smartglass preview

Discus and support smartglass preview in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; got the message on xbox live to view the smartglass preview, but never got the email code. 89bf27cc-26d1-419d-a539-69c99dbff78f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RiddlesTheYeti, Apr 2, 2014.

1. smartglass preview

got the message on xbox live to view the smartglass preview, but never got the email code.

:)

RiddlesTheYeti, Apr 2, 2014
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Smartglass beta

The beta app coincides with the preview program, so if you don't use it and instead use the normal app, you won't be able to use the features in the current preview update that work with smartglass.

bloosuga, Apr 2, 2014
  3. Mexico Man
    Mexico Man Guest
    Is it worth using the hdmi passthrough?

Yes. The DVR button on Smartglass acts the same as 'media' on my FoxsatHDR remote. I am using Smartglass and in the dashboard preview though. I presume if they have this working for Freesat they will have something similar for $ky.

Mexico Man, Apr 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

smartglass preview

Smwutches, Apr 5, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

smartglass preview

6. Goth Vampirella Win User

xbox one smartglass beta

I have it. The preview only works on Windows 8 devices, Windows Phone devices, and Android devices.

What’s new in this preview?

• OneGuide support is now built into the Xbox One SmartGlass app!Improved text input awareness – The keyboard in SmartGlass now displays any time the onscreen keyboard is displayed on the Xbox One console, to make text
      input easier.
      • View what’s on TV without interrupting what you’re doing on your Xbox One
      • Change TV channels on your Xbox One through OneGuide on SmartGlass
      • Find and favorite TV Channels
      • TV Universal Remote Control to control your Cable Box and TV
    • Compare achievements – Compare your achievements for a game against what your friend has completed (This feature is currently available only on the Windows Phone 8 and Android versions of the SmartGlass update preview,
      for now.)
    • Reorder your pins – Go to the Pins Hub in SmartGlass to drag and drop the order of your pins on the Xbox One console (This feature is currently available only on the Android version of the SmartGlass update preview, for
      now.)
    • Updated game clip view count
      – SmartGlass now properly increments the view count of your Game Clips that you watched (This feature is currently available only on the Android version of the SmartGlass update preview, for now.)

7. OneArmPun Win User

i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

Hey I'm signed up to the previews but still can't get access to the preview forums just keeps coming up with page cannot be found yet I'm getting a message on Xbox live saying preview the Xbox one smartglass please someone help cheers
  8. PSZPaul100 Win User

Digital tuner not supported

Yes..its much better to use the SmartGlass app! Also interesting to note the console still reads "Pending" acceptance to the Preview Program?
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

Xbox One Messaging is Just Bad...

Voice messages are awful also not many requested it in beta preview

Sending messages seem quick to me but i also use the smartglass
Thema:

smartglass preview

1. smartglass preview - Similar Threads - smartglass preview

2. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  3. Xbox Smartglass Keyboard Functionaloty for Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Smartglass Keyboard Functionaloty for Minecraft Bedrock: Hello, I have this problem where if i begin talking in the chat in Minecraft with the Xbox Smartglass app as the controller mode, it doesn’t have the little box and keyboard pop up, instead, it...
  4. xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?: Hi, I was wondering how people can get the fable achievement "see the future" without the smartglass app? Im at a standstill right now and I think this is stupid if you cannot get this easy...
  5. SmartGlass if StupiP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SmartGlass if StupiP: I am so frustrated with Xbox One and this SmartGlass THING!!!! All I would like to do is sit down and play a few games of Monopoly or Battleship with my Grandkids. But no!! I can't get the boards...
  6. Can i revert back to a pre-SmartGlass/Xbox comanion era?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i revert back to a pre-SmartGlass/Xbox comanion era?: Hi, my laptop has done an update for SmartGlass and Xbox Companion which I would like to reverse. Only use the laptop for 2 player gaming as I have a 360 controller with which my hands are...
  7. Ark on Xbox one Smartglass keyboard issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark on Xbox one Smartglass keyboard issues: Hi all while i was browsing the forums i thought I would ask and see if anyone knows a fix to the issue of smart glass not connecting to the keyboard for Ark Admin commands. I recently purchased...
  8. XBox 360 SmartGlass app wont sign me in

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 360 SmartGlass app wont sign me in: Hi All. I just recently downloaded and installed XBox 360 SmartGlass app on my laptop (Win 10 bld. 1809) and it will not find console properly setup and after failure I notice in the apps setting...
  9. SmartGlass on pc

in XBoX on Mobile
    SmartGlass on pc: How do I change a smartglass xbox 360 account with my account? a2c76fb6-c87a-49a1-b46e-27cc859906fa
  10. Xbox one smartglass notifs not showing up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one smartglass notifs not showing up: Alright just my notifications arnt showing up yeah i need a big help thanks m8s 28fd43c8-95d2-437b-a7d4-905733f84713