Sniper Elite 5 not working via cloud gaming?

Discus and support Sniper Elite 5 not working via cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone else check and see if it's a general fault? I've tried on two different mobile devices and two different versions of the app, both vanilla... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FinkAngel, May 26, 2022.

1. FinkAngel
    FinkAngel Guest

Can anyone else check and see if it's a general fault? I've tried on two different mobile devices and two different versions of the app, both vanilla and beta releases. All other games work perfectly that are cloud enabled. This game, when launched, shows the rocket ship, announces it's launching the game and then just sits there for about 2-3 minutes looping the animation, finally crashing with a timeout. Both devices are Android - an HP Chromebook and a Pixel 'phone (3XL).

I tried reporting the crash within the app, but that just timed out too.

:)

FinkAngel, May 26, 2022
  2. FinkAngel Win User

I've tried it over 4G and my Wifi here - but the thing is - all the other games work, it's just Sniper Elite 5.

Update - Okay, I raised it on Feedback.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Probably it’s due to the recent addition to game pass

Done, you can share this feedback with Microsoft too via feedback portal, in that way they’re going to be aware of the issue:
    https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/
  4. FinkAngel Win User

How do you do it on browser? I can try that on my chomebook instead...

Update - don't worry, found it...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yes, I mean. As Sniper Elite has recently added probably we may need to give it some time to use it without no issues on beta app

For me is working fine on browser and console, hope it gets fixed for everyone as soon as possible

[​IMG]
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yeah, xbox.com/play is the URL to cloud gaming

It's working on your Chromebook?
Thema:

1. Sniper Elite 5 not working via cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - Sniper Elite working

2. Unable to launch Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Sniper Elite 5: Hello everyone! I just downloaded Sniper Elite 5 but I have the following problem: When I launch the game an error window opens telling me that Windows could not access the file because I did...
  3. sniper elite 3 ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 3 ultimate: 360 dont reconize code 03-80-00 43c7a7e4-a518-4611-99e8-3f557272caa1
  4. Sniper Elite 4 purchased add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 4 purchased add on: I recently completed this game and then bought two add ons (Deathstorm Part 1 and Part 2, Inception). I can't get them to start. It keeps "opening" the original game. How do I get them to play...
  5. Sniper Elite V2 Remastered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sniper Elite V2 Remastered: Comprei o jogo Sniper Elite V2 Remastered mídia digital e o mesmo está com problemas de no jogo, não consigo passar fases, pois armas não atira, personagem passa através de parede e fica preso....
  6. sniper elite 4 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 4 season pass not working: I purchased the season pass for sniper elite 4 last month and installed it and everything. I already been playing sniper elite 4 on gamepass. When I go to click on the dlc it takes me to the...
  7. Sniper Elite 4 DLC not working On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 4 DLC not working On Xbox One: I saw the MS Ambassador'd 2018 post on this but my DLC is installed and I still can't use any of the three rifles I just bought with the Allied pack. They don't show up on any menu. This really...
  8. Sniper Elite 3 Codes not Working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sniper Elite 3 Codes not Working.: My codes for Sniper elite 3 DLc packs are not working. Dlc codes for Allied Character outfits,Camo weapons pack and Hunter weapons pack. 4d407bde-11b5-4ec7-80c7-8cb8f4a85cb2
  9. Sniper rifles not working with elite controller set to hair trigger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper rifles not working with elite controller set to hair trigger: So while playing Battlefield One. when I turn the right trigger to hair trigger mode sniper rifles no longer work. With it set to normal everything is fine. these are the only guns that I have a...
  10. Sniper Elite v3 not working on Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite v3 not working on Xbox 360.: Hi. I've seen multiple posts regarding this issue but all seemed to be Xbox One. The game was working fine for three weeks and suddenly today the loading screen freezes. The game works fine on my...