Small tweak suggestion for the new home screen

Discus and support Small tweak suggestion for the new home screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TotalFark [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TotalFark, Jul 26, 2019.

1. /u/TotalFark
    /u/TotalFark Guest

/u/TotalFark, Jul 26, 2019
  2. zeroice007 Win User

Can the new Xbox one home screen system update be reversed?

What exactly don't you like about the new home screen. You can tweak it a bit to your liking. Just try to give it a chance. One thing for sure is that change will alway happen. We need change to progress.
  3. Miss Rockstar x Win User

Xbox one X flickering

Did you make sure the titles your trying to play are 4k ready? I know you said home screen flickers.. Games that arent 4k compatible wont work well. I play with a 4k TV, 10 bit with YCC 4:2:2 off. All I can suggest really is tweaking settings for TV. Pls
    update if you find a solution.
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

The new home screen...no.

It took some getting used to, I know they are trying to streamline the dashboard. I just like that I can finally customize the screen.
  5. paganetor76 Win User

It's a little different from the "old one", but I can manage it anyway...

BTW, I agree with the motto "if it's not broken don't fix it"
  6. Leo Invictus Win User

Press the Xbox button, go to either the "Profile & System" tab (the one with your gamerpic) or the Settings (gear) tab, depending on what menu tabs you see, and scroll down to "Customize Guide Tabs." Click that and you can then rearrange the tabs in whatever
    order suits your needs.
Thema:

1. Small tweak suggestion for the new home screen - Similar Threads - Small tweak suggestion

2. Small noise from Xbox One S while turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Small noise from Xbox One S while turned off: Hi there! I own a Xbox One S for 6 months and it works very fine, but a small problem occurs once I turn it off. If I let the console plugged, but shut it down, a very small noise can be heard...
  3. Small adjustments to the Guide currently in Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Small adjustments to the Guide currently in Preview: [IMG] I think I can post this here as it is to do with something that is currently being tested so it is Insider content. This is what the Alpha Skip Ahead Guide looks like right now:...
  4. Fortnite - Mini Map Player Indicators so small. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite - Mini Map Player Indicators so small. Why?: Hi, On Fortnite, my player indicators are so tiny that I can barely seem or my teammates in the mini map. My son also has a switch and those indicators are about 10X bigger. Same goes for my...
  5. gamerpic too small

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamerpic too small: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong small layout and autozoom on though switched off

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong small layout and autozoom on though switched off: A couple of months ago the layout changed in Microsoft Mahjong when doing the daily challenges in that sometimes the top of the top row of tiles was cut off because of the new layout of the...
  7. Why is my Xbox display, small and blurry?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox display, small and blurry?: I used my xbox a couple night ago and was completely fine but today i signed into my xbox, my display is super blurry and not fitting the screen but when i change the setting it just gets more...
  8. Only a small thing but.........

in XBoX Accessibility
    Only a small thing but.........: I've been trying to change my gamerpic to a custom image the last day or so but everytime I try its states it is unable to do so. I've tried on the xbox itself, on the browser and on the mobile...
  9. Small screen/terrible quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Small screen/terrible quality: So I’ve had my Xbox one s for about 2 years and everything was fine up until today. I play on a tv that supports 4K and everything was great. Then all of a sudden I turn on my Xbox and tv and...
  10. I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...: I bought a gift card of 50 dollars and redeemed it on Xbox enter code I made a purchase of 7 dollars now I try to go back to Microsoft store to buy some other things it tells me I don't have...