Sluggish startup

Discus and support Sluggish startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Occasionally when the startup is slow and out of sync. When it boots up all the way the dashboard is sluggish 310d51ca-442f-4f66-abb7-f7ebf95871de Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DRAG0NWARRI0Rxx, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Sluggish startup

Occasionally when the startup is slow and out of sync. When it boots up all the way the dashboard is sluggish

:)

DRAG0NWARRI0Rxx, Aug 28, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Sluggish startup

Yeah I get this too, and honestly, do a hard reset. Mine gets sluggish and slow and lags if I also view my feed if I'm looking at a lot of clips and screenshots. Do a hard reset because this clears the cache on the Xbox as well. It will boot up smoother
    and run faster. Do a hard reset regularly to clear the cache, it helps the Xbox run better.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Sluggish startup

Are you in the xbox update preview group as alot of people have the same issue
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sluggish startup

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

Xbox one to complicated....

My 360 is quicker than My X1. It's only the initial startup on the 360 that's sluggish, after that though the 360 is quicker and easier to navigate.
  6. utahman71 Win User

Sound Problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection after upgrade to 8.1

Sound problems and sluggish play is still there.
Thema:

Sluggish startup

1. Sluggish startup - Similar Threads - Sluggish startup

2. Sluggish At Power On [Alpha Skip-Ahead]

in XboX Insiders
    Sluggish At Power On [Alpha Skip-Ahead]: My console used to crash sometimes when I would boot up the console and resume a game. That issue seems to have been resolved, but now instead of crashing the console it's extremely sluggish...
  3. Xbox controller is very sluggish or unresponsive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller is very sluggish or unresponsive: Last night my xbox was working fine this morning I booted up and my contoller will not work I've tried two diffrent controllers and xbox app. I tried power cycling and unplugging everything...
  4. Downloads freezing randomly, Queue clearing, controller randomly looses signal, sluggish...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads freezing randomly, Queue clearing, controller randomly looses signal, sluggish...: So lets start my first problem when i got my xbox one, the controller didn't have a headphone jack so i had purchased a kinect. About 4 months later it started to act up it was randomly turning...
  5. Xbox One X sluggish performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X sluggish performance: I've noticed after doing some research, this is an ongoing issue for some time, and this issue still plagues users long after updates. I own a Xbox One X. I have exceptional internet speeds...
  6. Xbox Elite no longer vibrates in Destiny 2, can feel sluggish at times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite no longer vibrates in Destiny 2, can feel sluggish at times: First and foremost the vibrate function in Destiny 2 stopped working a few weeks ago, but still works in all other games. I am on the latest firmware, have changed batteries, changed settings in...
  7. Xbox App on Windows 10 sluggish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 sluggish: Hi, The app itself loads and logs me in very quickly, but everything I do on the app itself seems sluggish. If I right click something, i have to wait a few seconds for the options to appear....
  8. Slow Sluggish, inconsistent, multiplayer lag.Etce5c

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Sluggish, inconsistent, multiplayer lag.Etce5c: still slow as he'll, just as slow as it was from all the changes of the operating system, still sluggish, still leggy, still effected by what is obviously badly optimized placeholders and...
  9. Sluggish download speeds for the past week

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sluggish download speeds for the past week: For the past week, my xbox has sudden 300+mb of updates that interrupt my usage. The issue is that the download speeds are absolutely sluggish and I dont encounter this with any of my other...
  10. xbox one sluggish need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one sluggish need help: over the last few days my xbox one has been getting really slow and sluggish and not being able to do simple things like open settings and today it is just showing a black screen the console is on...