SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started

Discus and support SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; if its cool. I wanna start a thread were people can come for help on the game of SMITE. maybe wanting tips, some tricks or good flank moves. character... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PROJECTvBAKED, Jun 14, 2019.

1. SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started

if its cool. I wanna start a thread were people can come for help on the game of SMITE. maybe wanting tips, some tricks or good flank moves. character builds or just wanting to meet new smite players.

:)

PROJECTvBAKED, Jun 14, 2019
  2. PROJECTvBAKED Win User

Thanks for the tips and adding to the thread
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hey PROJECTvBAKED,

That's a awesome idea fam! I use to be into smite and kinda fell out. I do like your idea though, I might have to jump on a read it to help me brush up on my no longer smite skills. lol
  4. telephotoedgar2 Win User

what is the best wizard character?
  5. PROJECTvBAKED Win User

It really depends on what style you like to play! But my fav mages I think do good damage is posideon , hera, ah puch, merlin, kukulan, and nox
  6. PROJECTvBAKED Win User

If you like the fast attackers but deal with squishy. Try to at least run one health steal in your build
Thema:

1. SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started - Similar Threads - SMITE tips tricks

2. SMITE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SMITE: Anybody looking forward to the new Smite gods?? Add me if you ever need someone to game with GT 3b8f3b84-f48c-4e38-b928-0d602973413a
  3. NO PUEDO INSTALAR SMITE EN MI XBOX ONE (I CAN NOT INSTALL SMITE ON MY XBOX ONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO PUEDO INSTALAR SMITE EN MI XBOX ONE (I CAN NOT INSTALL SMITE ON MY XBOX ONE): No me dejaba abrir el juego, por lo tanto, lo desinstalé y posteriormente lo instalé, pero al momento de hacerlo inmediatamente se detiene la instalación, no deja que inicie el proceso de...
  4. Smite Won't Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smite Won't Download: I've been having a problem with downloading Smite from the Xbox Store onto my Xbox One. For the past two years, every time I attempt to download the game, it keeps saying that "the item you're...
  5. Smite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smite: I just paid my xbox live subscription, but I am not allowed to play. When I login to smite and attempt to play, I still get the notification that I need xbox live gold and such. Yet, I already did...
  6. how to restart Smite account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to restart Smite account?: Hello! I want to start playing Smite from level 1, in one sentence I want to restart Smite account. How can I do it? P.S removing the game record doesn't give anything....
  7. Smite console league mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Smite console league mixpot: Never received mixpot rewards for watching smite console league summer finals. I was told to post here and an ambassador would be able to help. e8adc578-9d53-4979-b248-e083c917c2ee
  8. Didn't receive Smite Mixpot featuring Amaterasu X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Smite Mixpot featuring Amaterasu X: I watched the stream from the very beginning and my account was linked. Any help? f78d8113-d483-4be8-a8ef-f3b70b33f435
  9. Missing Smite Mixpot Rewars

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Smite Mixpot Rewars: I didn't get the smite mixpot reward back in june i watched the 21st and 22nd everything was linked never got anything no email or message from xbox 45e25a1a-58dc-4149-90b7-cd09b585185a
  10. Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here!: Hey everyone! The SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot items will be delivered directly to your SMITE account within 14 days from the event date. You will receive a notification in the SMITE...