Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.

Discus and support Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ilovmyselfalot, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.

/u/ilovmyselfalot, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Yezzmina Win User

Digital Download So SLowwwwwww

Test your network connection and it will show your download speed to the xbox
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox Games Not Downloading (Installation Stopped)

Hi there,

is your console connected via wire or wireless?

What does it show when you run the network test and the Detailed network statistics, like for example the download,upload speed and packets lost etc?

Let us know the results
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Unable to download Red Dead Redemption 2

Hi nitso,

I'm sorry to hear that this issue is persisting. We would love to get further resolved for you, for this we do have a few more questions. Have you attempted to install any other digital game to see if it has the same issue of stopping at a certain point
    through out the installation? If not would you be able to try to install a short game to see if this issue is linked just to Red Dead Redemption 2 or if it happens to every download.

Also, have you tested your network connection to see how the speeds are currently running? If not go ahead run a network speed test:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Select Network > Network settings > Detailed network statistics.
    Your console will run a connection test and display the detected download speed. In case it shows a low download speed, on our article

'Troubleshoot slow game or app download on Xbox One'
    it shows an estimated chart on how long it may take with certain download speeds and it shows as well possible solutions to improve the network speeds.

Hope to hear back soon to further assist.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

slow loading games

Hi Moira,

So it seems that downloading games on your new console is taking longer than expected. Would you mind letting us know what the download speeds show in the download queue?

Also go ahead and go to your Network Settings and run the network troubleshooting tests listed on the right and also select the detailed network statistics test to see if the speeds are matching up to the correct amount.

Let us know the results of the tests.
  6. generallink55 Win User

Slow downloading

An added bit here. Detailed network statistics show my download speed to be .07 mbps whereas when I run a speed test on my laptop hardwired it shows it to be in the mid teens of mbps. Upload speeds show to be the same on both platforms.
Thema:

Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.

1. Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments. - Similar Threads - Slowish download speed

2. I can't download Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Modern Warfare: Everytime I try to download MW is always says "Installation stopped". Can anyone help? 176432e8-eb64-486e-9e87-9f0f215febc7
  3. Game download using liscense # from disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download using liscense # from disk?: So I just fond out my disk drive on my console is broken and I will beed to get it repaired. I purchased a new game (disk) and opened it. Is it possible to download the game using the product...
  4. If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...: I'm playing The Master Chief collection on Game Pass at the moment and I absolutely love it. I enjoy it to the point where I want to own it physically. I was just wondering if I went out and...
  5. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...
  6. Download Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Download Speed: Download Speed I have 1gb download speed and I usually get around 550mbps on xbox without being cat5e (ethernet). But for some odd reason I have recently been dc from partys and games. And my xbox...
  7. MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE: I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game several times to get this DLC, but it's still not working. On the Xbox Marketplace, it says "This content is currently not available", yet...
  8. my xbox one won't download my brand new disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one won't download my brand new disc: i got a disc for my birthday and it is not downloading. I put it in my xbox and then it just stays in there and doesn't go in to my queue. someone please tell me how to fix it!...
  9. Can't download profile on any gfwl game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download profile on any gfwl game: I'm using a new pc and whenever I try to download my xbox profile on any gfwl game, I sign in and enter my product key, then it says downloading profile with a blue bar that doesnt move an inch...
  10. Star wars battle front 2 digital download for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars battle front 2 digital download for Xbox: I bought and downloaded starwars battlefront 2 for the original xbox and it keeps asking if I own this game or app I'm signed into xbox live I have proof of purchase I tried uninstalling and...