So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to!

Discus and support So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So whenever I would turn on my controller, it would connect and then, for a few seconds, disconnect while staying connected. Like the home button would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/McMuffinSutra, Oct 26, 2019.

1. So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to!

So whenever I would turn on my controller, it would connect and then, for a few seconds, disconnect while staying connected. Like the home button would flash and reconnect itself. I also couldn't use my headset, any of them and I have several. I know it wasn't the mics themselves due to the fact that I have another controller that they'd work perfectly fine on. The last controller update fixed it and now I can use it without worry.

P.S. if anybody was wondering, I have the controller that came with the S ans the original. The S controller had problems.

submitted by /u/McMuffinSutra
    [link] [comments]

/u/McMuffinSutra, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to!

1. So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to! - Similar Threads - controller finally works

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: 204/5000 is this normal in every elite 2 driver when you put fortnitessä deadzone of less than 0.08 as sticks for moving by itself, two different driver I've tested, the second began swaying...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  4. Xbox Club Feed Content Control - Moving Content Between Channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Club Feed Content Control - Moving Content Between Channels: Me: Problem: Content submitted to channels in a club you have BOTH CREATED AND OWN will not let you move content to appropriate channels. Clarification: I have 10 channels for title-specific...
  5. XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER: This is a P.S.A I HAVE CRACKED THE CODE ON THE CONTROLLER ISSUE. EVERY CONTROLLER I HAVE RECEIVED THAT HAS BEEN DEFECTIVE (4) HAVE THE SAME LOT NUMBER (1941) A GOOD LOT NUMBER WITH A NON DEFECTIVE...
  6. Using special controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using special controllers: So I was wondering, does anyone know of a way that I could use any controller on any game? Such as using a wheel and pedals on Skyrim or GTA 5 or something. This would be a fun challenge I want to...
  7. The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue: No controller inputs are working. I am in episode 2, and am supposed to shoot arrows. Left tab to aim, right tab to shoot. No inputs are doing anything. I had a similar issue in episode 1 when...
  8. When will MS finally say that their Elite Controllers are made cheaply

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will MS finally say that their Elite Controllers are made cheaply: As the title says, when will Microsoft finally come out and say that their Elite Controllers are made with terrible and cheap materials? The build quality on these things is horrendous. Every...
  9. Controller Finally went on Strike

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Finally went on Strike: Well as it turns out, Xbox One controller the past week has been acting funny. The right thumbstick has completely started moving up on its own, in games such as titanfall it will make my camera...
  10. Final straw (controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Final straw (controller): I have had a couple off issues with the x1 with my nat which was annoying but thankfully sorted now im faced with another problem which is basically made me on the verge of selling the x1 to fund...