So did anyone notice... (Slight Spoiler)

Discus and support So did anyone notice... (Slight Spoiler) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went back to pick up some missed collectibles after finishing the game. When you first break into the pool, you rewind time and then watch a mural... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Genericktag, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Genericktag
    Genericktag Guest

I went back to pick up some missed collectibles after finishing the game. When you first break into the pool, you rewind time and then watch a mural get painted. I checked, it is indeed future Beth who is painting the mural there. It's a cool little detail
    that I didn't notice until the second time around.

:)

Genericktag, Apr 20, 2016
  2. Did anyone else notice? (SPOILER ALERT)

[quote user="ahnariprellik"]

That when Connor kills Lee its the ONLY target in the game where it does not take you to the digital world for him to give his monologue when he dies? I found this add with him being the main villain...also this was done for the final target in all the other
    games to my knowledge and he just kind of runs from you. You don't fight him at all. Like with ME3, something is just TOO conveniently off with this ending.

[/quote] Sorry, but he did on my end.

HarleyTripleX, Apr 20, 2016
  3. Did anyone else notice? (SPOILER ALERT)

(SPOILER ALERT)

That when Connor kills Lee its the ONLY target in the game where it does not take you to the digital world for him to give his monologue when he dies? I found this add with him being the main villain...also this was done for the final target in all the other
    games to my knowledge and he just kind of runs from you. You don't fight him at all. Like with ME3, something is just TOO conveniently off with this ending.

ahnariprellik, Apr 20, 2016
  4. Static Jak Win User

A new vidoc: Making Halo 4: Infinity Multiplayer

Word of warning to anyone who wants to go into Halo 4 strictly spoiler free, there's a slight spoiler about the campaign from about 10 minutes in.
  5. Crusher X303 Win User

Did anyone else notice? (SPOILER ALERT)

Yeah I though it was odd. I also want to know what Conor said to him. It looks like he whispers something to him at the table before stabbing him.
  6. HarleyTripleX Win User

[quote user="ahnariprellik"]

[/quote] Sorry, but he did on my end.
  7. SpeckledEagle Win User

I didn't notice it. I was raging at how difficult it was to get past that burning ship, or even get there. I lost synch more times in that one chase then in the entire game.
  8. SpeckledEagle Win User

For a white guy, he runs pretty fast.
Thema:

1. So did anyone notice... (Slight Spoiler) - Similar Threads - did anyone notice

2. Did the update break anyone else's console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did the update break anyone else's console?: So last night I got on to watch some YouTube, but I got the same error code as everyone else. I just turned off my xbox and went to bed. When I wake up this morning and turn on my xbox I get a...
  3. WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...: WOW (ISPs): Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it gav Vietnam You may need to call phone support directly. The phone numbers are listed online....
  4. Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?: Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum? 841e8ba9-7d7a-409f-b7d7-eb655821432d
  5. i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone ...: i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone verify! does anyone else have the same issue??? My account is in good standing, never had party chat...
  6. Xbox live gold rocket league bundle-did anyone else see it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold rocket league bundle-did anyone else see it?: 5 days ago, my Xbox gold ran out. the next day when I went to renew it, I saw on my home screen, "Go gold now and get WHAT?" I clicked it and it told me if I went gold for a month then I get...
  7. Did anyone else's error code change when they reset their network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone else's error code change when they reset their network?: my error 0x87e107f9 changed to 0x80072efe after resetting the network. Thing still signs into live, still gives the error message when trying to open YouTube, any games, etc; except now it's a...
  8. Did anyone get it fixed by now ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone get it fixed by now ?: I've never even used my xbox one to play a game on! Or download any large ****! All I use it for is to watch netflix and youtube on my tv like **** are you serious, I could of just bought a Wii,...
  9. Anyone else stuck in the update loop and did Xbox charge you to replace the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else stuck in the update loop and did Xbox charge you to replace the console?: I was an early buyer and even signed up for the preview program. My Xbox is currently stuck in the new preview build update page. You can't update or play games. Xbox says even though the update...
  10. I need to redownload my profile... I did not get the detailes on how to do this. can anyone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to redownload my profile... I did not get the detailes on how to do this. can anyone ...: Ihad to renew my Live gold sub, and now i cannot access the extra content in Star Wars Battle front. I had purchased the elete bundle with all the expansions included, now when i try to play them...