so after doing some research..

Discus and support so after doing some research.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Theres no way to tell if a headset will play game volume through the headset without buying it first? 622b0ef8-2df2-457d-9567-bbdd8fcb27f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rogerhackett, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM.

1. rogerhackett
    rogerhackett Guest

Theres no way to tell if a headset will play game volume through the headset without buying it first?

:)

rogerhackett, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pretty much every Turrle Beach headset will play game music other than the ones you got. If they're more than 25 they should play game music.
    I use Astro A50's Gen 1's, The OP is using Turtle Beach Chat Recon Headset, it's for chat only, its not possible to have game audio to play through them, only chat audio, also there £14.99 / $19.95 on Turtle Beach website.

[​IMG]
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

There are great brands, audio quality is optional.
  4. ItzAprilLol Win User

What model is that headset?
  5. Sammy1cat Win User

I just got a new headset, I got the Plantronics Rig 500. It's amazing!
  6. rogerhackett Win User

is there something on the back of the package that would clue me in on of game volume will be available before I blow money on another one?
Thema:

1. so after doing some research.. - Similar Threads - doing research

2. X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...: I am unable to do Network Transfer as I can't get passed the blue screen to change the settings to allow this. I don't have an external hard drive, are there any other options, please?...
  3. I have Shadowkeep for destiny 2 but it was telling me I don't have it when I do. I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Shadowkeep for destiny 2 but it was telling me I don't have it when I do. I need...: So, i just went to bungie about this and they told me to come over here. I have Shadowkeep for D2 but in the game it said i didnt have it. I uninstalled and am now reinstalling the game but my...
  4. Não conseguo mudar minha foto do Xbox no aplicativo. -[Translation - I can't change my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não conseguo mudar minha foto do Xbox no aplicativo. -[Translation - I can't change my Xbox...: Quando eu vou mudar foto no app do Xbox fala "tente mais tarde" ou algo do tipo,solução? -[Translation - When I'm going to change the photo on the Xbox app say "try later" or something,...
  5. My xbox one s has a faulty hdmi component what should I do?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox one s has a faulty hdmi component what should I do?: My xbox one s has a faulty hdmi component on the board my xbox is past warranty but is only a fault because of how it was made is there anything I can do? submitted by /u/michcarey456 [link]...
  6. How do I stream games from my xbox to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream games from my xbox to my phone?: I go to the game streaming app on my phone and it says I need to join the xbox insider program but I am an xbox insider? submitted by /u/N1ck__nam3 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?: I was trying to stack my Xbox Live Gold on my account & it converted my first one to Xbox Ultimate Pass. I cancelled my Ultimate Pass to end on last date subscribed. I know i cannot do anything...
  8. How do you get rid of txt to chat in Forza7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get rid of txt to chat in Forza7: How do you get rid of txt to chat or txt to speak in the corner of Forza7 I didn't put it there I dont want it there and no1 else I know has it so why have I? e31644e4-d4e2-4690-98e5-6a74aec6be06
  9. Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass: My brother has the game pass ultimate in his account and he plays in the xbox, i play in the PC and i want use his game pass from my account. How i do that? Meu irmão tem o passe do jogo...
  10. Alterar e-mail do xbox 360 -[Translation - Change email from xbox 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alterar e-mail do xbox 360 -[Translation - Change email from xbox 360]: Como faço para alterar o e-mail da minha conta do xbox360 ? -[Translation - How do I change my xbox360 account email?] 102ddd56-f050-4905-8329-08b79f30608e