Slow upload

Discus and support Slow upload in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is the upload speed on xbox so slow? My download is fine but the upload speed is 2mbps. I am directly connected to the xbox. All my other devices... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarknezzFalls, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Slow upload

Why is the upload speed on xbox so slow? My download is fine but the upload speed is 2mbps. I am directly connected to the xbox. All my other devices connected to the Wi-Fi are getting great upload speeds (10 or 12mbps) The ping is pretty consistent at
    42 if directly connected or through wifi

What I have done:

Reset the modem/router

Did a soft reset

Did a hard reset - unplugging the xbox for a few

Connected the xbox to the wifi and still got less then 2mbps

Any other suggestions? This seems to be isolated to the xbox network because my internet is fine otherwise.

Thanks

:)

DarknezzFalls, Feb 12, 2019
  2. lucid gravity Win User

Slow Upload

Actually it does matter..Bullet Lag, Rubberbanding are strictly upload issues. But, I appreciate your response none the less!
  3. Shodges71 Win User

Slow upload

I’m in Florida on Cox and having this same issue. I think I’m just going to get a PS4 and try that.
  4. phillipsides1 Win User

Slow upload

dark,

did you get the upload issue fixed?
  5. Airiak Win User

Slow upload

I have a friend that had Cox and he had the same issue. Unfortunately he didn't find a solution through customer service with Cox. He ended up changing providers.
  6. DarknezzFalls Win User

Slow upload

I wish there was a way to directly contact Xbox. But the 800# refers people to the forums :(
Thema:

Slow upload

1. Slow upload - Similar Threads - Slow upload

2. Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device: Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device Are there other things downloading in the background as that could slow you down to . But its probably...
  3. Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow: So I've been noticing for a month or 2 that my upload speeds on my Xbox One X is very slow. I get 150 MBPS down and 10 up from Comcast. The modem I have gives me 175 down to 13 up and ALL of my...
  4. Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds: I recently started having problems with my upload speed and I feel like I’m delayed on first person shooters. I have Verizon Fios Gigabit service and I hardwire direct from the router to the xbox....
  5. Xbox Live Upload speed very slow - Sydney AU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Upload speed very slow - Sydney AU: Hiya, I've seen this issue posted about before, but never resolved, so I have to ask again. I have a normally 100/40 HFC connection, that returns speeds on xbox live of about 90/15. Since...
  6. Slow Upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload: <ORIGINALLY POSTED IN QUESTIONS> So I have had a problem with slow upload since around Nov 2018. It's gotten to the point that I am actually getting kicked from the game on live due to slow...
  7. Slow Upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload: So I have had a problem with slow upload since around Nov 2018. It's gotten to the point that I am actually getting kicked from the game on live due to slow uploads. I spoke with a tier one for a...
  8. Slow upload speeds with Xbox one s, and one x since October 12, 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speeds with Xbox one s, and one x since October 12, 2018: Why is this still not fixed after 6 months?! I pay for 300mb/s download and 30mb/s of upload. I had always tested for and got the speeds i paid for on my xbox consoles until october 2018. Now i...
  9. Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed

Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed: Netgear 6200: Upload speed suddenly slowed This is sounding like a limit sent via the ISP if none of these testers are working Please check your ports on your router/modem and try getting in touch...
  10. Upload muito baixo(slow) [Translated] Very low Upload

Upload muito baixo(slow) [Translated] Very low Upload: Upload muito baixo(slow) [Translated] Very low Upload (slow) Try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. This should help. Also, an ethernet...