So, 2nd try to get my xbox repaired failed

Discus and support So, 2nd try to get my xbox repaired failed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, So just received my 'advanced repaired' xbox one original i.e. a brand new console. Well only problem is that no power supply was included and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HenrikLindström1, Jan 8, 2019.

1. So, 2nd try to get my xbox repaired failed

Hi,

So just received my 'advanced repaired' xbox one original i.e. a brand new console. Well only problem is that no power supply was included and apparently the reson for why my Xbox doesn't work is do to the power supply unit. I included my power supply unit
    for the first repair but apparently they sent the same back to me still not working. So now I have a brand new console that doesn't work due to not included new power cords...

:)

HenrikLindström1, Jan 8, 2019
  2. DapperCrane Win User

Most of the time microsoft only requests you return the console. Then they return a replacement. However if it was a specific power supply issue then contact the customer service branch you previously were in touch with and explain the situation to them.
  3. HenrikLindström1 Win User

Xbox one original is the one I have.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You should contact xbox support again directly. In the US you can call them at 1-800-469-9269
    That number no longer works. It will direct you to the support site. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I'm not sure if advanced exchanges work the same as regular repairs, but typically in the instructions you are sent it does state to only send the console and nothing else. So you would need to try working with support to see if you can get a replacement.
  5. HenrikLindström1 Win User

Sounds easy enough... but only option I can chose is to write here in the forum. I have no way of contact support except in this forum. Previously I've had the option to chat with support or call but they have removed these alternatives for some reason.

So I wrote here and got an answer that they don't service power supplies and I should buy from 3rd party. However, these are not for sale in retail in Sweden so not sure how they propose I get my hands on one. I would also say that Microsoft has not fulfilled
    the service according to agreement and would thus like to get a reimbursement for the service cost as they apparently tricked me into buying a service not required although I clearly wrote that I think it is the power supply unit that doesn't work.

So if you would be so kind to assist me in how I can reach Microsoft service team I would be very happy.
  6. HenrikLindström1 Win User

Well, as my xbox didnt power up, I wen't through all the different steps in the guides to power it up and chat on two seperate occasions with support and
    I sent my Xbox including the power supply unit to microsoft service and got it back with a note that it had been tested and worked like a new one.

I've even tried to buy a new power supply unit at the retailers but for some reason you do not provide spare parts, instead I now got a bill on 1600 SEK and still noone has been able to tell me that I just need to change power supply unit.

Moreover how the heck am I supposed to be able to know what is wrong with the power for my xbox when it wont start when Microsoft support hasen't even been able to tell me how to check it, as I've checked all steps in your guides.?

I even highlighted in my first chat that I thought it was the power supply unit and then followed the steps I received from support. Still they told me to send in the entire device.

And when I got the repaired device back and said it still didn't work, no one said it could be the power supply unit.
Thema:

1. So, 2nd try to get my xbox repaired failed - Similar Threads - 2nd try repaired

2. Permanent ban on 2nd offence.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban on 2nd offence.: I recently got into an argument with a supposed exploiter or hacker and 6 days later got banned. I was confused because it said it was a permanent ban. I was wondering if this was a glitch or if I...
  3. 2nd Xbox Series X not working at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd Xbox Series X not working at 120hz: I have 2 Xbox Series X consoles, one I have had since launch day and just got a Halo limited one. My original unit is hooked through my Vizio soundbar with zero issues at 4k, 120hz, and Dolby...
  4. what happens if i miss an update and turn on the xbox after 2nd update?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i miss an update and turn on the xbox after 2nd update?: If i miss a console update, does the console install both updates later or just the latest one? And what happens to the old update? submitted by /u/FatalDarkprince [link] [comments]
  5. How to connect 2nd controller for 2player game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect 2nd controller for 2player game?: Just got a Xbox Series S and connected first controller fine. Ordered second controller so can play two player local co op games with my son. I can connect the controller fine but in local co op...
  6. X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer: Hi I got an XBOX S yesterday, i have two controllers, me and my wife want to play local two player( Mortal Kombat etc) but when i try to activate the 2nd controller it wont recognise me pressing...
  7. My 2nd xbox elite series 2 controller is having severe bumper issues.

in XboX Insiders
    My 2nd xbox elite series 2 controller is having severe bumper issues.: Has anyone else had issues with their elite series 2 bumpers? The controller was working just fine yesterday then I plug it in today (I always put it back in it's case and zip it up when I'm done...
  8. not getting 2nd power up tone/beep when trying to use a usb for offline update due to error 102

in XBoX on Consoles
    not getting 2nd power up tone/beep when trying to use a usb for offline update due to error 102: last week my xbox one s suddenly stopped working. It is only 18 months old with no prior issues at all. I simply woke up and went to play my xbox and got the something went wrong screen with error...
  9. trying to send Xbox one to a 2nd screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to send Xbox one to a 2nd screen: I currently have an Xbox one X in our 'media room' & its connected to our home's hard wired ethernet network. All works good. Instead of constantly moving it, I am trying to send this Xbox One X's...
  10. Trying to connect a 2nd XBOX Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect a 2nd XBOX Live Account: Tried to connect with a new xbox live account and received this error 801540A9 on xbox 360. Tried to log into my account online and received an "uh oh that shouldn't have happened page"...