Snap it was a great feature and is missed.

Discus and support Snap it was a great feature and is missed. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Give Xbox users the Snap feature back!!!!!. It was very handy and useful for playing games and watching how to videos at same time. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Prestigious_Row8469, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Snap it was a great feature and is missed.

Give Xbox users the Snap feature back!!!!!. It was very handy and useful for playing games and watching how to videos at same time.

submitted by /u/Prestigious_Row8469
    [link] [comments]

/u/Prestigious_Row8469, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Source 310 Win User

The old Snap feature :,(

I miss the snap feature. One of the best feature. I think most people forgot about the snap feature.
  3. ContraryRhombus Win User

When is snap coming back to xbox

Snap was such a fantastic feature. Miss that guy.
  4. lilbak82 Win User

What is your favorite feature from any of the Xbox consoles

i really miss the snap feature. I used that all the time
  5. MetalNutz Win User

SNAP & Pluto TV on Xbox one

I really miss the snap feature :( I used it almost every day.
  6. SamuelGurschick Win User

Check Out this Machinima App for the Xbox One

I must be missing something. Snap should letterbox the game, not overlay the right 1/3 of it. Does XB1 allow you set the preference for how you'd like the snap feature to work?
Thema:

Snap it was a great feature and is missed.

1. Snap it was a great feature and is missed. - Similar Threads - Snap was great

2. snap shot error!!

in XBoX on Windows
    snap shot error!!: So after being kicked out most of the games today on COD Vanguard with a snapshot error message, is this a wide spread problem?? And the moderate NAT?? I have never had this much trouble in any...
  3. Bring back the SNAP AN APP feature

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP AN APP feature: I really miss the Snap An App feature. I used it a lot while Skype video calling while also gaming, playing games while having YouTube snapped so I could go for achievements in real-time. Xbox...
  4. Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen

in XboX Insiders
    Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen: Majority of individuals that have consoles are connected to big displays and often aren’t playing with dual monitors. Hence why I think many would appreciate having a “Snap Mode” (similar to that...
  5. Pip or "Snap" function on series S/X.

in XboX Insiders
    Pip or "Snap" function on series S/X.: Pip function for see youtuber's or broadcast friends while we play on series s/x. submitted by /u/SnooLobsters5574 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Snap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Snap: So four years ago Xbox removed the snap feature with no option available to keep this huge selling point of an app, because it will improve the performance of 'going to the home screen by 1...
  7. Should Xbox bring back the Xbox Snap app feature back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should Xbox bring back the Xbox Snap app feature back?: Have you ever wanted to watch a YouTube video, twitch stream, or watch a sports game all while gaming. With the snap app feature that was possible until Xbox decided to remove it. This feature...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Sticks Snapping to Axis

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Sticks Snapping to Axis: Hello community. I have purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. It feels great and well made. But I have a problem. Thumbsticks are snapping to straight axis. I mean when you push up the...
  9. Would you like to see a more enhanced version of Xbox Snap, like a 2.0 Overlay Version?

in XboX Insiders
    Would you like to see a more enhanced version of Xbox Snap, like a 2.0 Overlay Version?: View Poll submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  10. STOP MOVING THE AUDIO MENU BUTTON IN THE SNAP MENU, AND PUT IT BACK UP TOP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    STOP MOVING THE AUDIO MENU BUTTON IN THE SNAP MENU, AND PUT IT BACK UP TOP!!!: Hey Microsoft, I have two requests, because frankly at this point it's getting annoying. STOP MOVING THE AUDIO MENU BUTTON IN THE SNAP MENU AND PUT IT BACK NEAR THE TOP WHERE IT IS EASY TO...