So have parties just not been working recently?

Discus and support So have parties just not been working recently? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In Alpha ring and so are most of my friends. For about a week or two now me and my friends have been experiencing party problems that include Not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CJFresh, Oct 1, 2019.

1. /u/CJFresh
    /u/CJFresh Guest

In Alpha ring and so are most of my friends. For about a week or two now me and my friends have been experiencing party problems that include

Not being able to be heard even when it says connected

Being heard when it tells the party you have no mic

Your voice coming through your party mates game audio channel

And overall just not being able to connect to any party sometimes.

Is this just us or is it a known issue?

submitted by /u/CJFresh
    [link] [comments]

/u/CJFresh, Oct 1, 2019
  2. IIIIGAZMANIIII Win User

XBOX ONE PARTY CHAT RANT

I have also had so many issues with party chat, something that worked so great on 360 they had to go and break. All I want to do is invite a user to a game, I don't want to be in a party and use more bandwidth. It is sometimes impossible to get a party started
    it's just a joke and I can't be bothered with all the billshit! I just want to join my mates and play a few games. This issue has been there from day one and everyone has experienced this issue, why hasn't it been fixed. I have had nothing but bad experiences
    and frustrations with the X'One and I considering going to PS4 "unheard of" but it now may be a fact. Just make things work Microsft and stop breaking good things that do.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat

There was an issue with party chat today and people have been working on it.
  4. jdcostal-21A12E9A-98 Win User

Destiny sucks when you can't play

So its not an xbox issue. I have been having the hardest time getting party chat to work. Kinda hard to raid with out coms, and being booted every 5 minutes. So much for iron banner.
  5. SGT SADLER Win User

Connection issues

I believe it's an issue connected to the wireless as i been having this issue since release and recently changed to a Cat5 cable and everything got better download speed almost doubled and i gained 5ms of ping, i did have a 90% wireless strength but still
    had constant party issues but after changing to a cat5 cable its been working pefect not 1 party chat disconnection or just silence since plugging a cable in.

So plug a cable in and hopefully Microsoft will fix the wireless soon.
  6. MURDERINCORP Win User

Trouble with party and snap.

I've been having the same issue. Ever since they had the "sign in" issue. Party chat will not work unless the party window is left open.
Thema:

1. So have parties just not been working recently? - Similar Threads - parties been working

2. Been banned for 3 days past my ban lift, cant talk to my friends in party chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been banned for 3 days past my ban lift, cant talk to my friends in party chat.: So i got banned a little bit over two weeks ago , and you guys said you would lift my ban on July 4th, it is now currently July 7th and im still banned, i have checked everything and tried...
  3. Hey, I've been communication banned and afterwards I haven't been able to talk in party or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I've been communication banned and afterwards I haven't been able to talk in party or ...: I haven't been able to talk in party or game chat since my communication banned ended. And for those people that say that it is still in effect, I can message people perfectly fine. I just don't...
  4. Xbox 360 Parties broken, it has been over a month, and no one is fixing it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Parties broken, it has been over a month, and no one is fixing it.: Well, Xbox 360 has a major issue right about now. Actually over the course of 2+ months now. The issue that occurs is; when a user attempts to join another friend's party via normal means while...
  5. Not receiving party/game invites after multiple support contacts i have been sent here.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving party/game invites after multiple support contacts i have been sent here.: Not Receiving Game/Party Invites after multiple Support contacts. Have tried every troubleshoot possible (Hard Reset, Clear Mac, Delete and Re-Download Account, Wipe Console [you name it i've...
  6. My suspension has been lifted but still can hear or talk in parties its a complete joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension has been lifted but still can hear or talk in parties its a complete joke: my suspension has been lifted yet I can't hear or talk in parties it's a joke microsoft b3d85b79-66fc-4104-806d-5f197d581eab
  7. Why Have I Been Party Chat Banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Have I Been Party Chat Banned?: I was playing in a party with friends and I got a random message from Microsoft telling me that I had a "Notice of enforcement action" okay?? So now I can't chat with anyone in my party and it...
  8. my suspension has been lifted but still can't talk in a party or ingame with my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my suspension has been lifted but still can't talk in a party or ingame with my mic.: I have looked at every possible setting option and already did a full shutdown and waited a few minutes to restart it and still nothing. I know my mic works as the mute button lights up and can...
  9. Party chat not working after communication suspension. been 2 weeks already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat not working after communication suspension. been 2 weeks already: Party chat not working after communication suspension. been 2 weeks already db9c587d-9add-4570-84f4-677cca2cb152
  10. Been a month and party chat still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been a month and party chat still won't work: I was suspended for a week for communication. It was fair because i did say some vulgar things. After the suspension I waited for two weeks for them to fix the party chat problem created by them....