SniperElite4 DELUXE Edition

Discus and support SniperElite4 DELUXE Edition in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello...i bought this game from XBox (NO DISC)...it's the DELUXE EDITION with EVERYTHING included...it downloaded all parts/campaigns...i've played it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YoungBobcat4232, Jan 20, 2020.

1. SniperElite4 DELUXE Edition

hello...i bought this game from XBox (NO DISC)...it's the DELUXE EDITION with EVERYTHING included...it downloaded all parts/campaigns...i've played it and beat it on CADET(easy) level...BUT BUT BUT i only got to play 8 campaigns...when i pressed button to
    CONTINUE after finishing the 8th campaign i was taken back to the very 1st one to start all over again...my stepdaughter had me click on "DLC" but the other campaigns won't load...they are INSTALLED and waiting on my new XBox1 ...how do i access the rest of
    what i paid for??? how do i get to play the other campaigns???

Thanks for your time, effort, and consideration ... much appreciated

:)

YoungBobcat4232, Jan 20, 2020
  2. YoungBobcat4232 Win User

thanks for trying...i went to settings...then i was forced to choose account(only...not account management choice)...there is no way for me to get to "renew licenses" choice... i still have NO SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. BlackRhino90 Win User

Try settings>account management> restore licenses
  4. YoungBobcat4232 Win User

DLC purchases and Game Pass

so how do i open my DLC's? I bought SniperElite4 DELUXE EDITION with all DLC's on Christmas Day..i have an active GoldPass...this Deluxe came with season pass... but all the DLC's just sit on my screen...when I click on one it tells me it's installed and
    my option is to buy a Season Pass but it won't load...how can I play the rest of the campaigns? what do I do?????????????

Thanks in advance
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

I bought the Fortnite deluxe founders pack - no friends codes?

Only the super deluxe edition or the limited edition came with extra code(s) for friends.

The normal and the deluxe don't.
  6. RebelLink Win User

Punch Card not Updated

From my Order History:

Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition Ordered March 13, 2018

MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD™ Digital Deluxe Edition Ordered January 20, 2018

SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET Deluxe Edition Preorder Bundle Ordered February 22, 2018
Thema:

1. SniperElite4 DELUXE Edition - Similar Threads - SniperElite4 DELUXE Edition

2. Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil...: Hi, I am not able to redeem the game code That I've received with my new Xbox One S here is the error (I've masked the actual code): Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it....
  3. XBox digital deluxe edition of Code Vein to be discounted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox digital deluxe edition of Code Vein to be discounted?: I would like to buy the XBox digital deluxe edition of Code Vein and was wondering if you guys have a discounted version available. A new copy of the physical game is $25.99 (amazon), the season...
  4. Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360: I am trying ti play my Super Monkey Ball Deluxe original xbox disc on my Xbox 360, however it says “The game could not start. Try downloading the game again.” I am using an official hard drive and...
  5. Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Digital Deluxe Edition missing content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Digital Deluxe Edition missing content.: There are multiple missing things form the Digital Deluxe Edition such as the "Zombies in Spaceland Pack The Zombies in Spaceland Pack includes a weapon camo, animated player card, reticle, and a...
  6. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code: I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem. I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did not allow me to download the game. I cannot...
  7. Rainbow a Six Siege Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow a Six Siege Deluxe Edition: So on easter, i wanted to surprise my younger brother by buying him the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege. Hes wanted this game for months now, and i saw an opportunity to make his day. I bought...
  8. Modern Warfare Deluxe edition deleted itself, unable to re download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Deluxe edition deleted itself, unable to re download: I haven’t played Multiplayer in some time, if i get on Modern Warfare its been for warzone only. I noticed that i couldn’t play today because multiplayer and the campaign need to be downloaded......
  9. Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite - Deluxe Edition Installation is stuck - After Ready to start mark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite - Deluxe Edition Installation is stuck - After Ready to start mark: Good Day, I am relatively new to Xbox one platform. I recently purchased "Marvel VS Capcom Infinite - Deluxe Edition". It asked me to download contents of around 49 GB and placed the mark "read...
  10. My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere: I need help trying to figure how to download it so can play it. Sometimes it asks for to redeem code. But idk where it is. 9e001e46-ebfc-432b-84e3-1b2c1f6caea9