Smart learning dictionary on virtual keyboard

Discus and support Smart learning dictionary on virtual keyboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be a good idea for the Xbox virtual keyboard to have a smarter keyboard (which saves the words you have already typed). It's so simple and so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SacrazinX, Jul 25, 2019.

1. /u/SacrazinX
    /u/SacrazinX Guest

It would be a good idea for the Xbox virtual keyboard to have a smarter keyboard (which saves the words you have already typed). It's so simple and so useful.

submitted by /u/SacrazinX
    [link] [comments]

/u/SacrazinX, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Virtual keyboard

Hey Dreadnoughts967! You may want to try a factory reset using the keep my games and apps option. Steps on that can be found

here
    . Post back and let me know!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Virtual Keyboard

Hello Luis,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the virtual keyboard on your Xbox One console not being the normal size that it was.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Virtual keyboard

Hi

If the virtual keyboard is not visible on the screen can you please try a full console restart and hopefully this will resolve the issue for you. To restart the console press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds, once the
    console has powered down wait for one minute then power the console back on and hopefully the virtual keyboard will now be working.
  5. denis97g Win User

Keyboard bug

what type of bug? if you mean the size of the keyboard, it's not a bug it's the ne virtual keyboard.
  6. iLL SHiZ Win User

Stuck at the sign in screen

i got this problem , no virtual keyboard pops up
Thema:

1. Smart learning dictionary on virtual keyboard - Similar Threads - Smart learning dictionary

2. Saída de som do x-box 360 na Tv Smart Samsung 4K

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saída de som do x-box 360 na Tv Smart Samsung 4K: Prezados(a), boa tarde Comprei uma Tv Smart Samsung 4K, mas ao adaptar meu X-box 360 na tv a imagem é perfeita, mas não sai o som dos jogos, tanto com cabo HDMI quanto no analógico. Alguém...
  3. Cast xCloud or Console streaming to smart TV.

in XboX Insiders
    Cast xCloud or Console streaming to smart TV.: It would be cool to cast the xCloud app or console streaming to a smart TV. That way it's possible to play your Xbox on any TV or play xCloud games on a TV instead or a small tv. Just a...
  4. Xbox smart glass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox smart glass: I have a galaxy s8 and I've had the xbox smart glass app for what seems like forever, and now when i try to connect it to my xbox one console it says turn on and takes a few seconds and then says...
  5. X Series Smart Delivery Question

in XboX Insiders
    X Series Smart Delivery Question: Does anybody know if NBA 2k and other 2K titles be part of the smart delivery feature? submitted by /u/81_Official [link] [comments]
  6. xbox game pass (Xbox Beta) app requests smart card

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass (Xbox Beta) app requests smart card: Whenever I start the PC Xbox Game Pass app the dialog for a smart card is presented, I have to cancel around 3 times before it stops popping up. Can't find a setting in the app to turn it off....
  7. Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X: hello again I am just reading about the smart delivery system. will it be limited in time? for example ,buy assasins creed valhalla on xbox one x in 2020 and then xbox series x buy at the end of...
  8. Smart delivery question answered finally

in XboX Insiders
    Smart delivery question answered finally: I've been trying to find out about is smart delivery what apply to those of us who would purchase those games that would be on physical disc like cyberpunk 2077 no one knew the answer until now....
  9. PC Xbox (Beta) app asking for smart card reader four times on app startup.

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox (Beta) app asking for smart card reader four times on app startup.: As stated in the title, on Xbox app startup (and PC startup until I changed that setting in control panel) I get four "Windows Security" popups asking to insert a smart card. It's not too...
  10. Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X: hey all, maybe im just incredibly dumb or im not reading the right articles, but im still a little confused on how Smart Delivery will work. recently, i preordered Assassins Creed Valhalla for...