Smart learning dictionary on virtual keyboard

Discus and support Smart learning dictionary on virtual keyboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be a good idea for the Xbox virtual keyboard to have a smarter keyboard (which saves the words you have already typed). It's so simple and so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SacrazinX, Jul 25, 2019.

1. /u/SacrazinX
    /u/SacrazinX Guest

It would be a good idea for the Xbox virtual keyboard to have a smarter keyboard (which saves the words you have already typed). It's so simple and so useful.

submitted by /u/SacrazinX
    [link] [comments]

/u/SacrazinX, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Virtual keyboard

Hey Dreadnoughts967! You may want to try a factory reset using the keep my games and apps option. Steps on that can be found

here
    . Post back and let me know!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Virtual Keyboard

Hello Luis,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the virtual keyboard on your Xbox One console not being the normal size that it was.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Virtual keyboard

Hi

If the virtual keyboard is not visible on the screen can you please try a full console restart and hopefully this will resolve the issue for you. To restart the console press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds, once the
    console has powered down wait for one minute then power the console back on and hopefully the virtual keyboard will now be working.
  5. denis97g Win User

Keyboard bug

what type of bug? if you mean the size of the keyboard, it's not a bug it's the ne virtual keyboard.
  6. iLL SHiZ Win User

Stuck at the sign in screen

i got this problem , no virtual keyboard pops up
Thema:

1. Smart learning dictionary on virtual keyboard - Similar Threads - Smart learning dictionary

2. Help my xbox smart glass doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help my xbox smart glass doesn't work: When ever I try to log into my xbox app it doesn't allow me [img] 23f61bce-01ce-4dfd-804c-496d354dd1b0
  3. How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?: I signed in to an app account on a "friend" phone once and forgot to sign out. Now he has access and I can't disconnect him. How can I do this? 1adc58b5-deab-4a2c-9d20-678d60fc6d08
  4. my smart glass on windows 10 does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    my smart glass on windows 10 does not work: has Microsoft stopped supporting smart glass I try connecting and this happens. help!!!!!! [img] 8a413a68-f5c2-443a-8f99-e727b14b7e72
  5. Configure 4k smart tv to optimize xbox one output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configure 4k smart tv to optimize xbox one output: I have a 4k samsung smart tv hdr this is the model: UN40NU7100FXZA; and I have the Fat Xbox One not S. So the image looks pixelated, poor quality image, I have used the "Game Mode" option and...
  6. Philips 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV.: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV. Hello Carson W., Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We are happy to hear that you are interested in joining the Xbox family! The...
  7. Xbox 360 smart glass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 smart glass: Why did you retire this feature? Cannot use smart glass from win 10 to xbox 360 b1ba8a43-186c-4e76-a321-df11bba1b3c6
  8. Xbox wireless gamepad on smart TV for Steam Link

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless gamepad on smart TV for Steam Link: Hi, I would like to play in the Steam Link of the Smart TV (Samsung Q8F) with the wireless gamepad (Xbox One S). Is that possible if I connect the Microsoft wireless adapter for Windows 10 on...
  9. LG 42PG20D: No image on LG Smart TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    LG 42PG20D: No image on LG Smart TV: LG (Televisions) 42PG20D: No image on LG Smart TV Hello we recomend you to check the following link in order to fix your issue:...
  10. indoor smart bike trainers (so one can exercise and compete online).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    indoor smart bike trainers (so one can exercise and compete online).: Hello, forgive my naiveness but I was curious about indoor smart bike trainers and the possibility of using one to compete against others online. I have begun my research (mostly on youtube) but...