Small problem

Discus and support Small problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I just logged around 14 hours into outer worlds, but it says i have no stats, when i know i do. Is this due to the fact someone else is signed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zer0Assassin3, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Small problem

Small problem [​IMG]
    I
    just logged around 14 hours into outer worlds, but it says i have no stats, when i know i do. Is this due to the fact someone else is signed in? Thanks

:)

Zer0Assassin3, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Krimzen Wolf Win User

Small Problem

The tank is at sandy sholes (airfield) cant miss it.
  3. Z4ZonE Win User

Small Problem

I bought the tank and it said something about cash something I don't remember, I did check the garages though, the one you can put 4 cars in, and its not there. and I don't have Pegasus as an option to call either. well that's ok really if I cant use it,
    its just 3 million in campaign. all my characters have 30 million and have invested money on something, so money is not a problem anymore there with a flow of income like that.
  4. BAD 2020 Win User

Small Problem

Im pretty sure he knows the basics of GTA. considering that he bought a tank.. I have not purchased a tank in story mode. My only advice is to scroll down the left hand side of page list. I was playing story as well and when I ordered a blimp it wouldnt
    always be on the map. When i ordered a second one it would appear. This happened several times last night.
  5. Marc Madness Win User

Small problem

Any update? It's been way over 24 hours for me and I still have the same situation. No updated stats. Everything still at zero.
  6. Zer0Assassin3 Win User

Small problem

Ok I’ll check back in a day thanks
Thema:

Small problem

1. Small problem - Similar Threads - Small problem

2. How do you get small gamerpics?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get small gamerpics?: I see people with their xbox 360 gamerpics, ive all ways wanted to do it but never knew. Can anyone tell me how? d46268ca-12ad-4097-9df6-f0b5f6c952b1
  3. Siants row IV cutscenes are small and cropped on Xbox PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Siants row IV cutscenes are small and cropped on Xbox PC Game Pass: I am trying out Xbox PC Game Pass and installed Saints Row IV. The cutscenes for the game are all small and have most of the cutscene cropped out. I found a solution online that simply requires an...
  4. HO UN PICCOLO PROBLEMA[I HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM]

in XBoX on Consoles
    HO UN PICCOLO PROBLEMA[I HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM]: Credo che mi sia entrato un moscerino della frutta nella mia xbox non sono sicuro ma credo di averlo visto essere risucchiato nelle ventole ,questo danneggia la mia xbox oppure non ci fa nulla? il...
  5. Small problem game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Small problem game pass: Hello, small problem I had to cancel the automatic renewal of the game pass but know charged all the same possible refund(repayment) there? The game pass serves me has nothing, me does not see...
  6. I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox: Hi I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox on my console she told me I have to wait a year I have already spent three times eb20e901-f1b0-4a4e-b105-68c41d25cf48
  7. Small problem annoying problem. >.>

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Small problem annoying problem. >.>: Hello! So um all of my xbox live purchased games are showing up as only trials, And all the games with gold I got won't play when I am not connected to the internet. I don't connect my xbox 360 to...
  8. Small Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Small Problem: So as the 8 hour update was in effect, I decided to play campaign with Trevor. I bought a tank with Trevor and now I cant find it. Any help? 9129597c-4e2c-496a-a5f5-fc292dfd21ab
  9. Small but large problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Small but large problem: Okay, so I have a problem with my XBOX 360 controller for Windows. It was running fine one moment and then it wouldn't light up when connected to my laptop. I don't have an XBOX 360 so I can't...
  10. Small problem with XBOX Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Small problem with XBOX Live Gold.: hello guys! I got problem with my Xbox Live Gold account. In 20. February my Xbox live Gold expired. I wanted to extend gold account. I had option to extend this account for free, and i did it in...