So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...

Discus and support So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There is a documentation for developers of UWP-Apps, which are the only kind of App running on the XBOX-OS. At first you can read this excerpt from the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Sep 20, 2020.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...

There is a documentation for developers of UWP-Apps, which are the only kind of App running on the XBOX-OS. At first you can read this excerpt from the Official UWP App Documentation:

To build the best experiences for Xbox One

Do: Turn off mouse mode

Xbox users love their controllers. To optimize for controller input, disable mouse mode and enable directional navigation (also known as XY focus navigation and interaction). Watch out for focus traps and inaccessible UI.

The guy who wrote this must be living on another planet. But ok.He is right in the way that Xbox users love their controllers for gaming. And yet mouse support was implemented a year ago.

But as for Apps, i had to learn this:

So it seems impossible to develop Apps/Browsers that can be navigated by mouse until someone deactivates this "Ignoration"

Maybe someone who reads this has an idea whom to ask or how to request the deactivation.

submitted by /u/Pschirki
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pschirki, Sep 20, 2020
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

New FEATURE to add. Mouse support.

Well my opinion is they should make a better browser before the add mouse support.
  3. Goth Vampirella Win User

Mouse support on the browser.

It doesn't appear you are paying $60 a year. You're showing up as silver. If you pay $60 a year for gold you're doing it wrong.
    IMO.
  4. ElectroFlying Win User

I would if microsoft would allow them.

I tried to get microsoft to allow USB flight stick support for one handed gamers, but they wouldn't go for it suggesting that if they couldnt officially licence it then its not allowed.

Funny how Big Buss works eh.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Xbox 1 is a console not a PC. The controller is fine and so is the kinect. Does anyone here use a "mouse" for xbox?!
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

The differences between PCs and consoles is so small these days you do have to wonder why mouse support hasn't been added to the Xbox One, especially since it is meant to be the hub of your living room.

Some Smart TVs allow you to connect a USB mouse, so its exclusion from the One makes even less sense.

Imagine how great RTS games could be on the One if they allowed you to use a keyboard and mouse for them.
Thema:

1. So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the... - Similar Threads - here reason why

2. Who in here got the controller icon in the guide?

in XboX Insiders
    Who in here got the controller icon in the guide?: Anyone here has the controller icon in the guide instead of achievements? What ring if so? submitted by /u/KIa-optima [link] [comments]
  3. its ya boy johny here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its ya boy johny here: you know my boy younis is gangster yeah. and his box thing bruv don't work so what do mufafuckers thx man u a beast 582bd4d3-2795-496a-9d25-d87fad4c98b0
  4. No details in iOS push notifications. Obviously just placeholder? Either way here’s the...

in XboX Insiders
    No details in iOS push notifications. Obviously just placeholder? Either way here’s the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DaFonkster87 [link] [comments]
  5. I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  6. My console isn’t part of the insider thing but can I still roam around here to see whats...

in XboX Insiders
    My console isn’t part of the insider thing but can I still roam around here to see whats...: View Poll submitted by /u/Broken-armor [link] [comments]
  7. Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason

in XboX Insiders
    Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason: [IMG] submitted by /u/Akthegamer02 [link] [comments]
  8. When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mgentry94 [link] [comments]
  9. I love profile themes, here's hoping it grows...

in XboX Insiders
    I love profile themes, here's hoping it grows...: There needs to be more options and I'm hoping for the ability to add your own, I'd be on that in a heartbeat. submitted by /u/Asinine47 [link] [comments]
  10. Why you suspended my xbox live account for the reason that here is an inappropriate item

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why you suspended my xbox live account for the reason that here is an inappropriate item: Why you suspended my xbox live account for the reason that here is an inappropriate item c6e15498-c6f9-4e46-b571-81150d3b2fb4