So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?

Discus and support So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey I just asked about a ban i received and got locked out before i got a chance to reply? Things weren't even heated I just asked why it's okay to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by c00zen, Sep 26, 2019.

1. c00zen
    c00zen Guest

Hey I just asked about a ban i received and got locked out before i got a chance to reply? Things weren't even heated I just asked why it's okay to torment people but it's not okay to swear at people? There's a moderator going hard to silence that question
    why lol? Can we not discuss this a little i'm pretty devastated about this and the service i pay for says this is where i go to sort things out... so sort this out

I was previously posting in another section.. kinda hopping doing this gets me away from those guys

:)

c00zen, Sep 26, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Report the players that are bothering you and do not engage them. Threads are likely being locked/removed because you are not accepting the answer as it isn't what you want to hear. We are here to help not argue, if you don't like the answer don't ask
    the question.
  3. Arkham99 Win User

Deleted by Moderator!!!

[quote user="Juxtapose13"]

[quote user=""]

So, if those services "can be had elsewhere at no charge", why do you CHOOSE to pay? If the telecommunications benefits of XBOXLive are the only advantage, is 0.164 cents per day not a decent price for unlimited texting and minutes worldwide in a highly
    regulated service? The CHOICE is yours...:)

[/quote]

Because if we want to fully experience our retail games, we're forced to on this platform.

[/quote]

So, who "forced" you to buy "this platform"?...:)
  4. Arkham99 Win User

Deleted by Moderator!!!

All right, so now we've gotten past this "same service for free" nonsense (that's a first!), why is this "playstation+ membership" such "an amazingly good deal", or how exactly does it put "gold to shame"?...:)
  5. Saul Goode77 Win User

Deleted by Moderator!!!

[quote user="Arkham99"]

[quote user="Juxtapose13"]

Because if we want to fully experience our retail games, we're forced to on this platform.

[/quote]

So, who "forced" you to buy "this platform"?...:)

[/quote]

Obviously it was Master Chief, that guy is such a Bully.
  6. MostFunseeker5 Win User

Deleted by Moderator!!!

I don't blame you! After my PS3 started going bad ( It was actually one of the first models to come out so it lasted a long time) I decided to get an xbox. After seeing how many things you have to pay for on the xbox and xbox live I realy miss my PS3. The
    only thing I ever paid for on the Ps3 were the games. MS and xbox suck. If your looking into buying a system go with Sony!!! It's to late to take this steaming pile back to the store so I may use it for a 200 dollar target and replace it with a system I can
    afford to fully enjoy!!
Thema:

1. So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions? - Similar Threads - confused Why moderators

2. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  3. This ban system is so confusing

in XBoX on Consoles
    This ban system is so confusing: Can you please explain(and yes i know you dont answer these type questions but why not its not like you care anyways) why i got banned for repeating a word that a player proceeded to insult me...
  4. Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused: So my sons has xbox gold live and see that he an upgrade to game pass ultimate for €1 this month. What is the implication on his xbox live membership if he does this? I do not intend subscribing...
  5. Gamertag and account confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag and account confusion: Hello all. Hope this is not too confusing . . . I created a gamertag years ago which I used on 360 and Xbox1. The email used to create this with I no longer have access to the email itself,...
  6. I have many problems and I am confused.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have many problems and I am confused.: In Forza horizons 4 I can't view paint designs or go to the auction house. I am level 29 and I can play with my friends. when I click on the Find New Designs button it says "This feature is...
  7. Confused about the limited amount of refunds per year

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Confused about the limited amount of refunds per year: I have been receiving this message for what seems like over a year. A couple months ago, I was finally allowed a refund, so I thought my refund limit was reset until today, when the refund I...
  8. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  9. Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently: Hello Community, My Gamertag is Little Armalite, and today i am writing with my concerns as to why i have received a 7 day chat ban from my live account one the xbox one platform, my ban was...
  10. Confused on why I don't show as qualifying for a reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Confused on why I don't show as qualifying for a reward: Under MyMissions, for the Freedom Rewards, for the FreePass reward of 2000 points, I show 0 earned. I might just be confused about how to qualify for the points. On July 1st, I purchased:...