic zen, thanks for reaching out and providing that info.

Let's have you try running through the steps in our
    slow network performance guide
    to see if they can be of help.

In addition to that, let's see if we can eliminate any packet loss you're experiencing by following the suggestions on

this page
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not high, any packet can contribute to issues over Xbox Live.

Let us know if that helps.
  4. RDLee-BA714A1C-F0C0- Win User

Slow Upload speeds

I'd like to know an answer to this question also. Same thing is happening to me.

I have Comcast Extreme 105 down/25 up speed. Getting full 105+ download speed on the Xbox and my PC but only about 3 Mbps upload on the Xbox even though PC speedtest is showing the full 25.

When I try to Twitch stream, it can barely handle broadcasting in SD, even though I clearly have the speed to be able to do full 1080p HD if the Xbox One would allow my full upload speed to work.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Xbox One X Upload speeds

Just out of curiosity, It's just the upload speeds you think are slow right? Your download speeds are fine ?
  6. ChristopherMican Win User

Apps not working after latest update

Contacted my internet provider and they're are looking into the slow upload speed.
Thema:

Slow upload speeds

1. Slow upload speeds - Similar Threads - Slow upload speeds

2. Slow upload speed on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speed on Xbox One S: I know this has been asked before but every thread I've read the person seems to have asynchronous dl/ul speeds. I have synchronous gigabit fiber to the house. When i do a PC speed test I get...
  3. Xbox Live Upload Speed Very Slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Upload Speed Very Slow: Hi, Since one week ago I am experiencing a very slow upload speed for Xbox Live service. I have 250Mb Fiber connection, and using all other services besides Xbox Live, I can get a constant...
  4. Bad gaming experience( LAG AND DELAY) . Slow upload speed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad gaming experience( LAG AND DELAY) . Slow upload speed.: Ok so, since about 9 months ago I've been having this problem : my two consoles, xbox one and xbox one x, don't receive more than 6 mbps up (I have a 30 mbps upload sepeed internet). Since then,...
  5. Slow upload speeds on gigabit connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speeds on gigabit connection: SOLVED: Microsoft support confirmed that upload speeds to XboxLive are capped in my region. I have Verizon Fios Home Router. I have a Cat 5e cable wired to xbox one. My download speeds are 800...
  6. XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW: This will be your best bet to see if there is any connection problem on your end. e49ab06f-9675-4ba1-8d6f-2dfb0989b9e2
  7. Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X: Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X Thanks Brad, it does look like it was just a bug showing the low upload. Speed test on Edge showed 248mbps upload, compared to the 2.5 mbps upload the network...
  8. Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X): Hi I have a 100/100mb fibre line and asus gaming router . Local speed tests show 100/100 fine. Xbox one x network statistics shows 100/20. Any reason why ?? I have changed routers. Connected via...
  9. Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed: Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed "even plugging the console directly in to my modem" Sounds like its been rough, and I wondered whether you are using the same ethernet cable or have you tried...
  10. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: I just posted a question regarding slow upload speeds on Xbox which appears to be an ongoing issue from many. During my discussion, responses and posts were blocked from continuing. Previous...