So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...

Discus and support So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello RobertXbox! First thank for the info, i dont know there are free! Sadly, they run in diferent platforms so you cant run theses games on your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Villarino, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Villarino
    Villarino Guest

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...

Hello RobertXbox!

First thank for the info, i dont know there are free!

Sadly, they run in diferent platforms so you cant run theses games on your xbox, but you can run them on your pc and play with your xbox controller at least

:)

Villarino, Sep 23, 2019
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was searching for Epic games launcher on the xbox one x console if it existed

Th Epic Platform is honestly not the best around, too many features still missing, but the free game offerings are not bad for PC players. It will be kept separate from MS store for sure, like Steam for example, no hoping to transfer those games over.
    Anyway, many Batman games were or still are in the game pass service (Xbox version only though unfortunately).
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was searching for Epic games launcher on the xbox one x console if it existed

Thanks for the info mate shame they aren't across platforms
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

Thanks for posting, going to look into this
  5. matthewiag Win User

The Epic Store is quite good, You can get 1 or 2 Free games a week to keep.

It still a work in progress client since there is still features missing but the recently added Pre-downloads and Cloud Saves
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

So you can load this on your console?
Thema:

1. So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was... - Similar Threads - Epic Games Launcher

2. Epic game Account Linking to xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic game Account Linking to xbox: hi, I've bought new xbox & I was trying to link my epic games account. by mistake I linked it to guest account. After that I un-linked it from guest account & try to link to my actual account, now...
  3. Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019: I have read the old post, and think that I cannot unlink the account on xbox.com is ridiculous! Because by linking the account, I authorized Epic to check my xbox profile etc. Since Epic is...
  4. Switching my epics games to this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching my epics games to this account: Hi. My son used to use my xbox account but now he has his own username and xbox (which is this account) He wants his Epics account to his own account (which is this) so i tried to but it wouldnt...
  5. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  6. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...
  7. Vinculo de contas XBOX E EPIC GAMES [Translation - Link of accounts XBOX AND EPIC GAMES]

in XBoX on Windows
    Vinculo de contas XBOX E EPIC GAMES [Translation - Link of accounts XBOX AND EPIC GAMES]: Por favor me ajudem , houve um erro e desvinculou minha conta da epic com a conta do xbox, agora nao consigo mais passar o pacote q eu comprei pra conta principal. Queria conseguir vincular denovo...
  8. Link Epic Games With A New Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link Epic Games With A New Microsoft Account: My Ex husband owns the microsoft account that is linked to my sons epic games account and due to my son not wanting to go to his house he keeps changing the passwork. There is hundreds of $$ spent...
  9. Link account epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Link account epic games: I have this problem with the connected epic games accounts. I disconnected my xbox live account because I didn't see the right gamertag, I changed , but when I tried to reconnect it they tell me...
  10. epic games launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    epic games launcher: bonjour pouvez vous m'aidez ouvrir mon launcher epic s'il vous lait b6543cf3-2ef0-4b39-97d7-5ee754d39adc