So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...

Discus and support So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/GetNaeNaed05 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GetNaeNaed05, Dec 3, 2019.

1. So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...

/u/GetNaeNaed05, Dec 3, 2019
  2. WRhine04 Win User

XBox profile receiving invites sent to another account

Yes I have, the account hasn’t been signed into that XBox for a couple months now, and I am also reciving the invite notifications thru the xbox app
  3. RobertOlley Win User

Getting backwards compatible

I was invited by Microsoft a couple of months ago i just didnt have a xbox one till a couple if days ago. I was told by xbox support to ask a moderator on the forums about getting the app. So what do i do? Ive been invited by them but only had a email and
    no message on the xbox. I cant ring then cause they are too busy to accept calls Apparantly
  4. OfficialGazza18 Win User

Xbox one left analogue stick too sensitive

No I don't, how would I go about updating it? I was away for a couple of months so didn't get to play my xbox one, I hope I haven't missed out!
  5. EthanVitale Win User

Xbox Live code not working

Yes, I was able to redeem my gift card at one point although I didn't go through with it. I am referring to the 12 month Xbox Live membership which is on sale right now I figured this gift card had enough for it and was hoping that I'd be able to use it
    for the sale even though it isn't a specific 12 months Xbox Live gift card, oh so now I'm running into issues again as I've tried to punch in the code a couple more times and no luck
  6. KALEEF Win User

Am i at a complete loss?

"I thought maybe i should look inside to see if i can see anything but i saw the warranty seal so i stopped instantly."

This to me just seems off i am sorry but it does, especially considering the xbox was only a couple of months old? i would never dream of opening something so new if it had developed a fault!

Infact with it only being a couple of months old why didn't you just return it to the place of purchase for a replacement?

I know this isn't much help but i honestly can't see anything that can be done unless you have proof the seal was infact intact when you sent it to MS!
Thema:

So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...

1. So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox... - Similar Threads - insider couple months

2. Elder Scrolls Online issue anyone? - Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Elder Scrolls Online issue anyone? - Xbox Insider Program: Is anyone playing ESO while being in the insider Xbox preview program? Are you having any issues? I've been having issues on the game Elder Scrolls Online, where I always get kicked 5 minutes...
  3. Xbox is reciving Insider Updates but not getting new store expirence

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is reciving Insider Updates but not getting new store expirence: I've done all of the update on the console and have restarted multiple times and I have not gotten to access the new store expirence. I don't know if im doing anything wrong or not but any help...
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega (2008.200811-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega (2008.200811-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox insider doesn't let me in for some reason.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider doesn't let me in for some reason.: It says I am underage, but I have gone through many hoops seeing that Microsoft doesn't see me as a child account, submitted by /u/Zvk237 [link] [comments]
  6. Why Are Some Alpha Insiders Not Getting The New OS & Store But Others Are?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Are Some Alpha Insiders Not Getting The New OS & Store But Others Are?: I've been in the preview program for 4 years+ and I'm a pretty high level, who gives detailed feedback so when I saw a bunch of players and YouTubers giving their feedback on the latest Xbox...
  7. When will the new store come to the lowest insiders level?

in XboX Insiders
    When will the new store come to the lowest insiders level?: I really want to try out the new store but I’m still at the lowest level because I don’t know how to level up so I’m wondering when I’ll get it submitted by /u/MonsterHunter6353 [link] [comments]
  8. My xbox S became unusable a couple weeks ago due to an update in xbox insider. Can i switch...

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox S became unusable a couple weeks ago due to an update in xbox insider. Can i switch...: I tried usb offline update- 75% applying error 103 I tried unplugging and plugging in- error 106 I tried hard reset-error 106 I tried reset to defaults- it restarts then error 106 I am stuck in an...
  9. Couple questions about insiders program and console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Couple questions about insiders program and console streaming: Hi all, Just recently got a one x and wanted to enroll in the insider program that way I can utilize Xbox console streaming. I was wondering 1) is the omega ring the ring closest to the public?...
  10. Been signed up for Insider a couple weeks but no console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Been signed up for Insider a couple weeks but no console streaming: Am I missing a step? I'm hearing from other threads, that console streaming is pretty much for all insiders in the U.S., which includes me. I've downloaded the insider Hub app on PC and Xbox. I've...