so after doing some research..

Discus and support so after doing some research.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Theres no way to tell if a headset will play game volume through the headset without buying it first? 622b0ef8-2df2-457d-9567-bbdd8fcb27f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rogerhackett, Mar 26, 2020.

1. rogerhackett
    rogerhackett Guest

Theres no way to tell if a headset will play game volume through the headset without buying it first?

:)

rogerhackett, Mar 26, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pretty much every Turrle Beach headset will play game music other than the ones you got. If they're more than 25 they should play game music.
    I use Astro A50's Gen 1's, The OP is using Turtle Beach Chat Recon Headset, it's for chat only, its not possible to have game audio to play through them, only chat audio, also there £14.99 / $19.95 on Turtle Beach website.

[​IMG]
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

There are great brands, audio quality is optional.
  4. ItzAprilLol Win User

What model is that headset?
  5. Sammy1cat Win User

I just got a new headset, I got the Plantronics Rig 500. It's amazing!
  6. rogerhackett Win User

is there something on the back of the package that would clue me in on of game volume will be available before I blow money on another one?
Thema:

1. so after doing some research.. - Similar Threads - doing research

2. o ping do fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    o ping do fifa 20: não consigo jogar fifa 20, estou perdendo minha WL, por isso o ping no console esta dando de 120 pra mais, ja reiniciei o console conectei sem e com fio, reiniciei o modem varias vezes e nada não...
  3. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?: My audio has been cutting out since the first day i got this headset. (WHICH WAS ONLY 2 WEEKS AGO) Sometimes i can only hear game chat. Sometimes i can only hear party chat. And sometimes...
  4. How do I know if a Xbox One power brick is genuine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I know if a Xbox One power brick is genuine?: I am in need of a genuine Xbox One power brick. I am located in the United Kingdom Is anyone able to tell me how I can identify a genuine power brick from a non-genuine brick? Thanks...
  5. USB port not recognised whilst trying to do an offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB port not recognised whilst trying to do an offline system update: Hi, I keep getting an error message which means I need to do an offline system update. I have followed all the steps carefully but when it comes to plugging in the flash drive into a USB port on...
  6. how do i download Daytona USA to xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i download Daytona USA to xbox1: can somone PLEASE tell me how to buy and download Daytona USA to xbox1. I have gone to marketplace and it only shows 360. 8a94b2a0-56b1-4dfd-8d3e-c7cdf134da9c
  7. How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?: My son purchased a game last week with my permission. So long as he asks first I then let him make the purchase with my card details which are on the account. Unbeknown to me when he went to...
  8. How do you deal with oppressing players after reporting them on multiple accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you deal with oppressing players after reporting them on multiple accounts?: My 12 year old daughter is being stalked and sexually harassed by multiple players. She has reported each account and every message they have sent her. Unfortunately these players make alternate...
  9. How do you fix a family member error to login?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix a family member error to login?: My son cannot login to his account because it keeps saying theres an error with this account. I've logged into my account and searched for any issues and there's nothing on mine or his account...
  10. I can’t do or join a group research post

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t do or join a group research post: When I want to join a group research post the person doesn’t recieve de notification and when I want to create one, it says « Sorry an error as arrive during the post ». Can someone help me...