SMC: cant send messages

Discus and support SMC: cant send messages in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; SMC (Modems/Gateways): cant send messages every time i try to send a message on my account it gives me an error message... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KZ Viperine, Nov 12, 2016.

1. KZ Viperine
    KZ Viperine Guest

SMC (Modems/Gateways): cant send messages
    every time i try to send a message on my account it gives me an error message

:)

KZ Viperine, Nov 12, 2016
  2. Xbox Live website not showing my Xbox One activity only 360.

It does suck. Also,,,who would of thought that you cant send voice messages on xb1

dyzposableherox, Nov 12, 2016
  3. cant send messages

hey so i was playing darksouls with a friend and now i can't send messages to anyone,

FoS CheeseToker, Nov 12, 2016
  4. FatN00bSL4yER Win User

cant send messages

Emmm

maybe its becouse of the Enforcement actions :) you have to check it

or Maybe it work again with just restarting your Console

or if there is any Error message :) please let me know
    I've got the same problem, and it's been around for longer than a year. I want a fix. Now.
  5. KillerK004 Win User

Cant send messages

Same problem, I tried the reputation check thing too and it didn't work
  6. Rare watkins Win User

Cant send messages

I am getting exact same problem and have no idea how to fix it
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Cant send messages

What exactly prevents you from sending messages? Do you get an error message?

Or are you unable to compose the message before sending it?

Are you able to go to the Xbox.com website and then signing into your account, and use the message options on your
    profile page on Xbox.com?
  8. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Cant send messages

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to the xbox forums. I understand you can’t send messages and I have a couple things you can try.

1. Press the guide button on your controller and go to settings>account>privacy & online saftety>xbox live privacy>view details and customize> communication &multiplayer> others can communicate with.... and change to everybody or friends. If you want to
    talk outside xbox live do the same with “you can coummicate outside of .....”

2. If the above doesn’t work follow this link to see if it’ll help.

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. SMC: cant send messages - Similar Threads - SMC cant send

2. Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jackyboi1503 [link] [comments]
  3. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...
  4. Cant contact support about "PC Game Pass Spotify Code"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant contact support about "PC Game Pass Spotify Code": I contacted them on the 10th November about my 6 month spotify code that came with the game pass on pc (bought it on the 25th October), they said i would receive it on that day since it takes 10...
  5. I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.: To the Microsoft devs! YOU SHOULD STOP SELLING your console in Romania if you dont start giving us the same rights as the others. I cant make an Xbox Live account, because the country isnt in the...
  6. i cant redeem discord nitro on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant redeem discord nitro on xbox one: So on Friday i logged into my xbox and saw a promotion that is giving away EA Accesses, Discord nitro and spotify premium but i cant redeem spotify or discord nitro it kept say "An error occurred...
  7. Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?: I am getting no audio, have done a factory reset, have used 3 different headsets, two different controllers, and i still have a mute icon next to the battery on the home screen. I can have no...
  8. SMC: ScaleBound Why would you give up on it?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SMC: ScaleBound Why would you give up on it?: SMC (Modems/Gateways): ScaleBound Why would you give up on it? I wanna talk about how they cancelled possibly one of the best games ever to come to XBOX f3017bd1-7c9b-422b-9f7e-fc41f69b610a
  9. SMC: Wifi wont connect

SMC: Wifi wont connect: SMC (Modems/Gateways): Wifi wont connect pls help my wifi wont connect e9e8df24-906b-44bb-8318-05031ba2af48
  10. SMC: Cant connect to wifi

SMC: Cant connect to wifi: SMC (Modems/Gateways): Cant connect to wifi help me. My xbox isnt connecting to the internet 8466d3eb-5d7a-4111-bedc-fe88a6dd11f1