Snap Full Screen on 2 TVs

Discus and support Snap Full Screen on 2 TVs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to snap TV App on one screen and Video Game on another both full screen? I am trying to build something where my wife and I can use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HyMay, Jun 16, 2014.

1. HyMay
    HyMay Guest

Is it possible to snap TV App on one screen and Video Game on another both full screen? I am trying to build something where my wife and I can use the system at the same time.

:)

HyMay, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Lone Wulf81
    Lone Wulf81 Guest
    Awesome idea for the one Microsoft please look at this!

you could on active shutter 3d tvs have 2 people playing different games full screen, sony has 2 ppl playing one console same game full screen 1 tv

Lone Wulf81, Jun 16, 2014
  3. 1-Bad-Mutha
    1-Bad-Mutha Guest
    Is there a way to play Xbox Music in the background w/out full snapping?

I'm giving Xbox Music a trial run. Pretty cool service except in order to play music while in Forza, I'm forced to be in snap mode and take up part of the screen for no reason. Is there any way to shrink the snapped screen or just have it playing in the background while using the full tv screen for the game?

1-Bad-Mutha, Jun 16, 2014
  4. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest

I don't know of a way, but that would be amazing!

SILKYJJ, Jun 16, 2014
  5. TwelvePython Win User

TV Snap Sound instead of Video Game

Bump - if using Snap on live TV, is there a way to mute the snap (live tv) and retain the game (full screen) sound?
  6. SILKYJJ Win User

I don't know of a way, but that would be amazing!
  7. CAMARO Xlll Win User

send an app back to snap mode?

Once in full screen in TV, I think you can say "Xbox, Snap TV" and then it loads your last app with TV on the side. No?
  8. crh24 Win User

TV Snap Sound instead of Video Game

[quote user="TwelvePython"]

Bump - if using Snap on live TV, is there a way to mute the snap (live tv) and retain the game (full screen) sound?

[/quote]There is another, earlier, thread on this question. IIRC you can't do it now, but it is being looked at for a future update.
  9. BRiT wtfdotcom Win User

Xbox one kinect "show guide" doesn't show guide, it opens the friends menu on left.

You need to use "xbox oneguide" to see the TV Guide.

Also, there is no "xbox close" command from there, to go back to full screen tv watching you need to use "xbox goto tv".

They completely changed the voice commands everyone has been using for 2 years for no valid reason. They should have named the side snap center something other than "guide".
Thema:

1. Snap Full Screen on 2 TVs - Similar Threads - Snap Full Screen

2. one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back

in XboX Insiders
    one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  3. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...: This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which has made me pissed. They remove a feature...
  4. Snap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snap: Snap was one of the features that swayed me to buy an xbox. I would like to see it on the next xbox eb22cae0-6ced-4dd7-8540-13ed3650068d
  5. When is snap coming back to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is snap coming back to xbox: Will snap feature ever be on a update e9f355b7-4756-4bd6-9f92-c28bd852665b
  6. SNAP & Pluto TV on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SNAP & Pluto TV on Xbox one: When the Xbox one was released one of it shine pearls was the snap feature, the ability to have picture in picture was awesome. Please bbring it back. It was perfect for the gamer waiting to join...
  7. The old Snap feature :,(

in XBoX on Consoles
    The old Snap feature :,(: Am I the only person on Xbox that misses the Snap feature? This was amazing, whenever I would play solo player games I would snap my tv service and watch some shows or sports shows. Do you think...
  8. Snap app feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Snap app feature: Why has the snapp app feature been taken off xbox?? 78ff6d00-d0ed-4307-a71e-8a52aa61034a
  9. Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016: It was a great feature to some. But they removed it because it wasn't popular enough. I doubt it would be brought back at this point. Anything is possible I suppose....
  10. What's the best way to get a full refund because they removed snap?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the best way to get a full refund because they removed snap?: Hi. I bought the Xbox One specifically for the media hub options it had and especially for the snap feature. I even bought games just for using snap with like Diablo 3 which was perfect for the...