So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...

Discus and support So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello RobertXbox! First thank for the info, i dont know there are free! Sadly, they run in diferent platforms so you cant run theses games on your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Villarino, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Villarino
    Villarino Guest

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...

Hello RobertXbox!

First thank for the info, i dont know there are free!

Sadly, they run in diferent platforms so you cant run theses games on your xbox, but you can run them on your pc and play with your xbox controller at least

:)

Villarino, Sep 23, 2019
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was searching for Epic games launcher on the xbox one x console if it existed

Th Epic Platform is honestly not the best around, too many features still missing, but the free game offerings are not bad for PC players. It will be kept separate from MS store for sure, like Steam for example, no hoping to transfer those games over.
    Anyway, many Batman games were or still are in the game pass service (Xbox version only though unfortunately).
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was searching for Epic games launcher on the xbox one x console if it existed

Thanks for the info mate shame they aren't across platforms
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

Thanks for posting, going to look into this
  5. matthewiag Win User

The Epic Store is quite good, You can get 1 or 2 Free games a week to keep.

It still a work in progress client since there is still features missing but the recently added Pre-downloads and Cloud Saves
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

So you can load this on your console?
Thema:

1. So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was... - Similar Threads - Epic Games Launcher

2. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  3. Conta Epic Games - Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conta Epic Games - Fortnite: Rackearam a conta da Epic Games do meu filho .. antes de resolver o problema da conta, eu sem querer , criei uma conta sem nome , onde ele ficou jogando por 2 dias.. agora a conta oficial foi...
  4. como vincular cuenta a epic games -[Translation - how to link account to epic games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    como vincular cuenta a epic games -[Translation - how to link account to epic games]: no puedo vincular mi cuenta de xbox con epic games, que puedo hacer? -[Translation - I can't link my xbox account with epic games, what can I do?] 4cd9cfd6-162f-4532-a83d-6621e23d232d
  5. Epic games store better than live games

in XboX Insiders
    Epic games store better than live games: Find it funny that you get better games than xbox live gold on epic games store every week without having to pay and you get to keep them‍♂️ all we get on gold are just mobile looking games that...
  6. Xbox save to Epic Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox save to Epic Games: Hello. so i recently got border lands 2 on the epic game store. i have made a lot of progress on my xbox account using a friends console. i need that save back. i have linked the accounts but is...
  7. How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...: How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation and think My son can add his friend to play. cf2d87de-94ae-4126-8166-a87dc5f8975d
  8. epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    epic games: hi i am trying to login through xbox live on epicgames.com. it gives me the option to login through xbox live but when i do it tells me that they found my account but i need to create an epic...
  9. Epic Games support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games support: Every time I try to log into the Epic Games launcher with my xbox account it wont let me. Instead it says “There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system.” I have...
  10. epic games launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    epic games launcher: bonjour pouvez vous m'aidez ouvrir mon launcher epic s'il vous lait b6543cf3-2ef0-4b39-97d7-5ee754d39adc