So, apparently people figured out how to boot on the one.

Discus and support So, apparently people figured out how to boot on the one. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Alright, so basically I keep getting reports about a certain someone constantly booting them offline while they were playing on the Xbox One. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TG NlNJAGAIDEN, Sep 6, 2019.

1. So, apparently people figured out how to boot on the one.

Alright, so basically I keep getting reports about a certain someone constantly booting them offline while they were playing on the Xbox One. My primary thought is that he's using game server stuff to his advantage and I was right. Apparently he started
    on 2K and now on Fortnite. I understand how it could happen on Fortnite with Epic using their own service for the game. Me being an ambassador they message me for help but unfortunately I don't know how to go about directly reporting the gamer tag. Can anyone
    help me?

:)

TG NlNJAGAIDEN, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Pandy Yato Win User

The person who it is happening to needs to report that GT themselves, you are not able to do it as it has not directly happened to you and thus could be seen as hearsay.

Advise that person to block and report the person who is doing that as that is really the only course to be taken here.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

The person needs to report the GT. Did they join a party invite from that GT? That's one of the very few ways for someone to pull an IP. Not sure of the how but I've heard that's how it's done. Don't join randoms party invites. There's a few games that
    use the same kind of hosting for parties in game but then again that's something above my knowledge as I have no reason to look up how it's done or what's required. Either way the person needs to report them to Xbox and if the game itself has a reporting function
    then they should be reported there as well.
  4. Skepticality Win User

You need to report the person yourself and provide evidence of it to both microsoft and the developers
  5. DeclaredFiber Win User

Re2 Game

Just figured it out. It was an in game setting. Apparently my HUD was turned off under display. Not sure how that happened. But im glad I figured it out after all that work. So I can get back to gaming.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Can I haz Unicorn badge?

They are mysteriously bestowed.

This one is so mysteriously bestowed, apparently, they're all trying to figure out how you get it. I must say, however, if it's actually from getting 150, 000 in that unicorn game that would be awesome.... just really funny :D
Thema:

1. So, apparently people figured out how to boot on the one. - Similar Threads - apparently figured boot

2. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  3. BDO+MS supports hate speech/deaththreats? Apparently So.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BDO+MS supports hate speech/deaththreats? Apparently So.: MS support said you can't report gamers that use hatespeech/death threats/encouraging suicide etc, because it's a restriction set by the devs on BlackDesertOnline (You can only see their character...
  4. Noise apparently on Xbox one s fan (brand new console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Noise apparently on Xbox one s fan (brand new console): Ho, i just got a brand new Xbox one s, beautiful game, but i notice a anoing noise apparently on fan, like a bee noise, this noise is not all right l, my old Xbox 360 never did noise, also my ps3...
  5. i can't buy anything from the xbox store for no apparent reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't buy anything from the xbox store for no apparent reason.: so i want to buy something from the xbox store for £29.99 but i only had 27p so i brought a £30 gift card and redeemed the code which seemed to work fine, then i go to the item in the store and...
  6. I have been having a issue with Xbox randomly signing me out for no apparent reason, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having a issue with Xbox randomly signing me out for no apparent reason, is...: Xbox randomly signs me out. Have had this happen 5 or 6 times now, and it always happens when Im in the middle of something. cd48b1f3-5f55-40a6-bf42-e33d05055320
  7. appar

in XBoX on Windows
    appar: Im wondering if Xbox cost anything im 50 and never played in my hole Life but Xbox are with the apps and office 365 i have written many times that i have not order it...
  8. apparence cartes solitaire [Translation - Solitaire cards appearance]

in XBoX on Windows
    apparence cartes solitaire [Translation - Solitaire cards appearance]: Bonjour, Depuis la dernière mise jour de Windows 10, le jeu solitaire "freecell" apparaît en négatif. Quelqu'un a-t-il ce même problème et quelle est la solution. Merci....
  9. Xbox refuses to sign in and apparently every solution to that takes too long to load

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox refuses to sign in and apparently every solution to that takes too long to load: Starting yesterday (6/11/18) my xbox one wouldn't load past the startup xbox logo green screen, its slowly started opening the homescreenbut will sign me out every time it connects to xbox live,...
  10. Apparently i dont own this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apparently i dont own this game: Right so i have owned a game called Ark:survival evolved for ever even when it was in game preview anyway i bought the first dlc for it and recently it came out of game preview and i went to buy...