Snapmatic Eligibility Restrictions

Discus and support Snapmatic Eligibility Restrictions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My Xbox 360 console is playing up when it comes to restrictions. I have an Adult account with default settings, and I have no content... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Australisftw, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Australisftw
    Australisftw Guest

Hi,

My Xbox 360 console is playing up when it comes to restrictions.

I have an Adult account with default settings, and I have no content restrictions (everything is unlocked). Also, my Rockstar Social Club age is the same as my console's, 24.

However, I've noticed that while playing Grand Theft Auto V/Online, I can't use the Snapmatic app, it's disabled. Whenever I take a picture on my in-game phone and attempt to save it onto the Rockstar Social Club, a message pops up saying that the service
    is disabled because of alleged "eligibility restrictions".

I've contacted Rockstar Support, and while I haven't received an official Rockstar employee answer, a helpful community member instead guided me through the steps to reset Privacy details in the Xbox 360 settings, to no avail. Nothing changed.

After that, he recommended me to contact Microsoft and post on the forum ( https://support.rockstargames.com/h.../203941496-Snapmatic-Eligibility-Restrictions )

I'm getting an Xbox One very soon, and I'll need to transfer my account over to it, and I don't want the restrictions to remain.

I have other relatives using the Xbox 360, so I wouldn't be allowed to reset the console to factory settings.

Any help?

P.S. This is my first post on these forums, I hope I've formatted this question correctly, thank you for your time.

:)

Australisftw, Dec 22, 2014
  2. arbiter1348
    arbiter1348 Guest
    Can't save Snapmatic photos in GTA Online

Whenever I try to save a picture in Gta Online it says:"Snapmatic features are disabled on this account due to eligibility restrictions." Can someone please tell me what this means?

arbiter1348, Dec 22, 2014
  3. johpo
    johpo Guest
    Snapmatic

Snapmatic wont let me take pictures because of eligibility. I would like to post on snapmatic but it wont let me. Would someone know what to do? Please help. Thanks

johpo, Dec 22, 2014
  4. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest

You have to have share with 3rd parties option in your settings yurned on you also have t have a Rockstar social club account that is linked with your gamertag.

BAD 2020, Dec 26, 2014
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

You have to have share with 3rd parties option in your settings yurned on you also have t have a Rockstar social club account that is linked with your gamertag.
  6. Z4ZonE Win User

Snapmatic

Make yourself an account on rockstar social club for gta5
  7. LegendOfGta Win User

ONLINE SERVICE DISABLED ON YOUR ACCOUNT

Is it only after you try to upload a Snapmatic or are there other times it says that?
  8. JERFF FACE Win User
  9. MerceNineRY Win User

Cant save pictures, "Service is disabled on your account."

last night i was able to see pictures people posted on the Snapmatic section of Rockstar Social :O
Thema:

1. Snapmatic Eligibility Restrictions - Similar Threads - Snapmatic Eligibility Restrictions

2. What much XP on Insiders Hub would I need to become eligible for console stream?

in XBoX on Mobile
    What much XP on Insiders Hub would I need to become eligible for console stream?: I would like to have access to the console stream feature. I have access to Xcloud, and I would like to try console stream. 58e3fbaf-49c2-4b7a-9c83-c59f9da0c271
  3. Not eligible for a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not eligible for a refund: My son decided to purchase roblox coins without my consent. Due to the coins not materialising he done this over and over. Microsoft only part refunded the money . However decided to hold back the...
  4. Playing a disc game that is eligible to play for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing a disc game that is eligible to play for PC: Hello! A few years back I bought Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. I remembered that it is eligible to play on the pc, but I don't know how I can do that. The copy I bought was disc version, and I...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 am I eligible for the Spotify Premium and Discord Nitro etc?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 am I eligible for the Spotify Premium and Discord Nitro etc?: A month ago I got a free month of regular xbox game pass for PC beta code and I just purchased the xbox game pass ultimate for $1 deal. I haven't yet received my codes via email, so I'm confused...
  6. Xbox game pass, not eligible for 6-months Spotify trial.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass, not eligible for 6-months Spotify trial.: I'm on PC and I recently got the xbox pass. This is my second time, I had it previous some time ago, though I redeemed no spotify trial then. However, years ago I did use Spotify's own...
  7. Why am I not eligible for a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not eligible for a refund?: My older brother purchased Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice while he was back from the army for Easter Holidays. He purchased it using my saved credit details assuming that his were still saved from the...
  8. [Help alert and two white dashes when I send the photo to the snapmatic gallery]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Help alert and two white dashes when I send the photo to the snapmatic gallery]: eu quero tirar fotos na camera do snapmatic , e qnd vou enviar a galeria aparece dois traços brancos , fiz todos os procedimentos possíveis no suporte e nada como posso fazer para arrumar ?...
  9. Snapmatic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snapmatic: Snapmatic wont let me take pictures because of eligibility. I would like to post on snapmatic but it wont let me. Would someone know what to do? Please help. Thanks...
  10. Can't save Snapmatic photos in GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save Snapmatic photos in GTA Online: Whenever I try to save a picture in Gta Online it says:"Snapmatic features are disabled on this account due to eligibility restrictions." Can someone please tell me what this means?...