SNES and Genesis Aladdin and The Lion King are coming to Consoles this Fall

Discus and support SNES and Genesis Aladdin and The Lion King are coming to Consoles this Fall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I remember being in awe at the Aladdin game back then but I have no interest now. aa179a30-233d-4f71-af93-b08fe22ff664 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandiesel1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I remember being in awe at the Aladdin game back then but I have no interest now.

:)

brandiesel1, Aug 30, 2019
  2. GlitchMasterEh Win User

I am for sure! Also excited for Star Wars: Jedi Outcast to come out on the Switch, too!!
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I remember and have these consoles to this day, including the tapes, a game I loved about Genesis was Streets of Rage, and SNES was Metroid.
  4. Saeleth Win User

I was super excited for the Disney Afternoon Collection, and even more excited for this release! It would be so cool if they had a CE with a statue or something!!
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

I've never played this games, this can be my first time.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Aladdin I could beat no problem in about an hour or so. Lion King...I'm not sure I ever for past the first or second level on that monster!
Thema:

1. SNES and Genesis Aladdin and The Lion King are coming to Consoles this Fall - Similar Threads - SNES Genesis Aladdin

2. Ark genesis season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark genesis season pass: Hi, I bought this but it doesnt seem to upload properly. I still cant access the new worlds or creatures... also, doesnt take up any space on drive.. uninstalled and reinstalled many times and...
  3. Ark Genesis separate on Xbox and Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis separate on Xbox and Windows 10.: I thought I would ask something here, as I cannot find the issue anywhere else. I recently went to buy the ark Genesis DLC From my laptop through the Microsoft store. I made the purchase and then...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved - DLC Genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved - DLC Genesis: I have bought and downloaded Genesis DLC for Ark but I cannot work out how to use it/find it. I have tried to search for it inside the game, looked through all the maps and also the online maps...
  5. Issues with Ark Genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Ark Genesis: I bought and installed the Ark Genesis Season Pass on Xbox One but nothing shows up as far as a new map on the game. Did I do it wrong or are there any additional steps I need to take to play...
  6. ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ARK Genesis. Thoughts?: As we all know, Arks origin and purpose got revealed in the Extinction DLC and it makes sense that all these Arks exist with different animals and biomes, even fictional dinos and everything. With...
  7. Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...: There are twin problems working together. but there are 2 soultions, and only one of them has to happen, and Micorsoft is in contorl of one of them, and Sega is in control of the other. Ideally...
  8. Sega Genesis Collection Impossible to work well with a fight stick, even with OS joystick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sega Genesis Collection Impossible to work well with a fight stick, even with OS joystick...: Anyone who played with a real Gnesis knows the layout as * X Y Z * S * A B C The Xbox Fight sticks use this layout: * X Y RB LB * s * A B RT LT Thes\ are the function of the 1 of 2 options...
  9. "Sega Genesis Classics" no longer playable

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sega Genesis Classics" no longer playable: I bought this game and played it on my Xbox One X several times. However, after repairing my old machine, this game can not be installed anymore. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks!...
  10. Genesis alpha one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genesis alpha one: hi any people playing geninis alpha one im stuck on building more things for my ship i have no energy left and dunno how and if i can get more help would be greatful please and thanks...