Smartglass now has a Record That Option

Discus and support Smartglass now has a Record That Option in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am liking the new messaging on smartglass, but also if your playing a game, at the bottom is says playing COD Ghost and on thr right is the icon to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnenDaveyBoy, Aug 29, 2014.

1. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

I am liking the new messaging on smartglass, but also if your playing a game, at the bottom is says playing COD Ghost and on thr right is the icon to open the controller, if you click on the bottom bar but not the icon, it brings up the Games options and
    at the bottom is a Record that button, nice........

:)

EnenDaveyBoy, Aug 29, 2014
  2. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    "Xbox doesn't record that"

If you can, get the Smartglass app on your mobile device and link it to your Xbox.

Then when playing, press the RECORD that button at the bottom of Smartglass. Does it record your footage when doing it that way?

Bazajaytee, Aug 29, 2014
  3. xXGUYVERXx
    xXGUYVERXx Guest
    Xbox one dvr issues. Any solutions?

Please can anyone reply to this having a number of console problems Since the new update.

1= in my settings, preferences there was a option, record gameplay with game dvr on/off now that option is gone + I can still record dvr but with a delay. When finished recording I go to upload, my clips and press start on a thumbnail the save option is
    gone. only edit,, play this game, delete. Would like to save some of them.

2= none of my friends can see recent clips even though share game dvr is on.

3=my recent clips do not show in my smartglass via Android.

Tryed system restoring to default settings and used offline diagnostic tool still no luck.

xXGUYVERXx, Aug 29, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

"Xbox doesn't record that"

If you can, get the Smartglass app on your mobile device and link it to your Xbox.

Then when playing, press the RECORD that button at the bottom of Smartglass. Does it record your footage when doing it that way?
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

Link Facebook Xbox One?

Record feature without kinect works very well through smartglass.
  6. SillyBridge7265 Win User

message wont send

same here, cant send messages on xbox or smartglass and my record is all clean.
  7. wallcrawler28 Win User

pushing media from phone to xbox

No not through usb through the air with dlna. And xbox smartglass has no option anywhere on it to play my media on ohone to xbox
  8. millwall4life Win User

Xbox One Smartglass app

www.xbox.com/.../smartglass theres the option to download ios and android now. The links didn't work on my Ipad or Galaxy though for some reason. Maybe its not a live link yet.
Thema:

1. Smartglass now has a Record That Option - Similar Threads - Smartglass has Record

2. Smartglass 360 connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass 360 connection: Recently i've buy a xbox 360, and i'm trying to connnect windows 10 app Smartglass 360 with my xbox, i'm usign same account on both pc and console, Smartglass are enabled on console, and i'm usnig...
  3. Smartglass on iPad no longer searches popular tags.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Smartglass on iPad no longer searches popular tags.: As of one of the recent version, a few months ago now, we can no longer search popular tags when looking for groups. I only play Destiny 2 and when I search for popular tags, none are shown...
  4. Xbox One Smartglass Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Smartglass Streaming: I'm really confused as to how to stream my Xbox games to the Xbox One Smartglass app on Windows 10. c5d39f93-31c1-44c6-af00-e378603449d4
  5. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  6. Xbox Smartglass Keyboard Functionaloty for Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Smartglass Keyboard Functionaloty for Minecraft Bedrock: Hello, I have this problem where if i begin talking in the chat in Minecraft with the Xbox Smartglass app as the controller mode, it doesn’t have the little box and keyboard pop up, instead, it...
  7. xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?: Hi, I was wondering how people can get the fable achievement "see the future" without the smartglass app? Im at a standstill right now and I think this is stupid if you cannot get this easy...
  8. SmartGlass if StupiP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SmartGlass if StupiP: I am so frustrated with Xbox One and this SmartGlass THING!!!! All I would like to do is sit down and play a few games of Monopoly or Battleship with my Grandkids. But no!! I can't get the boards...
  9. Can i revert back to a pre-SmartGlass/Xbox comanion era?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i revert back to a pre-SmartGlass/Xbox comanion era?: Hi, my laptop has done an update for SmartGlass and Xbox Companion which I would like to reverse. Only use the laptop for 2 player gaming as I have a 360 controller with which my hands are...
  10. Ark on Xbox one Smartglass keyboard issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark on Xbox one Smartglass keyboard issues: Hi all while i was browsing the forums i thought I would ask and see if anyone knows a fix to the issue of smart glass not connecting to the keyboard for Ark Admin commands. I recently purchased...