So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to!

Discus and support So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So whenever I would turn on my controller, it would connect and then, for a few seconds, disconnect while staying connected. Like the home button would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/McMuffinSutra, Oct 26, 2019.

1. So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to!

So whenever I would turn on my controller, it would connect and then, for a few seconds, disconnect while staying connected. Like the home button would flash and reconnect itself. I also couldn't use my headset, any of them and I have several. I know it wasn't the mics themselves due to the fact that I have another controller that they'd work perfectly fine on. The last controller update fixed it and now I can use it without worry.

P.S. if anybody was wondering, I have the controller that came with the S ans the original. The S controller had problems.

submitted by /u/McMuffinSutra
    [link] [comments]

/u/McMuffinSutra, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Olagistdotcom Win User

Unable to play Xbox Store purchase on separate account but SAME CONSOLE

yes, try and set it as home Console and retry playing the game, it suppose to work that way because i also encounter the error but now finally working fine for me after setting it as home console.
  3. Hey Papi Win User

Barely works the way it's supposed to

4. ThaAceman Win User

Xbox Controller won't do anything on Xbox.

I am also having a similar problem, I turn my console on along w/ the controller & after it boots up I go to do an action and I nothing happens. Now before I came here I have tried all the connectivity workarounds for the controller thats on the site and
    nothing worked. Also a side note my kinect works perfectly fine I can navigate w/ no problem but my controller does not work & yes it is synched up to the console. Final thing to add that I've noticed is when I do boot up my console it is supposed to auto
    sign in but doesn't the 1st time but after I re-boot the console to get the controller to work it auto signs in. Please any help would be appreciated.
  5. PitifulWinner9 Win User

Can't send code back for security proof for xbox

Okay, my computer finally decided to do what it was supposed to. Can I say my computer has fits of stupidity? :)

So the proofs are working and I can now sign in, but I would like to remove those on my Xbox and just sign in with my password. Is there a way for me to be able to do that?
  6. terrorwrist Win User

App Icons- Place Holder Images Displayed

Cleared the system cache and everything is back to normal. Finally, after 3 months it works. Better late than never, I suppose.
Thema:

So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to!

1. So after a year, my controller finally works the way it's supposed to! - Similar Threads - controller finally works

2. joystick control issues ... a joke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    joystick control issues ... a joke: This sim 2020 has major control setup issues with joy stick... want my money back 3f841ae4-ad3c-4c3f-9eb3-72f84d363444
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 1: So I have an Xbox One Series 1 Elite Controller. I've been one of the few people who have had no issues out of it, other than the USB port on it not working, up until yesterday. I try to turn the...
  4. Elite Controller < 1 year old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller < 1 year old: So disappointed. Our son received the Elite Series 2 Controller for Christmas 2019 and not long after the 90 day warranty he started noticing issues with the buttons sticking and his inability to...
  5. Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete

in XboX Insiders
    Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete: [IMG] submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]
  6. Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!

in XboX Insiders
    Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!: Its been about two weeks and this bug is still around, it is a really really bad bug that takes out all the fun of turning on the Xbox from Standby. Its a lottery and most of the time I lose -...
  7. The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue: No controller inputs are working. I am in episode 2, and am supposed to shoot arrows. Left tab to aim, right tab to shoot. No inputs are doing anything. I had a similar issue in episode 1 when...
  8. When will MS finally say that their Elite Controllers are made cheaply

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will MS finally say that their Elite Controllers are made cheaply: As the title says, when will Microsoft finally come out and say that their Elite Controllers are made with terrible and cheap materials? The build quality on these things is horrendous. Every...
  9. Controller Finally went on Strike

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Finally went on Strike: Well as it turns out, Xbox One controller the past week has been acting funny. The right thumbstick has completely started moving up on its own, in games such as titanfall it will make my camera...
  10. Final straw (controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Final straw (controller): I have had a couple off issues with the x1 with my nat which was annoying but thankfully sorted now im faced with another problem which is basically made me on the verge of selling the x1 to fund...