So about the new report feature in minecraft.

Discus and support So about the new report feature in minecraft. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So in minecraft in my own server with 6 of my friends,if i say something in chat that is very VERY not nice and he reports me as a joke,will i be... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by iustinchiran, Jul 29, 2022.

1. iustinchiran
    iustinchiran Guest

So in minecraft in my own server with 6 of my friends,if i say something in chat that is very VERY not nice and he reports me as a joke,will i be expecting a ban?

:)

iustinchiran, Jul 29, 2022
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

question

avoid replying to anybody like this and if the person harasses you use the block and report feature if it is needed. reports are looked into but if it is an in game feature such as potion made at a brewing stand in minecraft you have nothing to worry about.
    enjoy your game.
  3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

New report feature

Hey there

Also, you should maybe look at the Xbox Live Code of Conduct as from my understanding, it is against rules asking for such Personal Identifiable Information

Also, In the UK, you are not allowed to buy a game that is above your age rating. So an Under 18 will not be able to purchase Grand Theft Auto IV, however they are allowed to play the game at their house. It is only against the law if I allowed students
    to play games that are 18 Rated and are not suitable for their age in schools.

You may want to submit a report and a review using the Console reporting tools located in the Gamer card.

Hope this helps
  4. mustangguy Win User

New report feature

In the usa you cannot buy a m rated game and they will not sell you one if your parents are there and see the kid wanting the game. I have seen this myself. Also you should not be able to play a game that is rated M online and ms needs to fix this. Im tired
    of getting into games that kids play and have worst mouths than adults.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

New report feature

It is not against any rules or any laws to play a game that is not age appropriate. Age ratings only restrict the ability for a minor to purchase a game. There's no restrictions on playing it.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

New report feature

^^ In the US it isn't against any laws to sell a "M" rated game to a minor. It is frowned upon and considered a bad business practice though. I know a lot of retail stores have in-house rules set up to prevent this.
Thema:

1. So about the new report feature in minecraft. - Similar Threads - report feature minecraft

2. Suggestion for the Report a Problem feature

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for the Report a Problem feature: So whenever you have an issue you are supposed to hold the Xbox button and select report a problem, thats great and all but what if the controller itself is the issue? With this new Series X I'm...
  3. Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?: As you know, Halo MCC launched on PC a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people who played back in the day have not grown up so much and either: - Use voice chat or written...
  4. Console & App "Block" Feature (Bug Report)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console & App "Block" Feature (Bug Report): Sometimes we encounter people that aren't the most pleasant or friendly on Xbox. Typically, my way of handling these people is by blocking them. The only issue with that is that people aren't...
  5. xbox report features

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox report features: does anybody know if there will ever be an option to include screenshots or a clip in a report against a user? 818949ea-499a-49a7-a012-99d28ef6115f
  6. XBOX needs to fix their reporting feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX needs to fix their reporting feature: Right so today my acounts comunication got suspended for a day i know it aint much but still im mad basicaly i messaged a guy that he is a looser for teaming in a game and he spam reported me for...
  7. Xbox console usage - how to configure 'Family Report' feature to include how much time ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console usage - how to configure 'Family Report' feature to include how much time ...: Want to understand how much Xbox time the kids are getting....can it be setup? Have it working for my kids to report PC usage; want to add in reporting on Xbox Console usage. If not available,...
  8. Assassin's Creed: Unity to feature 4-player co-op - report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed: Unity to feature 4-player co-op - report: Ubisoft to add story-driven co-op mode in latest AC title What do we know about Assassin's Creed: Unity so far? One, that it's taking place in 18th Paris, and two, it's set to launch on new...
  9. Assassin's Creed: Unity to feature 4-player co-op - report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed: Unity to feature 4-player co-op - report: Ubisoft to add story-driven co-op mode in latest AC title Assassin's Creed Unity review | GamesRadar+ 9514dbea-3f34-455e-8b64-a07b60dd6492
  10. New report feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    New report feature: Is it possible to add a new report feature or should I say add a section for not being of age. Was just in Ghost and these 2 kids come on. I asked how old were they. They responded 12. They had...