Smartglass disconnecting

Discus and support Smartglass disconnecting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; UK xbox one smartglass for xbox one windows phone, surface and android tablet Although smartglass connects, it only stays connected for a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spiderman11a, Mar 28, 2014.

1. spiderman11a
    spiderman11a Guest

Smartglass disconnecting

UK

xbox one

smartglass for xbox one

windows phone, surface and android tablet

Although smartglass connects, it only stays connected for a few seconds. If i try and reconnect its says "we cannot connect to your console right now". If i leave it a few minutes i can reconnect, but it disconnects as before. A reboot of my router fixes
    the issue, but it happens again sometime later and i have to reboot my router again.

i have the same issue whether using glass via windows phone, surface or android tablet.

:)

spiderman11a, Mar 28, 2014
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Is the Play and Charge Kit available already?

i have a charge/play kit. i have yet to unplug it tho... i play it connected. the cord is a decent legth and you would be suprised how often you need to disconnect it.

with apps like netflix,hulu,amazon ect ect... smartglass works suprisingly nice and all the 360 bugs seem to be fixed. only time i really use my controller in in game.

sc_shark, Mar 28, 2014
  3. Armiiis
    Armiiis Guest
  4. ShaunPerry Win User

Gears is Here!

Had a few rounds of Warzone last night. Looks sooooo good. One bit of advice though, Don't sign out of Smartglass while playing. It disconnects you from the game.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

smart glass error code 1003?

6. painkillah1 Win User

Xbox One Smartglass Connecting Issue

Please try rebooting your router as well and if that does not fix the issue, take a look at the updated SmartGlass FAQ here for additional
    steps to try. Thanks.

• Make sure Xbox SmartGlass Apps is “On” in Settings/Preferences/SmartGlass Connections.
    • Your SmartGlass device needs to be on the same network as your Xbox One Console:
      1. Make sure you’re not on your cellular/3G/4G network or on a separate wifi/switch. Temporarily disable cellular data if you device has it to ensure you are
        connecting to your wifi network.
      2. Make sure you are not connected to your router’s Guest Network
      3. Make sure you disable Access Point/WiFi Isolation or related feature on your router
      4. If your Xbox One Console is connected via wired cable, temporarily disconnect the cable and connect the console to the same wifi network that your
        SmartGlass device is connected to
    • Turn off any VPN connection as this may prevent discovery/connection from functioning
    • Make sure you are running the Xbox One SmartGlass app and not the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app.
    • If none of these steps work, turn off your Xbox One console and unplug it for 30 seconds and restart the console.
    • If you are still unable to connect, please post your situation including your network configuration (inc. router model), and SmartGlass device in this forum here.
  7. Armiiis Win User
  8. Maitee1 Win User

smart glass keeps saying can't find xbox one to connect to please help!!

Are you using xbox smartglass or xbox one smartglass?
Thema:

Smartglass disconnecting

1. Smartglass disconnecting - Similar Threads - Smartglass disconnecting

2. Smartglass on iPad no longer searches popular tags.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Smartglass on iPad no longer searches popular tags.: As of one of the recent version, a few months ago now, we can no longer search popular tags when looking for groups. I only play Destiny 2 and when I search for popular tags, none are shown...
  3. Xbox One Smartglass Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Smartglass Streaming: I'm really confused as to how to stream my Xbox games to the Xbox One Smartglass app on Windows 10. c5d39f93-31c1-44c6-af00-e378603449d4
  4. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  5. Xbox Smartglass Keyboard Functionaloty for Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Smartglass Keyboard Functionaloty for Minecraft Bedrock: Hello, I have this problem where if i begin talking in the chat in Minecraft with the Xbox Smartglass app as the controller mode, it doesn’t have the little box and keyboard pop up, instead, it...
  6. xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?: Hi, I was wondering how people can get the fable achievement "see the future" without the smartglass app? Im at a standstill right now and I think this is stupid if you cannot get this easy...
  7. SmartGlass if StupiP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SmartGlass if StupiP: I am so frustrated with Xbox One and this SmartGlass THING!!!! All I would like to do is sit down and play a few games of Monopoly or Battleship with my Grandkids. But no!! I can't get the boards...
  8. Can i revert back to a pre-SmartGlass/Xbox comanion era?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i revert back to a pre-SmartGlass/Xbox comanion era?: Hi, my laptop has done an update for SmartGlass and Xbox Companion which I would like to reverse. Only use the laptop for 2 player gaming as I have a 360 controller with which my hands are...
  9. Ark on Xbox one Smartglass keyboard issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark on Xbox one Smartglass keyboard issues: Hi all while i was browsing the forums i thought I would ask and see if anyone knows a fix to the issue of smart glass not connecting to the keyboard for Ark Admin commands. I recently purchased...
  10. XBox 360 SmartGlass app wont sign me in

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 360 SmartGlass app wont sign me in: Hi All. I just recently downloaded and installed XBox 360 SmartGlass app on my laptop (Win 10 bld. 1809) and it will not find console properly setup and after failure I notice in the apps setting...