So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...

Discus and support So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; But I can't access the monkey from the pet cage, I claimed the monkey about 4 days ago from Twitch Prime. I think it might have to do with me changing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FreeEkans, Dec 3, 2019.

1. FreeEkans
    FreeEkans Guest

So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...

But I can't access the monkey from the pet cage, I claimed the monkey about 4 days ago from Twitch Prime. I think it might have to do with me changing my gamer tag a week or so ago but it not having updated on the Xbox App? My suspicions of this is bolstered
    by the fact that I get the error message "Store inventory is unavailable. Please try again later." whenever I try to do anything in the in-game store.

If anyone has any clue on how to fix this help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

FreeEkans, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Kev7420 Win User

So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves, but there's a couple of problems

I suggest you contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  3. FreeEkans Win User

So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves, but there's a couple of problems

Sadly the AI can't comprehend my message and there are no people to get in touch with during weekends. Was hoping to fix this for the weekend but oh well.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

sea of thieves twitch prime claiming issues

5. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  6. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
Thema:

1. So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,... - Similar Threads - got game pass

2. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription: So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd...
  3. XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?

in XboX Insiders
    XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucadudav [link] [comments]
  4. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  5. I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...: I've got Xbox Game Pass on PC and it's not letting me play online because of an Xbox live Setting or so it says, but I've got it all set to allow including privacy settings and all. What can I do?...
  6. Do the games I got from Xbox Game Pass remain playable after I cancelled my subscription.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the games I got from Xbox Game Pass remain playable after I cancelled my subscription.: I recently downloaded a few games which were available to me for free for purchasing the game pass. Do those games stay if I cancelled my subscription? bc5139ea-217f-4d04-aaa9-e75828d0981d
  7. I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription: Hey Xbox family, I noticed the other day that my subscription end date for my Game Pass Ultimate had been extended by another week. It seems really random, I’m not sure why it happened as I...
  8. Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€): Hello, I got into several problems during both installation and execution of some games that I installed (or tried to) after purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1€) for my PC: - SEA OF THIEVES...
  9. GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass: Xbox seems to think I didn’t buy GTA when I bought it before it came out on gamepass and now it wont let me play it. Unfortunately, after that I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it seems to...
  10. I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work: my games open for a second and close out of nowhere i tried everything i know to try to fix it but nothing seems to work for example: the MCC gives me a fatal error, enter the gungeon and...