So i cant hear the other people from my party

Discus and support So i cant hear the other people from my party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant hear anything, i can talk they can hear me but i cant hear them it shows me that they talk and this is kinda getting on my nerves cause it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dragos Gaming53, Jan 13, 2021.

1. So i cant hear the other people from my party

I cant hear anything, i can talk they can hear me but i cant hear them it shows me that they talk and this is kinda getting on my nerves cause it has been going on for a while so i use my ipad as a way to talk to them

:)

Dragos Gaming53, Jan 13, 2021
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

this lag is just stupid

^^I have trouble hearing others talk in your parties. Sometimes I cant hear Parra, but that maybe we are all so far away from each other. Gameplay is fine though.
  3. ThorX360 Win User

Xbox voice chat not working

Why cant i talk on my xbox in a party. I can hear other people talking but they cant hear me. Ive tried different controllers and headphones so it is not my controller. Ive also looked through my settings and its not on mute or anything . Any help
    ?
    Hi,

first of all I suggest you follow all these steps:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/system/troubleshoot-xbox-one-party-audio
  4. jammidodger34 Win User

Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

Wired headset and ive tried with other headsets

tried with another controller

can hear my friends in party

Its weird because my headset allows me to hear myself while talking, and i can hear myself but people cant hear me
  5. LyricDragon5018 Win User

I can't hear other people in my party but they can hear me

I am having the same issue. I’ve tried everything i was told to do and naturally tech support is “currently unavailable”. Xbox start fixing this ****.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

i can hear people in parties but they cant hear me

Hey there TheHaloRobot,

Sorry to hear about the headset problem, have you tried this guide for troubleshooting yet?
    Xbox One Chat Headset Troubleshooting Sometimes it can help with the issue. Which headset are you using with the console as well?
Thema:

So i cant hear the other people from my party

1. So i cant hear the other people from my party - Similar Threads - cant hear party

2. Pc, cant hear in party

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc, cant hear in party: I am on PC, I join a party, i see the circle around my name as well as my friends, signifying that there's talking and they can hear me but i cannot hear them. I want to know how to hear them in...
  3. Cant hear friends while on party chat through twitch on Laptop, while streaming through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear friends while on party chat through twitch on Laptop, while streaming through...: I have streamed through my Xbox one s, and while streaming I have been watching my stream at the same time on my laptop. Everything works fine, however when Ive tried to include party chats with...
  4. I can talk in party and game chat but I cant hear people in game chat when i actually go to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can talk in party and game chat but I cant hear people in game chat when i actually go to...: I think it's for fortnite only but I cant hear no one when I go to game chat but I can talk, when i go back to party chat i can still talk in game and party chat....
  5. I cant hears anyone in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    I cant hears anyone in party chat: So recently after my xbox got an update I cant hard anyone in party chat, I can hear my game and my headset mic works in other games but I cant hear ANYONE they can hear me bit I I can't hear...
  6. Party Chat - Friends hear me, I cant hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat - Friends hear me, I cant hear them: HI, I have recently moved into a new house with a new internet provider (ATT). Now I am having issues with party chat. They can hear me but I cannot hear them. In game chat I can usually hear...
  7. Party Chat cant hear me W/ Xbox Companion App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat cant hear me W/ Xbox Companion App: I use Turtle beach Elite 2 headsets that uses a USB to plug into my Xbox One for game play sound and party chat. You can also use these Headsets with PC. I want to be able to stream my Xbox to my...
  8. Party chat issue (i cant hear anyone but they can hear me)

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat issue (i cant hear anyone but they can hear me): Hello, can anyone help me with this issue. I can't hear anyone in the party chat but they all can hear me. How to fix this issue. I have been trying different controllers and headsets and also...
  9. Cant hear friends when I’m party in the Xbox companion app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant hear friends when I’m party in the Xbox companion app on pc: I can hear everything else fine and ive made sure im using the right audio device and its turned up, my nat type is set to moderate and im on a stable connection 1a82f444-e4ce-4f32-a5d1-bc617b8d405d
  10. Sometimes I cant hear people in the party

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes I cant hear people in the party: When I join a party I cant hear people sometimes I have to mute and unmute someone to hear them its really annoying sometimes pls fix this glitch submitted by /u/wesmess321 [link] [comments]