SNES and Genesis Aladdin and The Lion King are coming to Consoles this Fall

Discus and support SNES and Genesis Aladdin and The Lion King are coming to Consoles this Fall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I remember being in awe at the Aladdin game back then but I have no interest now. aa179a30-233d-4f71-af93-b08fe22ff664 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandiesel1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I remember being in awe at the Aladdin game back then but I have no interest now.

:)

brandiesel1, Aug 30, 2019
  2. A Girl Tee Hee Win User

I remember playing aladdin with my mom!!!
  3. Sanguinem Malum Win User

These were great at the time and I can't wait to get them again, may introduce them to my sisters kids too...
  4. Limit3dEdition6 Win User

Yes I can't wait for it either
  5. Skepticality Win User

I played lion king a little but not much, hopefully they will bring other classics back too like herculeus
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Im so excited about this, brings back so many memories.
Thema:

1. SNES and Genesis Aladdin and The Lion King are coming to Consoles this Fall - Similar Threads - SNES Genesis Aladdin

2. ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ARK Genesis. Thoughts?: As we all know, Arks origin and purpose got revealed in the Extinction DLC and it makes sense that all these Arks exist with different animals and biomes, even fictional dinos and everything. With...
  3. Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...: There are twin problems working together. but there are 2 soultions, and only one of them has to happen, and Micorsoft is in contorl of one of them, and Sega is in control of the other. Ideally...
  4. Sega Genesis Collection Impossible to work well with a fight stick, even with OS joystick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sega Genesis Collection Impossible to work well with a fight stick, even with OS joystick...: Anyone who played with a real Gnesis knows the layout as * X Y Z * S * A B C The Xbox Fight sticks use this layout: * X Y RB LB * s * A B RT LT Thes\ are the function of the 1 of 2 options...
  5. "Sega Genesis Classics" no longer playable

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sega Genesis Classics" no longer playable: I bought this game and played it on my Xbox One X several times. However, after repairing my old machine, this game can not be installed anymore. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks!...
  6. Genesis alpha one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genesis alpha one: hi any people playing geninis alpha one im stuck on building more things for my ship i have no energy left and dunno how and if i can get more help would be greatful please and thanks...
  7. KEYBOARD GENESIS THOR 300

in XBoX Accessibility
    KEYBOARD GENESIS THOR 300: Hi, Will microsoft do anything to make my Keyboard Genesis thor 300 work on xbox one? I recently gave to this page post which was minimally ignored. They recommended the keyboard configuration but...
  8. Jurassic Park Operation Genesis Won't Save When I Shut Down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic Park Operation Genesis Won't Save When I Shut Down: I am playing Jurassic Park Operation Genesis on my Xbox 360 but despite me saving my game, each time I come back to play, I have to start all over again. Is there a fix for this?...
  9. Sega Genesis Shadowrun Port?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sega Genesis Shadowrun Port?: Anyone else remember the Sega Genesis Shadowrun game? Would love if Microsoft would drop a port of it for the Xbox one. Many hours spent wondering around on that game!...
  10. Sonic ultimatr genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic ultimatr genesis: First question is it backwards compatible, if yes can I get it digitally? Can I browse the xbox 360 store on my xbox one? e6a79e1e-2aee-4d53-ab7a-9e88c3a619aa