So, here's one question for everyone.

Discus and support So, here's one question for everyone. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Would you guys like to see Persona 4 Arena and Ultimax re-released on the Xbox One as part of the Backwards Compatible line-up? View Poll submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpyderSoup, Jun 26, 2020.

1. So, here's one question for everyone.

Would you guys like to see Persona 4 Arena and Ultimax re-released on the Xbox One as part of the Backwards Compatible line-up?

View Poll

submitted by /u/SpyderSoup
    [link] [comments]

/u/SpyderSoup, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. WaterierDoor49 Win User

Buying tv shows time limit question

thanks for the replies, just a curious question do everyone here use their xbox as a one stop entertainment hub and do you enjoy it
  3. ZenAndZen Win User

Disable Cloud saves for XBox One

The question clearly says 'XBOX ONE' and the link you share is an X360 fix.

Please READ the question & make RELEVANT replies so everyone with questions like this can benefit.
  4. DaddyOpr8r Win User

Game Capture Issues

So here's my question to that. When I clip on CODMW it captures the clip fine, BUT, it includes everyone else's audio but mine. How do I fix that?
  5. II PARALLAX II Win User

too much butthurt

[quote user="Clean Roach"]

So I take it these forums are still full of turds... First off everyone who posts here is a troll..Not one person who posts here is a legit person looking for information or opinions..So with that being said..who wants a mustache ride!?

[/quote]

absolutely true.....anyway, to answer the ending question...I only like ya as a friend
  6. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

messaging problem please help

ok so im not the only one so everyone that has the problem post here
Thema:

So, here's one question for everyone.

1. So, here's one question for everyone. - Similar Threads - here's question everyone

2. Hello Gamers Assassins Creed Odyssey Question Here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Gamers Assassins Creed Odyssey Question Here: Can you recruit or tame medusa in assassin's creed odyssey ? I love Recruiting people. Please help God bless and Thank you 4f338ab5-6c75-49b7-be5e-f1fac4271cd0
  3. Lots of Questions Here please:

in XBoX Rewards
    Lots of Questions Here please:: Attention Needed Please check your account information so we can make a deposit. Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce...
  4. Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here!: Hey everyone! The SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot items will be delivered directly to your SMITE account within 14 days from the event date. You will receive a notification in the SMITE...
  5. Hay a question please contact me on my gamer tag on live deer hunter9466 or on here thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hay a question please contact me on my gamer tag on live deer hunter9466 or on here thanks: my friend and I were gonna play minecraft last night and we we're able to load the game successfully but the problem we were having was tat we could walk we just could turn our heads we even tried...
  6. Questions about Realms? Check here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about Realms? Check here!: Hey, all! We're sure excited about all the announcements at E3 2016. One of them was Realms for Minecraft. If you have any questions, check out the FAQ on it. If you need any support or are...
  7. Questions about your Microsoft account? Check here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions about your Microsoft account? Check here!: Have you forgot you're Microsoft account password? Unable to remember the Microsoft account email for your gamertag? If you are running into one of these scenarios, have no fear! Below, you will...
  8. Have questions about managing your Xbox subscription? Check here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have questions about managing your Xbox subscription? Check here!: Hey everyone! If you have questions about managing your Xbox subscription, you've come to the right place! We've listed a few scenarios below and included helpful links to cover questions that...
  9. Have any enforcement or suspension related questions? Check out our guide here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have any enforcement or suspension related questions? Check out our guide here!: Hello fellow gamers! Do you have any questions about the Code of Conduct or the Microsoft Services Agreement? Have you recently seen an enforcement actions on your Xbox account? Well you've...
  10. Not a 100% sure if this goes here but questions and concerns about bans.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a 100% sure if this goes here but questions and concerns about bans.: I was communication banned and I know why so I'm not going to get into complaining and ranting to much but do have a few questions on things that aren't very clear about this to me. To start I...