Sniping/Trickshotting Clan w/competitive team.

Discus and support Sniping/Trickshotting Clan w/competitive team. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey if any one is interested in joining a clan that is sniping trickshotting and competitive message me thanks. d42d221b-6a5d-472e-ba5d-e79412d48772 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HyperHunter3606, May 31, 2014.

1. Sniping/Trickshotting Clan w/competitive team.

Hey if any one is interested in joining a clan that is sniping trickshotting and competitive message me thanks.

:)

HyperHunter3606, May 31, 2014
  2. Suerf
    Suerf Guest
    MW2 Clans

hello im in a clan called eS for exclusive sniping and we are a mw2 trickshotting and competetive sniping clan. message me if you interested in joining.

Suerf, May 31, 2014
  3. I am looking for a trickshotting team or clan

"trickshotting" clans.............Only clans where if you join your w/l ratio goes down more than if you played solo Sniping/Trickshotting Clan w/competitive team. :)

Neutron Raptor, May 31, 2014
  4. Neutron Raptor Win User

I am looking for a trickshotting team or clan

"trickshotting" clans.............Only clans where if you join your w/l ratio goes down more than if you played solo :)
  5. MaGikzXxXScOpz Win User

Wanna Get Sponsored?

hey guys, on my other account I my clan is BluRz Clan and we are only starting as a clan and have 5 people. We are a sniping and trickshotting clan, no members have modded controllers no members boost and no members hack or cheat. Once I can remember my
    password so I can log in on PC I can leave another post, I'd love to be sponsored and we need help creating a team logo. thnx this means a lot BluRz ViSiOnZ 16, Australia
  6. ThatUDLegacy Win User

NEED MW2 Trickshotting clan

yeh dude i got a clan that trickshots (we dont only trickshot) but we sometimes trickshot and record it we are definly active send me a message and maby trickshot to show me hwat you got?
  7. x Dark Fusion Win User

Probably not the place to ask but...

sF is the Trickshotting clan I am in.
  8. Zehq Win User

Have more fun on here

Fuzzy, does he trickshot? MW2 is pretty much trickshotters exclusive. I have a few friends who exclusively trickshot and a few actually get money off YT for it. (clans etc)
Thema:

Sniping/Trickshotting Clan w/competitive team.

1. Sniping/Trickshotting Clan w/competitive team. - Similar Threads - Sniping Trickshotting Clan

2. Sniper Elite 3 Xbox One Sniping with friends achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 3 Xbox One Sniping with friends achievement: Anybody willing to blaze through the campgain on Cadet difficulty with me would be appreciate ea5c1fe5-a85c-4c4c-af9c-3efd33a58d71
  3. Sniping with friends achievement Sniper Elite 3 Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniping with friends achievement Sniper Elite 3 Xbox One: Anybody willing to blaze through campgain missions on Cadet would be appreciate, add or mesasge me if willing to thanks. 00b898ce-2003-47fb-bcfa-27143980c86f
  4. VerT | Sniping | Comp | Join Now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VerT | Sniping | Comp | Join Now: Hey my clan is looking for members, we are sponsored by Cinch Gaming and NoScope Glasses! If you do wish to join you can message me on here or skype! Here is our website - subvert.esportsify.com...
  5. The Once Sniping clan is looking for new members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Once Sniping clan is looking for new members: we are a laid back team and like to play to have fun. We need active members who are mature and friendly cbcf91f5-aec9-42ac-99ae-0e65f9ff9446
  6. Call of Duty AW Sniping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty AW Sniping: I'm a pretty decent player, and I'm seriously looking to get into sniping(quickscoping, and in general). What I need is a patient player to school me on what I need to do. Let me say again, I...
  7. Well sniping is irrelevant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well sniping is irrelevant: What a joke....The most fast paced CoD to the date and we have snipers that are completely useless. Quick scoping hard scoping whatever you like to do with a sniper would already be extremely...
  8. "TEAM NOXiOUS" Recruiting: Casual/Competitive/Sniping/Editors & Graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "TEAM NOXiOUS" Recruiting: Casual/Competitive/Sniping/Editors & Graphics: *****Competitive Team***** Status - INACTIVE (Further details will be provided to players interested) What we are looking for: We are looking for strong and active players who want to take...
  9. Looking for Sniping Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Sniping Clan: Hey, I'm looking for a sniping/trickshotting clan with a youtube channel dedicated towards the clan not towards the individual leader. I am also interested in starting one if someone would like to...
  10. BO2 Trickshot Modded Lobby

in XBoX on Consoles
    BO2 Trickshot Modded Lobby: Hosting bo2 trickshot lobbys with Speed hack. So you can fake your trickshots and not get caught (real Match Bonus) Add GT or send me a message and I’ll invite. GT: “Mod Host”...