So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?

Discus and support So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey I just asked about a ban i received and got locked out before i got a chance to reply? Things weren't even heated I just asked why it's okay to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by c00zen, Sep 26, 2019.

1. c00zen
    c00zen Guest

Hey I just asked about a ban i received and got locked out before i got a chance to reply? Things weren't even heated I just asked why it's okay to torment people but it's not okay to swear at people? There's a moderator going hard to silence that question
    why lol? Can we not discuss this a little i'm pretty devastated about this and the service i pay for says this is where i go to sort things out... so sort this out

I was previously posting in another section.. kinda hopping doing this gets me away from those guys

:)

c00zen, Sep 26, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Report the players that are bothering you and do not engage them. Threads are likely being locked/removed because you are not accepting the answer as it isn't what you want to hear. We are here to help not argue, if you don't like the answer don't ask
    the question.
  3. Arkham99 Win User

Deleted by Moderator!!!

[quote user="Juxtapose13"]

[quote user=""]

So, if those services "can be had elsewhere at no charge", why do you CHOOSE to pay? If the telecommunications benefits of XBOXLive are the only advantage, is 0.164 cents per day not a decent price for unlimited texting and minutes worldwide in a highly
    regulated service? The CHOICE is yours...:)

[/quote]

Because if we want to fully experience our retail games, we're forced to on this platform.

[/quote]

So, who "forced" you to buy "this platform"?...:)
  4. Arkham99 Win User

Deleted by Moderator!!!

All right, so now we've gotten past this "same service for free" nonsense (that's a first!), why is this "playstation+ membership" such "an amazingly good deal", or how exactly does it put "gold to shame"?...:)
  5. Saul Goode77 Win User

Deleted by Moderator!!!

[quote user="Arkham99"]

[quote user="Juxtapose13"]

Because if we want to fully experience our retail games, we're forced to on this platform.

[/quote]

So, who "forced" you to buy "this platform"?...:)

[/quote]

Obviously it was Master Chief, that guy is such a Bully.
  6. MostFunseeker5 Win User

Deleted by Moderator!!!

I don't blame you! After my PS3 started going bad ( It was actually one of the first models to come out so it lasted a long time) I decided to get an xbox. After seeing how many things you have to pay for on the xbox and xbox live I realy miss my PS3. The
    only thing I ever paid for on the Ps3 were the games. MS and xbox suck. If your looking into buying a system go with Sony!!! It's to late to take this steaming pile back to the store so I may use it for a 200 dollar target and replace it with a system I can
    afford to fully enjoy!!
Thema:

1. So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions? - Similar Threads - confused Why moderators

2. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  3. This may be confusing but it's about checking storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This may be confusing but it's about checking storage: I have two games but I mainly play one every time which I own them. Sometimes when I finish playing, so would check how much data I've stored. What's confusing is if I go to Manage Games and...
  4. Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing: Couldn’t figure out where else to submit this, but the wording for the $2 Game Pass sale is super confusing. Is it $2 for 2 months and then $14.99 starting month 3 if you continue or $2 for 1...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Confusion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Confusion: I’m really confused about the conversion of my xbox Live when taking advantage of the £1 deal for 1 month of ultimate. I understand that when purchased, I will receive a month of gamepass and i...
  6. im confused

in XBoX Accessibility
    im confused: How do u let this server outage happen people what answers because we would like to play for what we have paid also some of us have been waiting for hours getting the same answers that you guys...
  7. Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate: I bought a one year membership card not to long ago but beforehand i got xbox gamepass ultimate, what happened to that year, is it converted into gamepass ultimate? My expiration date is...
  8. Minecraft - i am confuse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - i am confuse: Hello, i have mincraft explorers pack for xbox one, it looks different from the minecraft my friends has, i see that there are several version of minecraft, starter and master what is the...
  9. When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.: I'm using Xbox game pass for Xbox one and I'm finding it difficult to understand when games are removed from the catalog. I will try to play a game on my xbox one and it won't play and I find out...
  10. Confused on why I don't show as qualifying for a reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Confused on why I don't show as qualifying for a reward: Under MyMissions, for the Freedom Rewards, for the FreePass reward of 2000 points, I show 0 earned. I might just be confused about how to qualify for the points. On July 1st, I purchased:...