Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.

Discus and support Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ilovmyselfalot, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.

/u/ilovmyselfalot, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Yezzmina Win User

Digital Download So SLowwwwwww

Test your network connection and it will show your download speed to the xbox
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox Games Not Downloading (Installation Stopped)

Hi there,

is your console connected via wire or wireless?

What does it show when you run the network test and the Detailed network statistics, like for example the download,upload speed and packets lost etc?

Let us know the results
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Unable to download Red Dead Redemption 2

Hi nitso,

I'm sorry to hear that this issue is persisting. We would love to get further resolved for you, for this we do have a few more questions. Have you attempted to install any other digital game to see if it has the same issue of stopping at a certain point
    through out the installation? If not would you be able to try to install a short game to see if this issue is linked just to Red Dead Redemption 2 or if it happens to every download.

Also, have you tested your network connection to see how the speeds are currently running? If not go ahead run a network speed test:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Select Network > Network settings > Detailed network statistics.
    Your console will run a connection test and display the detected download speed. In case it shows a low download speed, on our article

'Troubleshoot slow game or app download on Xbox One'
    it shows an estimated chart on how long it may take with certain download speeds and it shows as well possible solutions to improve the network speeds.

Hope to hear back soon to further assist.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

slow loading games

Hi Moira,

So it seems that downloading games on your new console is taking longer than expected. Would you mind letting us know what the download speeds show in the download queue?

Also go ahead and go to your Network Settings and run the network troubleshooting tests listed on the right and also select the detailed network statistics test to see if the speeds are matching up to the correct amount.

Let us know the results of the tests.
  6. generallink55 Win User

Slow downloading

An added bit here. Detailed network statistics show my download speed to be .07 mbps whereas when I run a speed test on my laptop hardwired it shows it to be in the mid teens of mbps. Upload speeds show to be the same on both platforms.
Thema:

Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.

1. Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments. - Similar Threads - Slowish download speed

2. i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile: i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile 2802f0a4-e0e8-438f-aeab-d4f9e9f2e366
  3. Downloaded game crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game crashing: Hi guys, I downloaded Lara Croft Definitive Edition last week, 54% the way through & now it just crashes & doesn't load. I get as far as being able to click 'continue' and that's it. What should...
  4. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC: Hello, I've been a user of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for quite a while. I wanted to download The Outer Worlds on PC since Ultimate allows you to play games from the Console and PC Game Passes, but...
  6. no puedo descargar ningún juego en el servicio game pass (pc) [I can't download any games...

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo descargar ningún juego en el servicio game pass (pc) [I can't download any games...: Desde hace dos días he tenido problemas cuando se trata de descargar cualquier vídeojuego en el servicio de game pass en pc, cuando trato de descargar cualquier vídeojuego, comienza con el cartel...
  7. 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...: 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12 [Translation-Sergeant's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download Times 0x80073D12] 81b00684-102c-49d9-93cc-bd4dac0a1a39
  8. My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...: My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a second, say it's installed then only have the option to install again, I've reinstalled all the xbox apps...
  9. console duplicating download

in XBoX on Consoles
    console duplicating download: Hello guys, I bought an Xbox 360 from my cousin, but I have a problem of doubling the download over 1 year, is the following when I put the game to download on Pendrive, it starts to download and...
  10. Download Gamer Picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Gamer Picture: My gamer picture is the air dancer. I would like to use that picture somewhere else but I dont know where to find it so that I can download it. Anyone know? fa3c02f7-e0af-4847-ba4e-9c70c85d9b81