So how did everyone feel about Kindom Hearts 3?

Discus and support So how did everyone feel about Kindom Hearts 3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I still need to play the first 2 c7690023-f66b-4899-9bdf-5e0deab7b101 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CptMorgnNoBeard, May 25, 2019.

1. So how did everyone feel about Kindom Hearts 3?

I still need to play the first 2

:)

CptMorgnNoBeard, May 25, 2019
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

I loved it and would replay the whole series again if the other games came to Xbox. This was a title I actually picked up on PS4, just cause I had played the previous games on PS2 thanks to my neighbor as a kid, and I own 1.5/2.5/2.8 on PS4 too.

I can't wait for the Square conference at E3, cause maybe they'll say if they are making a Xbox Exclusive game or something like Dream Drop Distance was for 3DS.
  3. SpartanGamer216 Win User

So far its great, I haven't finished it yet, but intend to over the summer. Loved KH 1 & 2 on the PS2, so I have been waiting for 3 for a loong time.
  4. sicken canable Win User

Doesn't really pretain to my taste of games
  5. Its Levels End Win User

I bought the game but have not played it yet due to playing Madden 19 for the next 8 weeks before Madden 20 releases πŸ˜ƒ
  6. Greg765718 Win User

It was about as good as I thought it would be, I loved the tangled and toy story worlds.
Thema:

1. So how did everyone feel about Kindom Hearts 3? - Similar Threads - did everyone feel

2. The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...: The title states the main issue but to further elaborate I recently purchased Control Ultimate Edition, and when I wanted to add it onto the Xbox My Collection area to play remotely, it only...
  3. I cannot get my FSX to activate although it said I did but only plays for 30 min then quits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get my FSX to activate although it said I did but only plays for 30 min then quits: I own FSX Gold After MIcrosoft fiddled with my PC when it refused to boot after a windows update, she downloaded a new windows 10 and I lost just about everything including my FSX Gold. I re...
  4. Did I Lost Access for Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Did I Lost Access for Skip Ahead?: I went back to the beta because of a Skip Ahead party bug I reported. Now I went to see the previews rings and Skip Ahead doesn't appear anymore. Did I lose access? Because there's no message...
  5. Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier: Right I'm unsure if anyone else saw it on tiktok But apparently in 2022 rock star is going to be shutting down the Gta servers for the following consoles: Xbox one X Xbox one S Original Xbox one...
  6. How did everyone get their devices?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How did everyone get their devices?: Its been 8 Months and I am still unable to get get an Xbox Series X - how did you get one? 88150e9f-64bc-422b-ae54-454cfcbdd495
  7. What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it: I have been playing it for a very long time and a big problem was that new players would not get in to the game to keep it going and i want to know why that is. 0fcd1280-717b-493c-b392-d64782b85a03
  8. What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games did everyone get, this Christmas?: Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. I already got Fallout76 and Battlefield V on preorder this year. So this Christmas I got AC Odyssey and Tomb Raider. Started AC yesterday, 9 hours later I...
  9. Did everyone forget about xbox smart match?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did everyone forget about xbox smart match?: how did this feature get taken away right under all our noses and no one has said anything or noticed??? Remember that huge thing Microsoft told us smart matchmaking where we could go watch tv,...
  10. So not everyone got a update code but even if you did that don't me youre in? SMH -_-

in XBoX on Consoles
    So not everyone got a update code but even if you did that don't me youre in? SMH -_-: So basically I got all excited for nothing WTF c1a85491-8073-4b57-ab96-57c6c9255acb