smartglass for 360 whats up with you are you ever gonna work again

Discus and support smartglass for 360 whats up with you are you ever gonna work again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have everything the way its supposed to be setup for smartglass to run on my windows 10 laptop(shouldn't be running it but some idiot put it on here... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Third3Y3GURU, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Third3Y3GURU
    Third3Y3GURU Guest

I have everything the way its supposed to be setup for smartglass to run on my windows 10 laptop(shouldn't be running it but some idiot put it on here should have windows 7 but anywho)gamertag account info is all good I'm using my only email an gamertag
    I ever got and my computer can see my xbox 360 in the control panel but it wont connect

anybody can help id appreciate

:)

Third3Y3GURU, Apr 16, 2018
  2. This app needs an update

Are you guys gonna update the Xbox Smartglass 360 app? It won't work with IOS 11

hamsterball95, Apr 16, 2018
  3. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest
    Smart Glass So Far.

Are you sure you have the Xbox One version of Smartglass? The old Smartglass app for 360 won't work.

Coreldan, Apr 16, 2018
  4. Third3Y3GURU
    Third3Y3GURU Guest

keeps giving me this error code 0xc101008ec (0x800cooo8) can anyone help

Third3Y3GURU, Apr 16, 2018
  5. Hi there Third3Y3GURU,

We appreciate you reaching out to us on the forums and with this issue. Can you clarify if you mean to say that Smartglass shouldn't be able to be installed on Windows 10 Laptops? It should be functioning on Windows 10 Laptops. You should just need to be
    logged into the account, and using the same internet connection as the console. Also, reinstalling the content from the store should help as well, especially if you're not sure which version of the app you're using.

Mister Taurus, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Third3Y3GURU Win User

keeps giving me this error code 0xc101008ec (0x800cooo8) can anyone help
  7. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi there Third3Y3GURU,

We appreciate you reaching out to us on the forums and with this issue. Can you clarify if you mean to say that Smartglass shouldn't be able to be installed on Windows 10 Laptops? It should be functioning on Windows 10 Laptops. You should just need to be
    logged into the account, and using the same internet connection as the console. Also, reinstalling the content from the store should help as well, especially if you're not sure which version of the app you're using.
  8. WickedNemesis 4 Win User

xbox wont let me do anything that requires an internet connection, even though im connected

thank you so much it worked! i dont know what i did one day it just stopped working but if it ever happens again im gonna try this immediatly
  9. Coreldan Win User

Smart Glass So Far.

Are you sure you have the Xbox One version of Smartglass? The old Smartglass app for 360 won't work.
  10. Misses Quinzel Win User

my galaxy s2 won't find my console when using allshare(dlna streaming)

Hey there, ixx banthar! This thread is a bit old, and is related to the Xbox 360. For Smartglass issues, you will want to post up in the related
    Mobile Forums for your phone for further troubleshooting. Please make sure to post up your phone's OS, your Smartglass OS, and what problem you're running into. This way we can get you
    the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
Thema:

1. smartglass for 360 whats up with you are you ever gonna work again - Similar Threads - smartglass 360 whats

2. xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?: Hi, I was wondering how people can get the fable achievement "see the future" without the smartglass app? Im at a standstill right now and I think this is stupid if you cannot get this easy...
  3. XBox 360 SmartGlass app wont sign me in

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 360 SmartGlass app wont sign me in: Hi All. I just recently downloaded and installed XBox 360 SmartGlass app on my laptop (Win 10 bld. 1809) and it will not find console properly setup and after failure I notice in the apps setting...
  4. Old Xbox 360- smartglass issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Xbox 360- smartglass issue.: I have recently resurrected my old Xbox 360 so that I can watch Netflix and YouTube on the TV. It's very useful for this and since I do not have very much money and don't do much gaming, I don't...
  5. Xbox 360 Smartglass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Smartglass: on May 18th, 2018 Microsoft decided to pull the plug on the xbox 360 smartglass. This question we all asked ourselves, what about the extra content on xbox 360 games that REQUIRES the xbox 360...
  6. Smartglass for 360 shouldn't be "retired"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass for 360 shouldn't be "retired": I just bought fable anniversary and it tells me to download the smartglass app. Yay! How fun. After downloading, it's only for the Xbox One and the one I NEED isnt even downloadable!!! There's...
  7. Problem with my Xbox 360 Smartglass on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my Xbox 360 Smartglass on Windows 10: The SmartGlass application refuses to connect to my xbox 360. Issue error 0xc101008e (0x800c0008). Tried to reset the cache from the network card, tried to delete the account and load it again....
  8. XBOX 360 SMARTGLASS APP / CONSOLE NOT FOUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 SMARTGLASS APP / CONSOLE NOT FOUND: Hello, Xbox 360 SmartGlass issue , i tried my android smartphone , Windows 8.1 and 2 pc with latest Windows 10 , i still get the same error "console not found" , i checked everything, my...
  9. Old Xbox 360- smartglass issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Xbox 360- smartglass issue.: I have recently resurrected my old Xbox 360 so that I can watch Netflix and YouTube on the TV. It's very useful for this and since I do not have very much money and don't do much gaming, I don't...
  10. What is going on with xbox 360 smartglass!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with xbox 360 smartglass!?: Smartglass had not been working for me for months now. I am on an android device. I downloaded it when i purchased fable Anniversary several months ago and it ran fine then but now it wont even...