SMC: Cant connect to wifi

Discus and support SMC: Cant connect to wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; SMC (Modems/Gateways): Cant connect to wifi help me. My xbox isnt connecting to the internet 8466d3eb-5d7a-4111-bedc-fe88a6dd11f1 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FaDe WreCkeRz, Nov 20, 2016.

1. SMC: Cant connect to wifi

SMC (Modems/Gateways): Cant connect to wifi
    help me. My xbox isnt connecting to the internet

:)

FaDe WreCkeRz, Nov 20, 2016
  2. SMC: Wifi wont connect

SMC (Modems/Gateways): Wifi wont connect
    pls help my wifi wont connect

FaDe WreCkeRz, Nov 20, 2016
  3. buz
    buz Guest
    Can't get smartglass to connect

I have the same problem with my w8 phone and new cheap laptop I bought to use the smartglass app for bf4. neither will connect, both on same router( my phone uses the wifi on it) and I cant connect. both were able to connect on my 360

4. tox1n Win User

Cant Connect to Wifi

No it will just say it cant connect to my wifi
  5. SuprX BR Win User

Update not working

i cant connect yesterday now i can only connect with wifi, not cable! strange.
  6. howlingwolf23 Win User

cannot connect to internet

My xbox one x is hardwired and is already connected... its older xbox one that is wireless and cant connect... I would hardwire it but it's set up on other side of my place... other systems and devices connect to new wifi router no problem... its just
    my old xbox cant connect to new wifi router
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Cant connect to wifi.

If your router has a MAC address whitelist filter enabled, you will need to have full, administrative access to the router (or similar access point) to adjust those settings. You will need to add the Xbox One's MAC address to the whitelist, or just disable
    the whitelist altogether (MAC Address filtering is not exactly a good way to secure a wireless network, since unauthorized devices can eavesdrop the MAC address of the authorized device in range and spoof their own MAC address to get on the network).

You will need to look up your router's documentation to figure out what the gateway address is, login info, and where to change the MAC address settings.
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

cant connect to wifi

Hey there! So when you go into your network settings, it's seeing your network as having WEP security instead of WPA? If you try entering your passcode there, I'm guessing it still doesn't connect, huh? Have you tried just restarting this network? If
    you haven't yet, of course that's worth a shot. Also you might want to try changing the security to something the console can connect to, and then changing it back.
Thema:

SMC: Cant connect to wifi

1. SMC: Cant connect to wifi - Similar Threads - SMC Cant connect

2. Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jackyboi1503 [link] [comments]
  3. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...
  4. Cant contact support about "PC Game Pass Spotify Code"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant contact support about "PC Game Pass Spotify Code": I contacted them on the 10th November about my 6 month spotify code that came with the game pass on pc (bought it on the 25th October), they said i would receive it on that day since it takes 10...
  5. I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.: To the Microsoft devs! YOU SHOULD STOP SELLING your console in Romania if you dont start giving us the same rights as the others. I cant make an Xbox Live account, because the country isnt in the...
  6. i cant redeem discord nitro on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant redeem discord nitro on xbox one: So on Friday i logged into my xbox and saw a promotion that is giving away EA Accesses, Discord nitro and spotify premium but i cant redeem spotify or discord nitro it kept say "An error occurred...
  7. Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?: I am getting no audio, have done a factory reset, have used 3 different headsets, two different controllers, and i still have a mute icon next to the battery on the home screen. I can have no...
  8. SMC: ScaleBound Why would you give up on it?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SMC: ScaleBound Why would you give up on it?: SMC (Modems/Gateways): ScaleBound Why would you give up on it? I wanna talk about how they cancelled possibly one of the best games ever to come to XBOX f3017bd1-7c9b-422b-9f7e-fc41f69b610a
  9. SMC: Wifi wont connect

SMC: Wifi wont connect: SMC (Modems/Gateways): Wifi wont connect pls help my wifi wont connect e9e8df24-906b-44bb-8318-05031ba2af48
  10. SMC: cant send messages

SMC: cant send messages: SMC (Modems/Gateways): cant send messages every time i try to send a message on my account it gives me an error message b9885fba-ec67-4271-8af2-05c507ddc296