Smart Glass on Surface Pro

Discus and support Smart Glass on Surface Pro in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having problems connecting my xbox 360 Smart Glass app on my Surface Pro. They are both logged on to the same account. It says that my device cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bdswingin88, Mar 18, 2014.

1. bdswingin88
    bdswingin88 Guest

I am having problems connecting my xbox 360 Smart Glass app on my Surface Pro. They are both logged on to the same account. It says that my device cant find the console. When I go to the main screen of the app it can tell the last game I was playing. The
    Xbox Smart Glass app is turned on in system settings. Please advise.

:)

bdswingin88, Mar 18, 2014
  2. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Miracast: Surface Pro (Windows 8.1) -to- Xbox One +/ Miracast Xbow One -to- Surface Pro (Windows 8.1):

Xbox One will let you use Smart Glass so you will be able to use your Surface Pro with Xbox One that way.

Bazajaytee, Mar 18, 2014
  3. iSoar
    iSoar Guest
    Surface Pro 2 Smart Glass not working with Battlefield 4

Hello? Anybody have an answer? Why my brand new Surface Pro 2 doesn't work with the Battlefield 4 Companion App in Smart Glass in conjunction with my brand new Xbox One?

iSoar, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

Miracast: Surface Pro (Windows 8.1) -to- Xbox One +/ Miracast Xbow One -to- Surface Pro (Windows 8.1):

Xbox One will let you use Smart Glass so you will be able to use your Surface Pro with Xbox One that way.
  5. StevenKeese Win User

Thank You, for your input.

I need to see:

A Presentation of Smart Glass

A Demonstration of the features of Smart Glass

A Simulation of the functions of Smart Glass

This would be the pinnacle use for:

Training, installation of a new procedure, Dog and Pony show.

Full immersion into a game, where the surface Pro is what you are focused on and the HDTV is the peripheral vision.

Do you need Miiracast, are is jus a function of Smart Glass?
  6. iSoar Win User

Surface Pro 2 Smart Glass not working with Battlefield 4

Hello? Anybody have an answer? Why my brand new Surface Pro 2 doesn't work with the Battlefield 4 Companion App in Smart Glass in conjunction with my brand new Xbox One?
  7. MurderTramp17 Win User

Tablet+Xboxone+Smart Glass=?

I have the Nexus 7 which i love and is great for smart glass, but I personally think the best full sized tablet on the market (since mine is only 7 inches) is the Surface Pro. Though it is the priciest since its basically a computer
    disguised as a tablet.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

New SmartGlass app available to at least WP8 in US-marketplace!

I'm confused I already have a

surface 2 RT tablet and smart glass is already on it is this a new app ur on about
Thema:

1. Smart Glass on Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Smart Glass Surface

2. Help my xbox smart glass doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help my xbox smart glass doesn't work: When ever I try to log into my xbox app it doesn't allow me [img] 23f61bce-01ce-4dfd-804c-496d354dd1b0
  3. How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?: I signed in to an app account on a "friend" phone once and forgot to sign out. Now he has access and I can't disconnect him. How can I do this? 1adc58b5-deab-4a2c-9d20-678d60fc6d08
  4. my smart glass on windows 10 does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    my smart glass on windows 10 does not work: has Microsoft stopped supporting smart glass I try connecting and this happens. help!!!!!! [img] 8a413a68-f5c2-443a-8f99-e727b14b7e72
  5. Xbox 360 smart glass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 smart glass: Why did you retire this feature? Cannot use smart glass from win 10 to xbox 360 b1ba8a43-186c-4e76-a321-df11bba1b3c6
  6. Smart glass Tv Remote is no longer display

in XBoX on Mobile
    Smart glass Tv Remote is no longer display: Using the Smart Glass switch the remote from XBOX to TV remote, and the Tv Remote doesn't display f9e0e8b0-5622-4b5e-b250-c169ee8d523e
  7. Why can’t I be able to download Xbox smart glass on my apple device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I be able to download Xbox smart glass on my apple device: I m in India . Why ain’t I able to download Xbox 360 smartglass even though I have the latest iOS update and it is a iPhone 10 420f7aea-717a-4503-bf84-3deec4dd3834
  8. Why can't I smart glass fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I smart glass fable anniversary: I am trying to contact to smart glass for fable anniversary to get the special content 8770c20d-6054-4a30-ae45-65a6ed37e2f6
  9. Why wont my xbox one smart glass companion connect with dead rising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my xbox one smart glass companion connect with dead rising 3: I recently started playing dead rising three for Xbox one and for some reason it won’t connect to the companion for dead rising three anytime that I go to connect the companion so I can get the...
  10. Surface Pro 2 Smart Glass not working with Battlefield 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surface Pro 2 Smart Glass not working with Battlefield 4: Every time I try to use the companion app in Smart Glass on my Surface Pro 2 for Battlefield 4 it says my browser is insufficient. It provides three browser buttons to push and download a "newer"...