So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!

Discus and support So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! Is There A Way I Can Log Him Out Of My Account From A Different Xbox /... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LiKWiD T A, Jul 31, 2019.

1. LiKWiD T A
    LiKWiD T A Guest

So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! Is There A Way I Can Log Him Out Of My Account From A Different Xbox / Xbox App?

:)

LiKWiD T A, Jul 31, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

If you don't want to be logged out so he must set your account as his home console.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Also just be careful because account sharing is against Microsoft's ToS so if it's anything to do with account sharing to let him play games from your account etc, this can get both of your accounts banned. You are only allowed to set each others console
    as a Home Xbox if you are in the same household, like family. Good luck. :)
  4. Captain Gini Win User

You guys cant be online at same time in the same account, he needs to set your account as home console to play with you and play your games without using your account.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Have him set your profile as the consoles home Xbox. Sounds like that he just has it on the console to log in automatically but not set as the console's home Xbox.
  6. Mario fanatico Win User

console wont let me play download version of fifa anymore

and if i could get him to log in into my xbox again, will i loose the ability to play the game every time he logs in into a different console or can he somehow make my console his home console and just log in with his account as "log in with account on guest
    console"
Thema:

1. So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! - Similar Threads - Gave Friend Access

2. I turned on the xbox and it gave me a can't sign in error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I turned on the xbox and it gave me a can't sign in error: I turned on the xbox 360, it tells me i cant sign in even though I haven't signed in to any profile yet, it just tells me right off the bat when I turn it on "A problem occured signing in. Please...
  3. gave all info for creditcard still cannot play on xbox live, get notice that it is not up,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gave all info for creditcard still cannot play on xbox live, get notice that it is not up,...: gave all info for creditcard,still cannot play on xbox live, get notice that it is not up, try later......its been two weeks... 2a7e6cdf-f4b8-4ada-b4ef-6fb2f7c520a5
  4. Alguna buena persona que me regale gold? -[Translation - Any good person who gave me gold?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguna buena persona que me regale gold? -[Translation - Any good person who gave me gold?]: Aunque sea de 1 mes�� -[Translation - Even If It's 1 month��] 7a471bdc-cd6f-4c31-bc9c-13854d5cc291
  5. The account my cousin gave me is a child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    The account my cousin gave me is a child account: Hi, I've been trying to get a custom gamer pic but it says I'm not old enough. My account used to be a child account back when Was given in 2012 but I now have a Adult account. My account...
  6. Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error": The problem is, I already signed in my account and my gold membership is active. So I followed the instruction here trying to delete and reinstall. But I got the issue after uninstall, it wants me...
  7. Blocking a player´s accounts. Who gave you permission?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking a player´s accounts. Who gave you permission?: Disc. of technical support of Microsoft's XBOX ONE. I communicate, specifically about the game rainbow six on Xbox One, it turns out that a player has decided to make the mistake of blocking...
  8. Me desconto el dinero de mi tarjeta pero no me dio el juego. [Translation - He gave me the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Me desconto el dinero de mi tarjeta pero no me dio el juego. [Translation - He gave me the ...: Hola, ayer compre el juego Portal Knights por la oferta, el asunto es que me descontó el dinero de mi tarjeta pero no comenzó la descarga ,sigue saliendo la opcion de que lo tengo que comprar,...
  9. My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift: My friend bought a BO3 zombies map for me and every time I go to redeem the code I get a loading sigh and then I kicks me to the xbox store and I check to see if its there it's not. Is something...
  10. Help, Friend gave me a B-Day Gift Code but he's from Canada, i'm from Holland (Region Error).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, Friend gave me a B-Day Gift Code but he's from Canada, i'm from Holland (Region Error).: Hey Everyone!. I'm in a bit of a pickle here, so on 14th march so today i'm posting this, i got a code from a friend that lives in Canada for a season pass to Sniper Elite 4, it's a gift for my...