So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...

Discus and support So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I caught a bad update file from all the alpha updates that were leading up to this October update. I have tried every method known to man to fix this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FrancisEdwood, Oct 10, 2019.

1. So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...

I caught a bad update file from all the alpha updates that were leading up to this October update. I have tried every method known to man to fix this thing and was told to send it in for $270. But everything came down to the update file. It's wild. I'm so happy my machine works again! I'm definitely getting off Alpha it's too scary to deal with this again!

submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood
    [link] [comments]

/u/FrancisEdwood, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...

1. So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from... - Similar Threads - waiting since August

2. Waiting MyChallenge reward since June 2nd

in XBoX Rewards
    Waiting MyChallenge reward since June 2nd: I should have received 200 gems from Golden Nugget Challenge as I played more than 10 hours of Assassin's Creed Chronicles Russia by June 2nd (20+ hours by June 15th) after six months playing 10+...
  3. Wait for my credits to deposit since may 27

in XBoX Rewards
    Wait for my credits to deposit since may 27: can you guys deposit my rewards credits i been waiting since last month for you guys to deposit it and it’s still not here whats the status baf6fbb6-777c-462e-99f0-82040ff344bc
  4. Help I'm waiting since three days on my points

in XBoX Rewards
    Help I'm waiting since three days on my points: Hi I have a problem. I have three me that games bought in the program are. I'm also on the same day the poll for August made. The points for the survey have already on the second day I get,...
  5. been a part of this since 2015, still waiting

in XBoX Rewards
    been a part of this since 2015, still waiting: I've been a part of the rewards program for nearly 2 years and still have ZERO credits rewarded to me and with over a 40k gamerscore and over 30 full digital games and 10 season passes worth of...
  6. I have been waiting for my rewards to post since Dec 19th

in XBoX Rewards
    I have been waiting for my rewards to post since Dec 19th: I have been waiting for my rewards credits to post since December 19th, Instead they are still pending. When will I receive them. 03ea0192-0f52-4821-913a-2e162846f44f
  7. its almost christmas and i still waiting for my pre order points since october

in XBoX Rewards
    its almost christmas and i still waiting for my pre order points since october: i pre order both games battlefield 1 & FIFA 17 on microsoftstore.com and never recieved my 15,000 points for each game a0599931-c43d-4ada-9a11-487711ecc5b9
  8. Still haven't receive Rocket League. Waiting since June...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't receive Rocket League. Waiting since June...: I'm still waiting for my Rocket League key that I should have received in June, after buying the 3 months Xbox live Gold subscription. Is this going to be solved anyday or Microsoft simply doesn't...
  9. Been waiting for my credits to be deposited been at 5000 credits been pending since nov 30th.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been waiting for my credits to be deposited been at 5000 credits been pending since nov 30th.: Been waiting for my xbox rewards credits since November 30th, Is there any way I can get this been wanted to use the credits to get some games i see on sale? bf0ed9b1-1db7-41db-97d2-9725d3590a78
  10. Been waiting for advanced return on Kinect since October!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been waiting for advanced return on Kinect since October!: Been having issues with my kinect since day one. Finally after several months of dealing with turning on and off on it's own decided to chat with a tech online. Got an advanced return authorized...