So I bought Alien Hominid HD recently!

Discus and support So I bought Alien Hominid HD recently! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's really fun! I've collected all of the hats. Does anyone still own AHHD? d7e3ccc8-2440-45b8-8930-5153c3f64af9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YetiHat, May 26, 2014.

1. YetiHat
    YetiHat Guest

It's really fun! I've collected all of the hats. Does anyone still own AHHD?

:)

YetiHat, May 26, 2014
  2. Alien Homind Can't Install

Won't Let Me install Alien Hominid Hd It Says Cant Install

CatZy-BB437510-4206-4900-8FF4-A60DE7DF33DC, May 26, 2014
  3. Voodoo Vince

WHY CANT XBOX MAKE VOODOO VINCE HD THEY DID IT FOR SOULCALABER AND ALIEN HOMINID

EvocableDread47, May 26, 2014
  4. EvocableDread47 Win User

Voodoo Vince

WHY CANT XBOX MAKE VOODOO VINCE HD THEY DID IT FOR SOULCALABER AND ALIEN HOMINID
  5. Sicfrog Win User

Fashion Police?

I wore my Alien Hominid shirt so much i wore it out and had to buy another. and yes, i bought them at Behemoth.com. so my small contribution helped finance the creation of Castle Crashers. you're welcome.
  6. Shak1nBac0n Win User

Battleblock Theater | Trading Requests!

Im looking for Furbottom or Alien hominid in return 100 gems or so heads of your choice i have no special heads except the chicken
  7. Karch V Amadeo Win User

Games you are looking forward to that haven't been officially announced

Id rather not see another Castle Crashers. I want something else from them. I loved Alien Hominid, and enjoyed CC. Lets see what The Behemoth bring to the table next.
  8. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Backwards compatibility

One:

A Kingdom of Keflings

A World of Keflings

Alien Hominid HD

Banjo Kazooie

Banjo Tooie

BattleBlock Theater

Defense Grid

Geometry Wars Evolved

Hexic HD

Jetpac Refuelled

Kameo

Mass Effect

N+

Perfect Dark

Perfect Dark Zero

Super Meat Boy*

Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Toy Soldiers

Viva Piñata

Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise

Zuma

*Cloud saved games are not supported for this title

List of games that work on xbox one more to be added over coming months
Thema:

1. So I bought Alien Hominid HD recently! - Similar Threads - bought Alien Hominid

2. Just bought a used Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a used Xbox one: i currently just bought a used xbox one.This xbox one apparently comes with the download for assassins creed unity.My question is if i factory reset this xbox one so i can use my account on it and...
  3. Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive: Hi, I just replaced my old 360 with a slim. It was wearing out and had no wifi anyway. I transferred my files from old hard drive onto thumb drive. Plugged it into new 360. Everything was there....
  4. Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...: Hi there, I've ordered one of the deals with gold games via the Microsoft store. Paid for it with my debit account but I did not receive any confirmation, it does not show up in my order history...
  5. It says my name is still the name that it was before I bought a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says my name is still the name that it was before I bought a new one: It says my name is the one that I used to have but I have a new one now and it says my name is the name that my old one was this is making me upset because I paid money to change it and it won't...
  6. I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.: As mentioned in the title, online mode is not enabled in my account. How can I fix it? For Example ; [img] 2cb90572-7e4c-4282-8723-902a2083baa9
  7. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  8. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  9. I bought a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new game: I bought the game Rage 2 played it for one week now I can't play the game and any other game I've downloaded in the past my entire xbox has just gone limp and won't work?...
  10. Alienated Gamer who bought destiny!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alienated Gamer who bought destiny!: Hello all, This is a frustration thread so those having a good day please read no further. I just bought an XBOX ONE, which is Microsoft's Defacto entertainment solution. I bought the Destiny...