SmartRG: Port Forwarding

Discus and support SmartRG: Port Forwarding in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; SmartRG (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding Thanks for this! By the way, what was the 3074 for? 154476b2-50ce-4126-981c-a25b54c0251f Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Nov 19, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

SmartRG (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding
    Thanks for this!

By the way, what was the 3074 for?

:)

XBR Poseidon, Nov 19, 2014
  2. XBIR Zeus
    XBIR Zeus Guest
    Port Forwarding

Hello Kira x 117. Maybe I can help. What seems to be going wrong with port forwarding? Are you trying to get an open NAT? Did the settings fail?

XBIR Zeus, Nov 19, 2014
  3. Kira x 117
    Kira x 117 Guest
    Port Forwarding

i have tried and this and i can't connect to xbl. i called my ISP and xbox they (surprise surprise) couldn't help me. can you help me get his fixed?

Kira x 117, Nov 19, 2014
  4. IamSylxr
    IamSylxr Guest

Thanks for this!

IamSylxr, Jan 24, 2016
  5. IamSylxr Win User

Thanks for this!

6. JLG12344 Win User

Port Forwarding

The Port Numbers that are listed here don't really make sense.... There are only three areas that port numbers can be placed in and only a max of 5 'characters', that includes a coma, that can be entered in the space provided. There is the Global Port Range
    {00000 - 00000} and then the Base Host Port {00000}. After this is done is there a reason to delete it all after words? or is this just something to know in the future?
  7. drkillbydeath88 Win User

Port Forwarding

When I input 3074 into the external start/end port and internal start/end port, an error pops up saying that the defined port or port range is in use by another port forwarding, applications or UPNP rule. Help?
  8. KillitallBroMan Win User

Port Forwarding

It tells me that the IP address is not in valid range
  9. AmazingSteak638 Win User

Port Forwarding

Wtf when I activate it and leave the page it deactivates it.
Thema:

1. SmartRG: Port Forwarding - Similar Threads - SmartRG Port Forwarding

2. SmartRG SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SmartRG SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways) SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken If you suddenly lost the ability to connect wired and wireless the console may have...
  3. SmartRG: How to change from ipv4 to ipv6

SmartRG: How to change from ipv4 to ipv6: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways): How to change from ipv4 to ipv6 how to change from ipv4 to ipv6 5e144f3e-c69f-4e22-b773-63692e9e7513
  4. SmartRG: Device Manual

SmartRG: Device Manual: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways): Device Manual SmartRG SR350N Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1/admin Username – admin Password – admin Device Manual Click here for the...
  5. SmartRG: Known Issues

SmartRG: Known Issues: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues SmartRG SR350N Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1/admin Username – admin Password – admin Known Issues There are no known issues...
  6. SmartRG: Multiple Console Support

SmartRG: Multiple Console Support: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support SmartRG SR350N Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1/admin Username – admin Password – admin Multiple Console Support We...
  7. SmartRG: Bridging Guide

SmartRG: Bridging Guide: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways): Bridging Guide SmartRG SR350N Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1/admin Username – admin Password – admin Bridging Guide Open a web browser....
  8. SmartRG: Firmware

SmartRG: Firmware: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways): Firmware SmartRG SR350N Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1/admin Username – admin Password – admin How to Find Firmware Version Open a web...
  9. SmartRG: Restoring Factory Defaults

SmartRG: Restoring Factory Defaults: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways): Restoring Factory Defaults SmartRG SR350N Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1/admin Username – admin Password – admin Restoring Factory Defaults...
  10. SmartRG: Firewall

SmartRG: Firewall: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways): Firewall SmartRG SR350N Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1/admin Username – admin Password – admin Firewall *The firewall does not have any...