Snap Full Screen on 2 TVs

Discus and support Snap Full Screen on 2 TVs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to snap TV App on one screen and Video Game on another both full screen? I am trying to build something where my wife and I can use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HyMay, Jun 16, 2014.

1. HyMay
    HyMay Guest

Is it possible to snap TV App on one screen and Video Game on another both full screen? I am trying to build something where my wife and I can use the system at the same time.

:)

HyMay, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Lone Wulf81
    Lone Wulf81 Guest
    Awesome idea for the one Microsoft please look at this!

you could on active shutter 3d tvs have 2 people playing different games full screen, sony has 2 ppl playing one console same game full screen 1 tv

Lone Wulf81, Jun 16, 2014
  3. 1-Bad-Mutha
    1-Bad-Mutha Guest
    Is there a way to play Xbox Music in the background w/out full snapping?

I'm giving Xbox Music a trial run. Pretty cool service except in order to play music while in Forza, I'm forced to be in snap mode and take up part of the screen for no reason. Is there any way to shrink the snapped screen or just have it playing in the background while using the full tv screen for the game?

1-Bad-Mutha, Jun 16, 2014
  4. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest

I don't know of a way, but that would be amazing!

SILKYJJ, Jun 16, 2014
  5. TwelvePython Win User

TV Snap Sound instead of Video Game

Bump - if using Snap on live TV, is there a way to mute the snap (live tv) and retain the game (full screen) sound?
  6. SILKYJJ Win User

I don't know of a way, but that would be amazing!
  7. CAMARO Xlll Win User

send an app back to snap mode?

Once in full screen in TV, I think you can say "Xbox, Snap TV" and then it loads your last app with TV on the side. No?
  8. crh24 Win User

TV Snap Sound instead of Video Game

[quote user="TwelvePython"]

Bump - if using Snap on live TV, is there a way to mute the snap (live tv) and retain the game (full screen) sound?

[/quote]There is another, earlier, thread on this question. IIRC you can't do it now, but it is being looked at for a future update.
  9. BRiT wtfdotcom Win User

Xbox one kinect "show guide" doesn't show guide, it opens the friends menu on left.

You need to use "xbox oneguide" to see the TV Guide.

Also, there is no "xbox close" command from there, to go back to full screen tv watching you need to use "xbox goto tv".

They completely changed the voice commands everyone has been using for 2 years for no valid reason. They should have named the side snap center something other than "guide".
Thema:

1. Snap Full Screen on 2 TVs - Similar Threads - Snap Full Screen

2. Please Xbox add back snap an app!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Xbox add back snap an app!: Remember snap an app? They should definitely add it back for the series x. It’s so powerful it would have no problem! submitted by /u/ZaneyTheAwesome [link] [comments]
  3. Fantom Drives external snap-on hard drive not detected by Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fantom Drives external snap-on hard drive not detected by Xbox: yo. Got myself a 2TB snap-on external hard drive for my original Xbox One. I can't set it up at all since the process for doing so requires the console to detect the hard drive and give me the...
  4. XBOX snap mode who among you would like again?

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX snap mode who among you would like again?: maybe with the arrival of xbox series x submitted by /u/NicolaTheBlood [link] [comments]
  5. snap and app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    snap and app: Bring snap and app back please i liked it when i was able too hear music off of youtube while i was playing my games on the big screen my gt is wmdmalfeasance 9be7c41b-33fc-4332-bdcb-4a7b6e209b6b
  6. All those who miss the snap feature, streaming has your back!

in XboX Insiders
    All those who miss the snap feature, streaming has your back!: [IMG] submitted by /u/BadKermit [link] [comments]
  7. one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back

in XboX Insiders
    one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  8. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...: This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which has made me pissed. They remove a feature...
  9. Snap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snap: Snap was one of the features that swayed me to buy an xbox. I would like to see it on the next xbox eb22cae0-6ced-4dd7-8540-13ed3650068d
  10. What's the best way to get a full refund because they removed snap?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the best way to get a full refund because they removed snap?: Hi. I bought the Xbox One specifically for the media hub options it had and especially for the snap feature. I even bought games just for using snap with like Diablo 3 which was perfect for the...