SMC: Cant connect to wifi

Discus and support SMC: Cant connect to wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; SMC (Modems/Gateways): Cant connect to wifi help me. My xbox isnt connecting to the internet 8466d3eb-5d7a-4111-bedc-fe88a6dd11f1 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FaDe WreCkeRz, Nov 20, 2016.

1. SMC: Cant connect to wifi

SMC (Modems/Gateways): Cant connect to wifi
    help me. My xbox isnt connecting to the internet

:)

FaDe WreCkeRz, Nov 20, 2016
  2. SMC: Wifi wont connect

SMC (Modems/Gateways): Wifi wont connect
    pls help my wifi wont connect

FaDe WreCkeRz, Nov 20, 2016
  3. buz
    buz Guest
    Can't get smartglass to connect

I have the same problem with my w8 phone and new cheap laptop I bought to use the smartglass app for bf4. neither will connect, both on same router( my phone uses the wifi on it) and I cant connect. both were able to connect on my 360

4. tox1n Win User

Cant Connect to Wifi

No it will just say it cant connect to my wifi
  5. SuprX BR Win User

Update not working

i cant connect yesterday now i can only connect with wifi, not cable! strange.
  6. howlingwolf23 Win User

cannot connect to internet

My xbox one x is hardwired and is already connected... its older xbox one that is wireless and cant connect... I would hardwire it but it's set up on other side of my place... other systems and devices connect to new wifi router no problem... its just
    my old xbox cant connect to new wifi router
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Cant connect to wifi.

If your router has a MAC address whitelist filter enabled, you will need to have full, administrative access to the router (or similar access point) to adjust those settings. You will need to add the Xbox One's MAC address to the whitelist, or just disable
    the whitelist altogether (MAC Address filtering is not exactly a good way to secure a wireless network, since unauthorized devices can eavesdrop the MAC address of the authorized device in range and spoof their own MAC address to get on the network).

You will need to look up your router's documentation to figure out what the gateway address is, login info, and where to change the MAC address settings.
  8. choppyseize Win User

Cant connect to wifi

Hello

You may want to try clearing the MAC address. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.
Thema:

SMC: Cant connect to wifi

1. SMC: Cant connect to wifi - Similar Threads - SMC Cant connect

2. I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.: It gets to about 18% downloaded and then I get the error code: 0x8007045D. I'm not sure how to fix this but I really would love to get back to gaming if anyone can help me. submitted by...
  3. Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass: i want to buy monthly xbox game pass..but when i want to put debit card info..it ask me for my location..the problem is im from malaysia..it ask me to put adress in United States [img]...
  4. CANT BUY FROM STORE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT BUY FROM STORE...: Hi. I just purchase a 50Euros gift card but when i go to the store only shows the money i had before 1,13euros. Whats going on?? I have 47 euros why doesnt show when i want to by a game from the...
  5. cant get on the game

in XBoX on Windows
    cant get on the game: all the time i try to load up my game i get the same error say the content services are unavailable [img] 8fa7d091-995d-436c-92ba-470faf135b9a
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta cant opt out: Can somebody please help me, my version of minecraft is stuck on the beta, I have done all the steps on the app to opt out of it but its still in the beta, can somebody please help as I cant play...
  7. I cant delete files from failed download.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant delete files from failed download.: I bought the Xbox Game Pass recently and i started downloading Forza Horizon 4. When this download process continues i stopped the download and closed my pc. After i opened again i cant seemed to...
  8. SMC: ScaleBound Why would you give up on it?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SMC: ScaleBound Why would you give up on it?: SMC (Modems/Gateways): ScaleBound Why would you give up on it? I wanna talk about how they cancelled possibly one of the best games ever to come to XBOX f3017bd1-7c9b-422b-9f7e-fc41f69b610a
  9. SMC: Wifi wont connect

SMC: Wifi wont connect: SMC (Modems/Gateways): Wifi wont connect pls help my wifi wont connect e9e8df24-906b-44bb-8318-05031ba2af48
  10. SMC: cant send messages

SMC: cant send messages: SMC (Modems/Gateways): cant send messages every time i try to send a message on my account it gives me an error message b9885fba-ec67-4271-8af2-05c507ddc296