SMC: ScaleBound Why would you give up on it?

Discus and support SMC: ScaleBound Why would you give up on it? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; SMC (Modems/Gateways): ScaleBound Why would you give up on it? I wanna talk about how they cancelled possibly one of the best games ever to come to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by THE LOST ORACLE, Jan 9, 2017.

1. SMC: ScaleBound Why would you give up on it?

SMC (Modems/Gateways): ScaleBound Why would you give up on it?
    I wanna talk about how they cancelled possibly one of the best games ever to come to XBOX

:)

THE LOST ORACLE, Jan 9, 2017
  2. OakDrop64
    OakDrop64 Guest
    Scalebound

Scalebound was one of the major reason why I chose to buy an Xbox over a Playstation. I'm definitely annoyed at this one. There really aren't a lot of good dragon games out there. Scalebound showed a looked promising.

OakDrop64, Jan 9, 2017
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    NAT Help

Hi

That model of SMC is a gateway so it has routing functionality meaning as you've added a second router to your setup you are "double NAT'ing"

Do you have any reason for the second router? Why not connect direct to the SMC?

GMAN990, Jan 9, 2017
  4. OakDrop64 Win User

Scalebound

Scalebound was one of the major reason why I chose to buy an Xbox over a Playstation. I'm definitely annoyed at this one. There really aren't a lot of good dragon games out there. Scalebound showed a looked promising.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

NAT Help

Hi

That model of SMC is a gateway so it has routing functionality meaning as you've added a second router to your setup you are "double NAT'ing"

Do you have any reason for the second router? Why not connect direct to the SMC?
  6. Epic Louie Win User

What would your dream game be and why?

Scalebound sounded like it would of been cool.
  7. Saeleth Win User

Dream collaboration

Microsoft + Platinum Games so we can get Scalebound back.. ),:
    I google Scalebound every so often because I am still holding out hope that it will be resurrected. Did they ever say specifically why it was canceled?
  8. MissyQ Win User

PLEASE help me open my NAT

That's a modem/router combination. You're likely getting double NAT due to having a router hooked up to a router. Comcast (Xfinity) sometimes makes it so

you can't edit any of the settings
    on that thing, so we might run into that problem.

Just curious, why do you have the Netgear hooked up to the SMC? Technically you don't need to, but I know that some people have specific reasons as to why this is set up like this.
Thema:

SMC: ScaleBound Why would you give up on it?

1. SMC: ScaleBound Why would you give up on it? - Similar Threads - SMC ScaleBound Why

2. Scalebound Xbox one. YES OR NOT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound Xbox one. YES OR NOT: I ask for this new year that Microsoft values bring back scalebound, I suppose they will have a lot of game content done ... Scalebound has to come back. What do you think? I vote with a Yes...
  3. SMC: Wifi wont connect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SMC: Wifi wont connect: SMC (Modems/Gateways): Wifi wont connect pls help my wifi wont connect e9e8df24-906b-44bb-8318-05031ba2af48
  4. SMC: Cant connect to wifi

SMC: Cant connect to wifi: SMC (Modems/Gateways): Cant connect to wifi help me. My xbox isnt connecting to the internet 8466d3eb-5d7a-4111-bedc-fe88a6dd11f1
  5. SMC: cant send messages

SMC: cant send messages: SMC (Modems/Gateways): cant send messages every time i try to send a message on my account it gives me an error message b9885fba-ec67-4271-8af2-05c507ddc296
  6. I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!: As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept wasting my time and giving me the run around for...
  7. I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!: As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept wasting my time and giving me the run around for...
  8. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: Can we please please have scalebound developed please cause by the looks of Theis game just from a few trailers this game was going to be an amazing game and Microsoft would make so much damn...
  9. ScaleBound Cancellation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ScaleBound Cancellation: Dear Microsoft, Me and thousands of other fans of this game would like it to be finished and released to the public. We were all hyped on the idea/motive that we would get to know a dragon as...
  10. why cancel scalebound

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cancel scalebound: why cancel a game called scalebound when u showed it on E3 and promised everyone that its going to be a great game bring it back out to be released everyone wanted this game so please release it...