Smart Delivery Question

Discus and support Smart Delivery Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will it be possible to order a physical game that supports smart delivery and play it on the Xbox Series S? I would like a physical copy of Star Wars:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaeol, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Jaeol
    Jaeol Guest

Smart Delivery Question

Will it be possible to order a physical game that supports smart delivery and play it on the Xbox Series S? I would like a physical copy of Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for my Xbox One S, but the Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive. Will there be
    a process available where you can maybe link your game to your account on your Xbox One and then be able to get the upgraded version on the Series S or would I just have to buy the digital edition and miss out on the deluxe edition benefits?

:)

Jaeol, Sep 15, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Smart Delivery Question

If there is a deluxe digital additiom.which there usually are you just dont get the physical benefits like collectors items

And no you cant use a physical disk

Thats the price you pay for buying the lesser unit
  3. Smwutches Win User

Smart delivery

Smart Delivery would be specific to the console. In order to buy a game on the PC and also be able to use it on the console, it would have to be a
    Play Anywhere title
  4. Robo J22 Win User

Xbox Series X - Smart Delivery for physical games?

Smart Delivery for physical games confirmed now

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/15/what-is-smart-delivery-xbox-series-x/amp/
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox series s

They haven't said exactly how Smart Delivery will work with discs, but if the game supports Smart Delivery you will get the upgraded version. Otherwise, it'll still work with the disc through backwards compatibility.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X/S games and the Xbox One

If the game supports Smart Delivery, you'll get an upgrade to the newer version for free. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/15/what-is-smart-delivery-xbox-series-x/

I'm not sure I'm reading your second question right, but if you have cloud saves enabled on the games, you'll be able to access your saves on the older consoles and the new. That's mainly for 360 games. Xbox One games already have cloud saves enabled. Original
    Xbox saves would be the only exception since that was not a feature on that console.
Thema:

Smart Delivery Question

1. Smart Delivery Question - Similar Threads - Smart Delivery Question

2. Game Pass and Family Accounts on New Generation, Smart Delivery Question Too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass and Family Accounts on New Generation, Smart Delivery Question Too: Does anyone know how Game Pass and Family accounts are going to work when the Series S/X Launches? I currently have an Xbox One that has my primary Account (Game Pass Ultimate Member), that has...
  3. Smart delivery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart delivery: Does the smart delivery option work from PC to xbox series X. I mean, if I buy games for PC and then i migrate to xbox series x( i'm planning to acquire XSX day one), can I find my boughted games....
  4. Smart delivery upgrade location?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart delivery upgrade location?: So the Xbox Series X and PS5 both support external HDD storage as a method of storing games, but it is limited to only Xbox One and PS4 games, as next-generation games will rely on the fast SSDs...
  5. Will Smart Delivery still transfer games to a new console even if they are a physical copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Smart Delivery still transfer games to a new console even if they are a physical copy?: I am thinking if buying an Xbox Series X when it comes out, so I want to make a plan of how to get the games I care about most from my Xbox One S to the new console. The most important game is Sea...
  6. X Series Smart Delivery Question

in XboX Insiders
    X Series Smart Delivery Question: Does anybody know if NBA 2k and other 2K titles be part of the smart delivery feature? submitted by /u/81_Official [link] [comments]
  7. Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X: hello again I am just reading about the smart delivery system. will it be limited in time? for example ,buy assasins creed valhalla on xbox one x in 2020 and then xbox series x buy at the end of...
  8. Smart delivery question answered finally

in XboX Insiders
    Smart delivery question answered finally: I've been trying to find out about is smart delivery what apply to those of us who would purchase those games that would be on physical disc like cyberpunk 2077 no one knew the answer until now....
  9. Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X: hey all, maybe im just incredibly dumb or im not reading the right articles, but im still a little confused on how Smart Delivery will work. recently, i preordered Assassins Creed Valhalla for...
  10. Xbox Smart Delivery Physical

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Smart Delivery Physical: Is the xbox smart delivery feature for physical disc copies of games too, like an xbox one x enhancement patch??? 16f58c54-260f-45d3-b9cd-11d12cc09c2f