So how does GamePass Ultimate works?

Discus and support So how does GamePass Ultimate works? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I still don't fully understand how the Ultimate Pass works exactly, i'm playing with the thought of upgrading to it for a while BUT: I have currently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lyk2, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Lyk2
    Lyk2 Guest

I still don't fully understand how the Ultimate Pass works exactly, i'm playing with the thought of upgrading to it for a while BUT:

I have currently 12 Months of Gold, and at the moment 1 Months of GamePass.

So i get that it gets converted to some degree to Ultimate but what is if I only want Ultimate for 1 Month to test it out? How does this affect my existing 12 Months (which I have at this point around 8 months left) Are they lost if i turn off Auto-renew
    of Ultimate? Or is my Membership of Gold still the same then?

It's a question not only I have but my Brother as well, we both don't really understand how the conversion is working in that case. We don't want to lose our Gold we had paid and should still have, just because we wanted to test out Ultimate.

:)

Lyk2, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Lyk2 Win User

So thats a big nono then, because neither of us want to lose our 12 Months of Gold :/
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

There is no period to “test” the Ultimate Game Pass. Once you purchase the pass it instantly converts your Xbox Live over to Game Pass.
  4. denis97g Win User

Once you subscribe to ultimate, everything gets converted; so if yo don't renew you'll have to resubscribe to gold again.
  5. ASDAS MILK Win User

• Unlimited access to over 100 high-quality console and PC games
    • New games added all the time
    • Xbox Game Studios titles when they premiere
    • Exclusive member discounts and deals
    ALSO INCLUDES:
    • [​IMG]
      (A £6.99/month
      VALUE)
    • Includes Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, console multiplayer
    • [​IMG]
      (Available
      as released)
    • Play 4 days early on console and PC
    • Includes the Ultimate Edition Character Pack and 30 days of Boost
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Game pass Ultimate is gold and game pass put into one so your memberships will be combined into one, no you won't lose access if you turn off auto renew.
Thema:

1. So how does GamePass Ultimate works? - Similar Threads - does GamePass Ultimate

2. Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!): É isso, não liga. De vez em quando parece que vai ligar, acende mas logo apaga a luz. Trocar pilhas: X Tentar ligar por horas: X Improvisar com fita adesiva e outras coisas: X Tratar o...
  3. Home Xbox function does not work properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox function does not work properly.: So, my and my brother's accounts are set to the same Home Xbox. For Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, we are both able to play it. However, I ordered the digital deluxe edition, and received all of the...
  4. Why does my controller turn off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller turn off: I recently plugged a keyboard and mouse into my xbox and it works great. The problem is that i can only plug my headphones into my controller to hear the game and after about 20m my controller...
  5. Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins: [IMG] submitted by /u/THORxxx0xLJ [link] [comments]
  6. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox beta installer does not respond

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta installer does not respond: I have purchased the xbox ultimate game pass , when i try to install the xbox beta app on my pc the installer does not respond after clicking on next, i have tried with adminstrative privilges...
  8. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  9. Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?: I bought xbox gamepass and after i bought it, it imedieatley canceled my xbox live subscription if I cancel the xbox gamepass before this month ends will i get my xbox live subscription back? If I...
  10. When does GamePass renew?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does GamePass renew?: I am curious if GamePass renews at the beginning of each month or is it a month from the time you first purchase the subscription. Thanks! 8d52a9a8-0ddb-4a41-bbcb-5381d57d1b43