So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...

Discus and support So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/RyanSnip3r416 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RyanSnip3r416, Oct 25, 2019.

1. So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...

/u/RyanSnip3r416, Oct 25, 2019
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

So I thought when people dash boarded.........

Not sure. I think MW3 would save periodically throughout the game, but I havent really noticed it much in BO2.
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

^^It should not had wiped out any previous game stats. Dashboarding will cause loss of stats for everyone, but everyone will get a loss stat. I have noticed, however, since MW3 and a few times in BO2, a game will end and partial stats are kept, but its rare
    in BO2 (I noticed it more in MW3). I think the devs have tried to implement something into the game to help. I have been in games and unlock a calling card or cheevo or something in MP and later the host dashboarded, but I still kept the card or cheevo. Im
    not totally sure how it works but I think the games may "periodically" save from time to time throughout a game progress. Not sure though.
  4. geekfather Win User

Hmm you are probably correct now that I think about it. I just assumed the game would save anything until a break occurred.

What was interesting was it also wiped out my previous game information also.

Thanks for the info :)
  5. geekfather Win User

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

^^It should not had wiped out any previous game stats. Dashboarding will cause loss of stats for everyone, but everyone will get a loss stat. I have noticed, however, since MW3 and a few times in BO2, a game will end and partial stats are kept, but its rare
    in BO2 (I noticed it more in MW3). I think the devs have tried to implement something into the game to help. I have been in games and unlock a calling card or cheevo or something in MP and later the host dashboarded, but I still kept the card or cheevo. Im
    not totally sure how it works but I think the games may "periodically" save from time to time throughout a game progress. Not sure though.

[/quote]

Yeah I thought it was weird that it did not save anything. I think my score at the time was like 15-4 and the game score was 58-60 to 26. So I was thinking we were pretty far through the game. Even when we migrated into the lobby hold pressing previous
    game stats did nada..Would be interesting to know how they do this.
  6. stillmaticd Win User

From what I've noticed dashboards never save. Host migrations save. Say if you're 5 minutes into a game, host quits out, then the game finishes, it'd be broken into 2 pieces. Let's say the host migrates, though, then the new host dashboards 3 minutes later;
    I would assume it would save the first piece from the original host quitting out versus dashboarding. Does any of that make sense? Lol. I've noticed games complete though and not save at all. I've also noticed my combat record always updating wins and kills,
    etc but my kills in a search game not counting towards search leaderboards and usually they won't register all night and they never end up registering. Ok. I'm done typing.
Thema:

So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...

1. So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally... - Similar Threads - been noticing more

2. Why have I been communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been communication banned?: Ok, so here I am just messaging my friend about Halo Reach coming to the Halo Master Chief Collection when I just get banned randomly for no reason whatsoever from communications. Can anyone give...
  3. I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?: Ive been banned on xbox live for 1 week and i dont believe i have dine anything wrong or gone against guidelines and i want to challenge the ban if it is possible, my gamertag is Barden1033. I...
  4. I've been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned: I've been banned for no reason 04c52608-6414-42b7-86b9-ec2104792ff4
  5. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  6. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  7. Ive been in the suspension notice for 3 days now and i dont know why i cant message or chat ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been in the suspension notice for 3 days now and i dont know why i cant message or chat ...: can anyone tell me why im in suspension notice how so you get out of it . i dont know why im in the suspension of anything . i cant chat or message :( my name is Microsoft ....
  8. I noticed that my "Recent players list" has not been showing recent players ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I noticed that my "Recent players list" has not been showing recent players ?: My Recent player list has not updated in a week it just shows players that were on from last week till as long ago as 15 weeks ago. How do you clear or update it ? I have even unpluged my Xbox one...
  9. Notice of enforcement? I have been band Permanently. I don't know what happened. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of enforcement? I have been band Permanently. I don't know what happened. Please help.: My gamer tag is WeProudCanadian. I am sorry but I tried to post this from my account and it will not work. I am using my daughter's account. Please see below. Notice of enforcement? I have been...
  10. Notice of enforcement? I have been band permanently. I don't know what happend. I contacted ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of enforcement? I have been band permanently. I don't know what happend. I contacted ...: Notice of enforcement? I have been band permanently. I don't know what happend. I contacted Xbox but the enforcement division can not be contacted? Please help. I have been with Xbox since the...