Slow upload

Discus and support Slow upload in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is the upload speed on xbox so slow? My download is fine but the upload speed is 2mbps. I am directly connected to the xbox. All my other devices... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarknezzFalls, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:25 AM.

1. Slow upload

Why is the upload speed on xbox so slow? My download is fine but the upload speed is 2mbps. I am directly connected to the xbox. All my other devices connected to the Wi-Fi are getting great upload speeds (10 or 12mbps) The ping is pretty consistent at
    42 if directly connected or through wifi

What I have done:

Reset the modem/router

Did a soft reset

Did a hard reset - unplugging the xbox for a few

Connected the xbox to the wifi and still got less then 2mbps

Any other suggestions? This seems to be isolated to the xbox network because my internet is fine otherwise.

Thanks

:)

DarknezzFalls, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:25 AM
  2. phillipsides1 Win User

Slow upload

dark,

did you get the upload issue fixed?
  3. Airiak Win User

Slow upload

I have a friend that had Cox and he had the same issue. Unfortunately he didn't find a solution through customer service with Cox. He ended up changing providers.
  4. DarknezzFalls Win User

Slow upload

I wish there was a way to directly contact Xbox. But the 800# refers people to the forums :(
  5. DarknezzFalls Win User

Slow upload

I found this thread.

It appears to be an issue with Cox Cable - closing port 80

http://forums.cox.com/forum_home/internet_forum/f/internet-forum/22114/xbox-one-slow-upload-speed
  6. choppyseize Win User

Slow upload

What is your upload speed in general ?
Thema:

Slow upload

1. Slow upload - Similar Threads - Slow upload

2. Slow Upload Speed for One s, One x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Slow Upload Speed for One s, One x: Slow Upload Speed for One s, One x Didnt solve issue parity. Thank you for trying. c210fdfc-95f3-4208-9287-67f44353c58c
  3. Xbox one, one s, one x slow upload issue “HELP”

Xbox one, one s, one x slow upload issue “HELP”: Xbox one, one s, one x slow upload issue “HELP” I also believe the issue is with my ISP, but they along with an xbox live rep told me to post in microsoft forums. My landlord wont budge....
  4. Netgear: Slow Upload despite fast upload connection to ISP

Netgear: Slow Upload despite fast upload connection to ISP: Netgear (Routers): Slow Upload despite fast upload connection to ISP (Xbox One) Hi, my issue is pretty brief, I'll explain. My ISP download is 25mbps and my upload is 10mbps. These speeds are...
  5. xbox one s slow download/upload speed and lack of basic features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s slow download/upload speed and lack of basic features.: I have recently bought an XBOX ONE S and whilst trying to install DOOM i noticed that my download speed was half of what it was on my old xbox one that was connected with the same ethernet cable...
  6. Slow Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speeds: I have been an active streamer on twitch via the xbox app and have had great stream qaulity until the past month or so. My xbox one is hard wired, ports are forwarded, my nat type is open, packet...
  7. Upload Studio is terribly slow!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio is terribly slow!!: holy cow this app is terrible. It’s painfully slow and I’m using an Xbox One X. Come on Microsoft!! Taking me an hour to make a 3 min video! 5e8293db-a76d-4281-83e6-151667a23e28
  8. occasionally upload studios slow/unable to upload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    occasionally upload studios slow/unable to upload: The last few days i was unable to even upload any clips, as soon as it would go to render the clip it would say "something went wrong-we couldn't render your clip". I had to do a complete factory...
  9. Slow Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speeds: I have been an active streamer on twitch via the xbox app and have had great stream qaulity until the past month or so. My xbox one is hard wired, ports are forwarded, my nat type is open, packet...
  10. Network speed test.....slow upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network speed test.....slow upload: So everything seems to be working fine, except when I run a network test my upload speed is quite slow on my X. I get 2-3 Mbps I should get close to 20. Download speed is right where I expect it...